Latest activity

  • Erno86
    Erno86 reacted to kanakaris's post in the thread AARO with Like Like.
    Official website , scroll to 'Cases' AARO Home
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Technology of the New Era.
    The Closest Thing We Have to Alien Technology
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    Because we've all been socialized from birth to accept vaccine dogma without question, many otherwise good people offhandedly reject evidence contrary to their belief. Fortunately, over time, deprogramming can happen — because the truth has a way...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    Pediatric Poisoning Program = aluminum in vaccines Creating lifetime customers. Great business plan for Big Pharma. "It really is a poisoning program. When you learn the truth about what is being injected it’s hard to call it healthcare."...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    @Randall I'm puzzled by his characterization of the shingles vaccine. It appears he is talking about the older vaccine that lasted 5 or 6 years - but the new vaccine that came out in 2018-2019 (that requires a booster taken 6 weeks later) lasts...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    I don't know enough about that to comment. I do know that I never had chickenpox, but did get a mild case of shingles anyway later in life. So who knows? Maybe I contracted the virus as a kid, but had some natural immunity at the time ( it happens ).
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    @frenchpark See Randall's response regarding 'reputable.' The particular information comes from a Texas State Senate hearing on May 6, 2021. Texas State Senator Bob Hall questioned pediatrician Angelina Farella about the COVID-19 vaccines...
  • Pygar2
    The crash test dummies that “fell through time” in the Roswell report? How many 1947 reports of alien bodies do you have?
  • Gene Steinberg
    The Paracast Newsletter September 13, 2026 www.theparacast.com Award-winning UFO flmmaker Ron James talks but his friend, the late UFO investigtor Chris O'Brien, and UFO disclosure this week on The Paracast. The Paracast is released every...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    The problem there is with the word "reputable", because reputation isn't valid criteria for determining the truth of a claim. What you want is valid evidence in accordance with the principles of critical thinking. I say this because the divide...
  • F
    frenchpark replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    I am obviously very concerned. PLS share any reputable evidence that you might have pertaining to your comments here.
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
  • Randall
    Yep — I never watched it though. I don't have the budget to add a VPN, besides, last time I tried one, half the time the sites rejected my connection or malfunctioned. Nobody is truly anonymous anyway. I suppose if could help get past certain...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    The Allison Inquiry on Behalf of the Vaccine Injured Day Four ( Aug 11, 2026 )
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Movies with Like Like.
    Yep — It's one of those films that can only be appreciated by letting it draw you in. Trying to explain it to someone by describing it just doesn't work. That's what makes it brilliant — true art ( IMO ).
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Movies.
    Yep — It's one of those films that can only be appreciated by letting it draw you in. Trying to explain it to someone by describing it just doesn't work. That's what makes it brilliant — true art ( IMO ).
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Movies with Like Like.
    I liked the structure of this film and the chaotic closing where all his different life aspects came together richly as the plot and characters of the movie. It was a good look at aging, living, loving and dying.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Oil isn't stored underground in pools. It's stored in porous rock. So think of it like a a really hard sponge. After the oil is extracted, it takes time to re-saturate — just like it takes a totally dry sponge time to re-hydrate. You see — I get...
  • Randall
    Oil isn't stored underground in pools. It's stored in porous rock. So think of it like a a really hard sponge. After the oil is extracted, it takes time to re-saturate — just like it takes a totally dry sponge time to re-hydrate. You see — I get...
  • Randall
    I get a Video unavailable screen — Blocked by Bell Media.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Thanks. It doesn't mention the renewing wells - for me that's a game-changer, what's that about? How does the biotic theory account for that? Then there's the fact (apparently) that "Real crude oil has almost zero biological markers. No nitrogen...
  • Richard Hawkins
    MORE TO CONSIDER https://connect.spe.org/blogs/donatien-ishimwe/2014/09/11/origin-and-formation-of-petroleum
  • Randall
    Sorry — but I don't use Facebook. Maybe try finding the same thing on YouTube.
  • Randall
    MORE TO CONSIDER https://connect.spe.org/blogs/donatien-ishimwe/2014/09/11/origin-and-formation-of-petroleum
  • Randall
    It's not the first we've heard of Apophis, but it's nice to get updates once in a while on all this stuff — Thanks I play the videos on one screen and work away on the other, paying special attention to the content I find most interesting. Today...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    The Allison Inquiry on Behalf of the Vaccine Injured Day Three ( Sep 10, 2026 )
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Two Witnesses's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/therapeutics-and-vaccines-what-epstein-wrought/id1625511894?i=1000788294821 Therapeutics and Vaccines: What Epstein Wrought Keywords: Therapeutics, vaccines, will therapeutics replace vaccines?, was the...
  • Red
    Actually, I found both to be problematic. Chaire just gave us thumbnail sketches of material that's been covered in depth by the Paracast across its history. I felt his interview was just surface skimming topics. Dennet, on the other hand, was a...
  • T
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/therapeutics-and-vaccines-what-epstein-wrought/id1625511894?i=1000788294821 Therapeutics and Vaccines: What Epstein Wrought Keywords: Therapeutics, vaccines, will therapeutics replace vaccines?, was the...
Back
Top