Latest activity

  • Burnt State
    Oh, there are some interesting updates on that one. They figured who "Tyler" was. He's Tim E. Taylor and he works for NASA. His claims of excavating the site for 40 years was a lie. Apparently he found out about it during a contact event in...
  • Burnt State
    I thought of this next bit after I posted my original response, but I am reminded of Roadside Picnic. The premise of which is that there are advanced spacefaring species who we don't even register with because we are the ants at the picnic, so...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Hi All - A bit ago one of those ancient Climate Change threads that I actually started back-in-the-day showed up in 'Trending Topics' and was actually 'Featured' at one point, but I can't find it now and have no idea where to look. Any of the...
  • Richard Hawkins
    I thought of this next bit after I posted my original response, but I am reminded of Roadside Picnic. The premise of which is that there are advanced spacefaring species who we don't even register with because we are the ants at the picnic, so...
  • Red
    I thought of this next bit after I posted my original response, but I am reminded of Roadside Picnic. The premise of which is that there are advanced spacefaring species who we don't even register with because we are the ants at the picnic, so...
  • Red
    Oh, there are some interesting updates on that one. They figured who "Tyler" was. He's Tim E. Taylor and he works for NASA. His claims of excavating the site for 40 years was a lie. Apparently he found out about it during a contact event in...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Good Old Movies To Watch with Like Like.
    Fay Grim
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Movies with Like Like.
    I liked the structure of this film and the chaotic closing where all his different life aspects came together richly as the plot and characters of the movie. It was a good look at aging, living, loving and dying.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread Movies with Like Like.
    Linoleum
  • Richard Hawkins
    Actually, I found both to be problematic. Chaire just gave us thumbnail sketches of material that's been covered in depth by the Paracast across its history. I felt his interview was just surface skimming topics. Dennet, on the other hand, was a...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Christ, I haven't thought about that joker in years. 😅
  • Richard Hawkins
    Oh absolutely. I do wonder if they just swap alien retrieval stories just as a way of winding each other up at this point. Or if they are playing some unholy game of chicken that Elizondo unwittingly restarted with a wink and a nudge at Rick...
  • Richard Hawkins
    This history of senior insiders revealing "what they've been told about crash retrievals and aliens on earth" is a loop that keeps repeating in Ufology. In this case Stratton did in fact have some first hand investigative history in terms of UFO...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Movies.
    I liked the structure of this film and the chaotic closing where all his different life aspects came together richly as the plot and characters of the movie. It was a good look at aging, living, loving and dying.
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Randall's post in the thread Movies with Like Like.
    Linoleum
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Movies.
    Linoleum
  • Randall
    Randall left a message on Gene Steinberg's profile.
    Happy birthday 2026 Gene 🎂 !
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Good Old Movies To Watch.
    Fay Grim
  • Randall
    Randall left a message on Berean's profile.
    Thanks for all those likes on the COVID thread. Glad to see someone else here is also awake :cool:
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines.
    The Allison Inquiry on Behalf of the Vaccine Injured Day Two ( Sep 09, 2026 )
  • Burnt State
    Actually, I found both to be problematic. Chaire just gave us thumbnail sketches of material that's been covered in depth by the Paracast across its history. I felt his interview was just surface skimming topics. Dennet, on the other hand, was a...
  • Berean
    Berean reacted to Randall's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    SEPT 08, 09, 10, 11 — 2026 The Allison Inquiry Is Live — Tune In Here. NOTE: The screen might be blank during breaks. The chat panel is open on the YouTube page during the broadcast. The Allison Inquiry Day One ( Sep 08, 2026 )
  • Berean
    Berean reacted to Randall's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    It's up to you. If you want to deny evidence and remain willfully ignorant — it's your choice . . . . . . but if you're the one refusing to look at the evidence — then it's you who's "running out the back door" ( not me ) . I've posted links...
  • Berean
    Berean reacted to Randall's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    Dear Vaxxers, When you can provide valid counterpoint that demonstrates relevant errors in over 50% of the evidence presented in the books and links below, along with references that are readily available without subscription or cost — then we...
  • Berean
    Berean reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    That was the start of harvest. Things are much more clogged up in the basement now. Last year we grew 400lbs of tomatoes and made 100L of sauce and salsa. This year we added a bunch of new varieties to the mix and so we are on track for about 600...
  • Berean
    Berean reacted to Randall's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    No the effects are not the same — you obviously didn't read any of the articles with critical eye. Over time, both exposures average out as small. But with an injection, the absorption, and effects are different — if not precisely for the reason...
  • Berean
    Berean reacted to Randall's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    Not valid counterpoint — An unsubstantiated claim based on irrelevant opinion. That sounds pretty awesome — lots of Lycopene — a great antioxidant that's good for heart and prostate health. So what? Not relevant counterpoint. Again — Not...
  • Berean
    Berean reacted to Randall's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    New York Firefighter Won His COVID Vaccine Mandate Case, but the City Is Refusing To Pay Nearly four years after a judge ordered New York City to reinstate unvaccinated firefighter Timothy Rivicci and pay him back wages, the city is still...
  • Berean
    Berean reacted to Randall's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    Yep — If one looks back to my early posts here, I started out the same way, even suggesting that the mRNA vax was the way to go — because like other fools who "trusted the science", I figured they'd worked out all the problems with it ( but they...
  • Berean
    Berean reacted to Randall's post in the thread The Legacy of Covid Vaccines with Like Like.
    Former ABC Reporter Terry Moran Says Fauci Censored ‘Nightline’ Segment on COVID Origins Terry Moran, an ABC News correspondent for nearly 20 years before the network fired him for violating its social media policies, revealed that the network...
Back
Top