Oh absolutely. I do wonder if they just swap alien retrieval stories just as a way of winding each other up at this point. Or if they are playing some unholy game of chicken that Elizondo unwittingly restarted with a wink and a nudge at Rick...
Oh absolutely. I do wonder if they just swap alien retrieval stories just as a way of winding each other up at this point. Or if they are playing some unholy game of chicken that Elizondo unwittingly restarted with a wink and a nudge at Rick...
This history of senior insiders revealing "what they've been told about crash retrievals and aliens on earth" is a loop that keeps repeating in Ufology. In this case Stratton did in fact have some first hand investigative history in terms of UFO...
This history of senior insiders revealing "what they've been told about crash retrievals and aliens on earth" is a loop that keeps repeating in Ufology. In this case Stratton did in fact have some first hand investigative history in terms of UFO...
Here's the blurb:
I'll probably read it if it ever goes on sale, but right now it sounds like Jason Bourne, but with UFOs. Apparently he was Elizondo's boss. I dunno, I think somebody in intelligence was winding this guy up. Eighty years of...
Rationing was still in full force in Britain in 1948, and at the time, petrol was still on ration. So not sure about the lack of people, but would explain the lack of cars on the street.
Here's the blurb:
I'll probably read it if it ever goes on sale, but right now it sounds like Jason Bourne, but with UFOs. Apparently he was Elizondo's boss. I dunno, I think somebody in intelligence was winding this guy up. Eighty years of...
Rationing was still in full force in Britain in 1948, and at the time, petrol was still on ration. So not sure about the lack of people, but would explain the lack of cars on the street.
OH YES!!!! Absolutely one of my favorite films! The depiction of 1950s Greenwich Village NY. Superb. And what a fun story. So many great moments like with Ernie Kovacs and Jack Lemmon. :)
SEPT 08, 09, 10, 11 — 2026
The Allison Inquiry Is Live — Tune In Here.
NOTE: The screen might be blank during breaks.
The chat panel is open on the YouTube page during the broadcast.
The Allison Inquiry Day One ( Sep 08, 2026 )
Almost twenty years I have been listening to the Paracast and these things do happen from time to time.
Still not to worry it isn't as if paying customers are going to be without a show for four months.
Occasionally I forget to sign off, which happened this afternoon. I guess I've been signed in all this time because when I realized I went back to sign off but it wouldn't let me back on even though - ostensibly - it should have been a live link...
Whew! Finally got back on. It was definitely the Paracast because all my other links were lickety-split fast. Could not get on the Paracast for all of today. Couldn't get to square one - it just would not load.
If Salla had made Exopolitics an online sci-fi fantasy role playing game, it might have been more popular — and if it turned out that some of it coincidentally ( or otherwise ) had a grain of truth, that would add to the appeal. That worked...
Top 10 Revelations from the Fauci Diaries
Jeffrey Tucker spent days reading all the documents—over 1,100 pages of materials — which were prepared within the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and appear to have been intended...