• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

9/11

aaron said:
Maybe we should all read the Popular Mechanics book that goes into logical examination about all the myths surrounding 9/11

Of course, there is always a chance that Popular Mechanics is working for them.

Must be a thick mag to go into all the myths. A mag as thick as the Towers were tall maybe.

I've read PMs stuff on 9/11. It was ok. Better than their handling (or mishandling) of Roswell.

I heard awhile back we were supposed to be getting the gas station footage of the Pentagon getting hit by whatever. The release of the vid was reportedly going to be around X-Mas. I haven't seen any. Anyone heard anything about this?

CapnG said:
DVS- If they're dead (and one would certainly expect so) then SOME for of human remains must have been identified in some report somewhere. Other non-specific details must also have survived, a ring, a passport fragment, a piece of stray jewlery, SOMETHING (people don't board airplanes empty handed in their underwear... well, not yet anyway). If furniture and computers can survive the impact, so can they. Seems to me that information would silence about 60-80% of even the most die hard conspiracy thinkers.

It wouldnt silence them, they will just create something else. That is exactly what the problem is with conspiracy theorists. The fact that these people dont exist anymore and their families can confirm this isnt good enough. Everyone was incinerated, but that woudn't fit the conspiracy theory and I'm sure there were few human remains and it was officially reported somewhere.

I have been hearing for years that there were no plane parts at the site, and there were plane parts at the site for an American Airline Boeing the entie time. They ignored that fact and all of a sudden as of 2006, the conspiracy changes. The theorists agree that it was a plane, but it wasnt hijacked by terrorists it was remote controlled. You see, it doesnt end. They continue to just make anything up.

Easy, those other conspiracy theories never took off like 9/11 is because Bush wasn't president and it didnt result in a war that led us to the middle east where there is OIL!

Actually, I put 9/11 with the Oklahoma City Bombing and TWA Flight 800 in that it has to do with negligent intelligence services and government officials that continue to cover their asses and the 'official stories' are filled with holes. This is not indicative of a wide scale govt conspiracy.

aaron said:
If you follow the link you'll notice that they wrote a book.

Not only that, you say book and not mag in the post I quoted.

I was just making a joke on how much myth there is to this whole thing and how dealing with ALL the myths would be quite a task. Especially since they seem to be born faster than they are dealt with.

A.LeClair said:
Not only that, you say book and not mag in the post I quoted.

I was just making a joke on how much myth there is to this whole thing and how dealing with ALL the myths would be quite a task. Especially since they seem to be born faster than they are dealt with.

Sorry. I missed that. I was having a bad day yesterday and didn't think that it could be humorous.

DVS said:
They ignored that fact and all of a sudden as of 2006, the conspiracy changes. The theorists agree that it was a plane, but it wasnt hijacked by terrorists it was remote controlled. You see, it doesnt end. They continue to just make anything up.

Actually it's not new, I first heard about the remote control thing back in '02. For the record though, it is entirely possible and has been since the 80s.

DVS said:
Easy, those other conspiracy theories never took off like 9/11 is because Bush wasn't president and it didnt result in a war that led us to the middle east where there is OIL!

Well, in the case of Oklahoma, sammiched inbetween Waco, the unibomber and Columbine it just seemed to be another "crazy ass middle-american white guy" episode. In a way, we'd grown used to it, so conspiracy seemed unlikely.

Recently of course they announced the discovery of new evidence regarding McVey, his location and alibi ramping UP the conspiracy volume (although not quite to 11).

DVS said:
Actually, I put 9/11 with the Oklahoma City Bombing and TWA Flight 800 in that it has to do with negligent intelligence services and government officials that continue to cover their asses and the 'official stories' are filled with holes. This is not indicative of a wide scale govt conspiracy.

Actually, if that's the case, I'd say it's definately indicative of a conspiracy.... how else would such utter morons be allowed to run the country? ;)

CapnG said:
Actually it's not new, I first heard about the remote control thing back in '02. For the record though, it is entirely possible and has been since the 80s.

Well, in the case of Oklahoma, sammiched inbetween Waco, the unibomber and Columbine it just seemed to be another "crazy ass middle-american white guy" episode. In a way, we'd grown used to it, so conspiracy seemed unlikely.

Recently of course they announced the discovery of new evidence regarding McVey, his location and alibi ramping UP the conspiracy volume (although not quite to 11).

Actually, if that's the case, I'd say it's definately indicative of a conspiracy.... how else would such utter morons be allowed to run the country? ;)

I know its not a a new theory, I first heard about the remote control theory in 02 as well (among many other things except terrorists) and now they relegated the Pentagon theory to remote control plane. I also know that remote control planes have been available for decades and many things are possible including including islamic terorrists hijacking planes and murdering innocent civilians.

Actually, evidence in OKCity case that points to a middle eastern connection with Nichols. I consider this case a cover up by the FBI of an islamic terror connection, not a conspiracy. They just wanted to end the case with the right wing wackos and steer clear of pursuing an islamic terror connection.

http://www.peterlance.com/Peter Lance/al Qaeda and OKC bombing.html

Again, I would recommend this guy's books. He an exceptional investigative journalist on these topics.

