• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

9/11

By what standard do we need to actually see a plane hitting the pentagon. Didnt we see two planes hit the twin towers on national TV a zillion times? We have dozens of eyewitness accounts of a plane hitting the pentagon. This is just one example:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911_pentagon_eyewitnesses.html

I just do not adhere to this conspiracy whatsoever. The theories are flimsy at best there is nothing conclusive to any theory from imploded buildings to a plane not hitting the pentagon. People make it this way becaues they cannot accept what happened, it has to be the government. Im not with the 'truthers' on this case.

If there was one iota of truth to Silverstein calling the building to be imploded or have planted explosives beforehand, you can bet the insurance company that he was in litigation with would have completely capitalized on that. It would be a huge story as they would first dispute his insurance claim that it was a terror attack in the first place and refuse to pay out and he would have been investigated. This is just another example of conspiracy theorists taking quotes out of context, just as the quotes of firemen hearing explosions or bombs and Pentagon witnesses seeing a missile, in which he said it was plane in the same sentence.

I agree with David that it was snuff TV, watching people murdered and it continues until today on conspiracy websites looking for pods, explosives, holograms and pods.

DVS said:
Or you can check out the dozens of eyewitness accounts that identified an American Airlines boeing flying over their heads and striking the pentagon as well as plane parts at the scene.

Why is this type of evidence insuffcient for a terrorist attack but good enough for a UFO sighting?

I'm not one of the people that think something other than a commercial plane hit the Pentagon.

It isn't sufficient for MANY. That goes for ufos and terrorist attacks. The people that think there was a conspiracy have their witnesses they rub. They have their eye witnesses too.

DVS said:
By what standard do we need to actually see a plane hitting the pentagon.

The standard that seeing is believing of course. If there's clear footage of a plane hitting the Pentagon it should be released and that will be the end of it for 90%+ of the conspiracy die-hards. Seriously, it's that simple.

DVS said:
By what standard do we need to actually see a plane hitting the pentagon. Didnt we see two planes hit the twin towers on national TV a zillion times? We have dozens of eyewitness accounts of a plane hitting the pentagon. This is just one example:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911_pentagon_eyewitnesses.html

I just do not adhere to this conspiracy whatsoever. The theories are flimsy at best there is nothing conclusive to any theory from imploded buildings to a plane not hitting the pentagon. People make it this way becaues they cannot accept what happened, it has to be the government. Im not with the 'truthers' on this case.

If there was one iota of truth to Silverstein calling the building to be imploded or have planted explosives beforehand, you can bet the insurance company that he was in litigation with would have completely capitalized on that. It would be a huge story as they would first dispute his insurance claim that it was a terror attack in the first place and refuse to pay out and he would have been investigated. This is just another example of conspiracy theorists taking quotes out of context, just as the quotes of firemen hearing explosions or bombs and Pentagon witnesses seeing a missile, in which he said it was plane in the same sentence.

I agree with David that it was snuff TV, watching people murdered and it continues until today on conspiracy websites looking for pods, explosives, holograms and pods.

Someone like yourself takes the easy way out and groups all these people into one group. How about the "theory" of the 9-11 Comission Report? If you have not read it then you probably can't comment on it. Much of the info in there is either wrong, misleading, and much important info that was collected by the group was ommited for their "findings" on the matter. Focus on that group instead of being up all of the nonsese for crazies or disinfo agents.

interestedINitall said:
So. . . what happens now?

Nothing. Same as yesterday and the day before. Same thing tomorrow too. One side points the finger at the other and neither actually accomplishes anything. The truth moves further and further out of reach.

Lather, rinse... repeat.

It requires further explanation? All right:

You're insisting that one of the biggest tragedies in America thus far was a result of a far reaching conspiracy and I'd like to know what you would like to do about it. What do you do with this information or is this sort of thing just a source of the self-satisfaction Mr. Thomas alluded to in his interview?

