If Salla had made Exopolitics an online sci-fi fantasy role playing game, it might have been more popular — and if it turned out that some of it coincidentally ( or otherwise ) had a grain of truth, that would add to the appeal. That worked...
The Paracast Newsletter
September 6, 2026
www.theparacast.com
Introducing Joshua Chaires, The Phantom Detective, who leads a team of paranormal researchers in and around Pennsylvania, on The Paracast
The Paracast is released every Sunday and...
The Paracast Newsletter
September 6, 2026
www.theparacast.com
Introducing Joshua Chaires, The Phantom Detective, who leads a team of paranormal researchers in and around Pennsylvania, on The Paracast
The Paracast is released every Sunday and...
Questions:
Any current projects you're working on and excited about?
Have you seen the movie Disclosure Day — your thoughts?
What do you think of the theory that the aliens were once here, but have since left Earth?
Besides alien visitation...
Questions:
Any current projects you're working on and excited about?
Have you seen the movie Disclosure Day — your thoughts?
What do you think of the theory that the aliens were once here, but have since left Earth?
Besides alien visitation...
Ron James is a filmmaker, on-camera personality, writer, editor, researcher, content creator, entrepreneur, and Media Relations Director for MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network. He also serves on the Board of Directors of the Hollywood Disclosure...
Ron James is a filmmaker, on-camera personality, writer, editor, researcher, content creator, entrepreneur, and Media Relations Director for MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network. He also serves on the Board of Directors of the Hollywood Disclosure...
I think you meant to say "relevant counterpoint".
Trust me — I know how frustrating that can be, because I had to learn how to debate UFOs with the hardened skeptics at the JREF before it went defunct.
There's a list of over 100 fallacies that...
Ron James is a filmmaker, on-camera personality, writer, editor, researcher, content creator, entrepreneur, and Media Relations Director for MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network. He also serves on the Board of Directors of the Hollywood Disclosure...
I think you meant to say "relevant counterpoint".
Trust me — I know how frustrating that can be, because I had to learn how to debate UFOs with the hardened skeptics at the JREF before it went defunct.
There's a list of over 100 fallacies that...
The fact is all of this material lacks scientific and clinical support. Cherry picked data, inaccurate conclusions, money making schemes, misrepresentations of data and flawed studies stand against all of this garbage and pretend science. Anti...
I sense someone running out the backdoor because these big questions can not be answered.
The history of epidemiology is not a bogus or a problematic narrative. Real people are dying every year because they don't have access to vaccines...
The fact is all of this material lacks scientific and clinical support. Cherry picked data, inaccurate conclusions, money making schemes, misrepresentations of data and flawed studies stand against all of this garbage and pretend science. Anti...
I sense someone running out the backdoor because these big questions can not be answered.
The history of epidemiology is not a bogus or a problematic narrative. Real people are dying every year because they don't have access to vaccines...
It was one study in India. More studies are needed. I had a grandparent die of tetanus before I was born. The vaccine is the single best way to prevent a tetanus infection which is almost always fatal as administration of antitoxin is not...
Dear Vaxxers,
When you can provide valid counterpoint that demonstrates relevant errors in over 50% of the evidence presented in the books and links below, along with references that are readily available without subscription or cost — then we...
That was the start of harvest. Things are much more clogged up in the basement now. Last year we grew 400lbs of tomatoes and made 100L of sauce and salsa. This year we added a bunch of new varieties to the mix and so we are on track for about 600...
Not relevant to the context of that exchange.
Been through that already — not again.
Call it whatever you want — it's not relevant to the issue.
Whether epidemiology exists isn't relevant to points made that show the weaknesses of...
It was one study in India. More studies are needed. I had a grandparent die of tetanus before I was born. The vaccine is the single best way to prevent a tetanus infection which is almost always fatal as administration of antitoxin is not...
This week ( Sep 01 2026 ) on The Download, Pennsylvania’s measles story takes another turn as a New York Times op-ed concedes the state’s initial messaging may have been premature, while the governor still refuses to answer key questions.
MSM...
Thank you. I also believe that independence from any corporate food provider is a good strategy, as is learning how to repair your own appliances, and buying appliances that can be repaired. AI has totally streamlined the process of learning how...