Yeah thats true, but to be specific it was two sets of morons running the country. One of which pretty much rendered our intel capacity ineffective and tip-toed around islamic terror. The other just continued the same thing until 9/11. I guess people can go in two directions with this, either the government did it and covered up, or the goverment messed up and covered it up. I just dont follow the grand conspiracy theories that the government kills its own people to get oil and install the new world order. :p

DVS said:
I consider this case a cover up by the FBI of an islamic terror connection, not a conspiracy.

Isn't a cover-up by definition a conspiracy? Conspiracies don't have to be grandeous, dark "octopi" reaching into every corner of governance. Most historical conspiracies are just a group of two or three people who took (or attempted to take) radical actions at critical times.

DVS said:
I just dont follow the grand conspiracy theories that the government kills its own people to get oil and install the new world order. :p

No, no, it's to an excuse to intiate WW3 and jumpstart the rapture! Halleilujia!

A.LeClair said:
I heard awhile back we were supposed to be getting the gas station footage of the Pentagon getting hit by whatever. The release of the vid was reportedly going to be around X-Mas. I haven't seen any. Anyone heard anything about this?

There's been delays with the FX post-production departments. ;-)

idontunderstand said:
Heres the video folks, which shows nothing! lol

Whoa. I missed the release of this.

I'm in shock at how lame it is. I didn't think you could get worse than the Pentagon's 2 horrible vids. I was wrong. Or, this is just a joke.

Has anyone here taken the time to read the official 9/11 Commission Report by Lee Hamilton and Thomas Kean? If you want to know that 9/11 is a lie and not have a story (that could be disinformation) sold to you take the time to read the 571 page report. The report is so full of holes and has so much wrong info in it that it speaks volumes to being and unacceptable explaination to 9/11.

How can a fire hot enough to melt structural steel not harm the young lady we saw standing in the big hole in the tower....hoping for help which never came?
How can a "rich burning" JP1(basically kerosene about as pure as lamp oil) fire achieve temperatures needed to soften steel? The signature of a rich burning JP1 fire is billowing black smoke.
How come the concrete walls turned to powder? This is not an expected behavior of this substance which normaly falls in large chunks.
Where was NORAD?
The towers were structurally unsound and were going to have to be torn down. This is public record.
Why were firefighters and police officers silenced by the court?
There are many indications the 911 event was a false flag operation.
I am not persueded by any of the official explanations.
There seems to be a kernel of truth to many of the suppositions of the "conspiracy theorists".
Why were none of the "failed" structural members subjected to forensic testing?
Why was the evidence of this crime so quickly disposed of?
Is it possible to recover any of it from china?
We need a truly independent investigation of this CRIME.
Why is there no arrest warrant for Osama Bin Laden?
Why have we seen three distinctly different Osamas?
The facial structures of the three differ in width of eyes, height of forehead,
width of nose, fullness of lips, jaw structure. Triangulation of eyes to chin is different in all three.
While were at it, how about unearthing some of the Oklahoma City evidence and having it independently forensicaly examined?
I'm open minded, not empty headed.
"If You Don't Know What I mean, Won't You Stand Up And Scream, Cause There's Things Going On That You Don't Know" - Lynerd Skynerd-

Moshi, I am fully with you. I hope others have your courage. It's time for the men of this country to stop being afraid to ask for a new investigation. If someone isn't ready to believe some "theory" then great, they have an open mind. The only thing that really matters is the official reason to 9/11 is a lie, a cover up, and a disgrace to our country.

cottonzway said:
Has anyone here taken the time to read the official 9/11 Commission Report by Lee Hamilton and Thomas Kean? If you want to know that 9/11 is a lie and not have a story (that could be disinformation) sold to you take the time to read the 571 page report. The report is so full of holes and has so much wrong info in it that it speaks volumes to being and unacceptable explaination to 9/11.

I've read through some of it, not all.

Many people point out holes in it, but in turn endorse theories that also have holes. Each side oblivious to their own flaws it seems.

A.LeClair said:
I've read through some of it, not all.

Many people point out holes in it, but in turn endorse theories that also have holes. Each side oblivious to their own flaws it seems.

No doubt people "support" some theories that are obviously a lie or disinformation. The most important thing is though is the Hamilton-Kean report is not an acceptable answer and a fair investigation is needed to look into this crime. Not run by someone like Lee Hamilton. They might as well of had Henry Kissinger (they tried) to run this farce. People need to stop coming up with theories and just expose a lie. The truth will then come out IMO.

A.LeClair said:
Whoa. I missed the release of this.

I'm in shock at how lame it is. I didn't think you could get worse than the Pentagon's 2 horrible vids. I was wrong. Or, this is just a joke.

Or you can check out the dozens of eyewitness accounts that identified an American Airlines boeing flying over their heads and striking the pentagon as well as plane parts at the scene.

Why is this type of evidence insuffcient for a terrorist attack but good enough for a UFO sighting?

DVS said:
Why is this type of evidence insuffcient for a terrorist attack but good enough for a UFO sighting?

Because it shouldn't be that limited in this case. The Pentagon is one of the most heavily guarded and surveilled buildings on earth. The sheer vaccuum of solid video evidence is nothing short of staggering.

Back