I'd really like to know.

interestedINitall said:
It requires further explanation? All right:

You're insisting that one of the biggest tragedies in America thus far was a result of a far reaching conspiracy and I'd like to know what you would like to do about it. What do you do with this information or is this sort of thing just a source of the self-satisfaction Mr. Thomas alluded to in his interview?

I'd really like to know.

First of all you reply to me via PM here saying how you have your own views and if I don't like your views to put you on IGNORE here. Well, considering you didn't post ANYTHING of substance in either of the threads that would remotely forum an opinion I would suggest you at least post your view before shooting your mouth off like that. You gave no opinion, you just posted random crap that made no sense. So before sending people PMs here saying to ignore try being reasonable and post something of substance (i.e. your "view") before acting like a petulant child.

For the morons who deny that a plane, Flight 77, hit the Pentagon, I ask this: what happened to Flight 77 and its passengers? Obviously it didn't land anywhere, so where the hell is it, you loonies? And how did its "black box" flight recorder wind up in the Pentagon wreckage? ........ Wait a minute, I see it all now! The plane was beamed into an orbiting mothership, the black box was teleported into the wreckage, and all the passengers were taken to some reptilian planet where they were processed and served in the early evening buffet at Chez Lizardo.

Oy!

KorMan, what is with your demeaning attitude? I have always found that those who take that tone know the least about anything.

KorMan said:
For the morons who deny that a plane, Flight 77, hit the Pentagon, I ask this: what happened to Flight 77 and its passengers? Obviously it didn't land anywhere, so where the hell is it, you loonies? And how did its "black box" flight recorder wind up in the Pentagon wreckage? ........ Wait a minute, I see it all now! The plane was beamed into an orbiting mothership, the black box was teleported into the wreckage, and all the passengers were taken to some reptilian planet where they were processed and served in the early evening buffet at Chez Lizardo.

Oy!

I'm curious if you feel everyone who questions the official story says something other then Flight 77 hit the Pentagon? I question a lot of the parts of Flight 77 but agree that the plane along with those people hit that building. Now who was flying it and under who's agenda I think is up for debate. The more important question though is WHY it was allowed to hit the Pentagon? Have you ever seen Norman Minetta's at the 9/11 Commission Report telling Lee Hamilton Dick Chaney knew the location of that plane and an aid kept updating Chaney when it was X miles out? Do the orders still stand? What orders? It was from the hearings of the whitewash...err..I mean 9/11 Commission Report from C-Span. You can easily find it on Goolge video.

NORAD "protected us" from a DEAD GOLFER within 20 minutes after they heard about the lack of response from the pilot. why did it take over 45 minutes to respond to a terroist attack 15 miles from an air base?

I see the zealot is at it again. Oh well, it keeps him off of the streets I suppose.

If I were to wonder aloud I might suppose that he didn't answer my "What happens now?" elaboration (that he asked for and received by the way) because he has no answer. Oh well. . .

interestedINitall said:
I see the zealot is at it again. Oh well, it keeps him off of the streets I suppose.

If I were to wonder aloud I might suppose that he didn't answer my "What happens now?" elaboration (that he asked for and received by the way) because he has no answer. Oh well. . .

Why should I bother to "answer" you poorly formed question (you didn't ask a direction question before this but only posted nosense like "sigh" and no direction to what you were asking) when you haven't shared your view on 9/11? Let's start there.

cottonzway said:
Why should I bother to "answer" you poorly formed question (you didn't ask a direction question before this but only posted nosense like "sigh" and no direction to what you were asking) when you haven't shared your view on 9/11? Let's start there.

Uh uh sure. The old "I'm not going to tell you because. . ." line. Why should I "share my views on 9/11"? Are you worried that they will be different from yours and you'll be exposed to comment? Are you that insecure?

I asked you what you would like to see happen if all this about 9/11 is correct can be proven and you haven't answered yet. You've just stamped your feet and made a lot of noise about why you're not going to tell me. You sound more and more like one of those sad little conspiracy devotees I talked about earlier. You are so enamored of the minutia and the "special" feeling you get from "knowing the truth" that you don't even want to think about resolution. Then what would you do between your shifts at Walmart?

Good lord, how old are you?

Back