Doctor’s Testimony
The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee held a powerful hearing on vaccine injury testimonies. Among the witnesses was Dr. Robert Sullivan, an anesthesiologist, who shared his personal experience and...
More Actual Science
The U.S. Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations held a high-profile hearing titled 'The Corruption of Science and Federal Health Agencies,' examining allegations that federal health officials downplayed or failed to...
More Actual Science
Dr. Richard Burt follows the money as he walks through Fauci’s solo-authored 2012 paper claiming the benefits of gain of function experiments outweigh the risk of a pandemic, the Baric–Shi receptor-binding-domain...
It's not on my end — I've done networking and tech work. I'm on an internal wired network currently receiving at 80MbS.
It could be hackers or A.I. messing with the network.
It's not on my end — I've done networking and tech work. I'm on an internal wired network currently receiving at 80MbS.
It could be hackers or A.I. messing with the network.
Been getting a lot of glitches lately ( again this morning ) — server errors, pages refusing to load etc.
I hope nobody has been messing with your back end.
Been getting a lot of glitches lately ( again this morning ) — server errors, pages refusing to load etc.
I hope nobody has been messing with your back end.
It's up to you. If you want to deny evidence and remain willfully ignorant — it's your choice . . .
. . . but if you're the one refusing to look at the evidence — then it's you who's "running out the back door" ( not me ) .
I've posted links...
Yes before WWII and after WWII are key developments in the technology sector, the public gets spoon-fed the bare minimum.
With all these secret societies at the helm, the most simplified answer I can give on the current technological environment...
https://www.wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/
https://archive.is/SymwC
Army Yanks 'Voice-To-Skull Devices' Site
The Army's very strange webpage on "Voice-to-Skull" weapons has been removed. It was strange it was there, and it's even...