Latest activity

  • Gene Steinberg
    Gene Steinberg replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    Noted.
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Politics.
    The Global Surveillance Treaty Makes Criticizing the Government a Crime Canada is not bound to enforce the terms until the Government formally ratifies the convention and enacts matching domestic laws. Contact your MPs and say No !
  • kanakaris
    kanakaris reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Government and UFOlogy with Like Like.
    I really love all those old time alien photos. I'll see your degraded betamax still frame and raise you these black and white and other 80's classics. This is a still from the little seen pilot for that classic PBS show Thinking Out Loud...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    Glad to hear you are getting better.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Gene Steinberg's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.
  • Gene Steinberg
    A third bout with pneumonia put me down for several weeks. I'm recovered from that problem at least and getting ready to roll over the next week or two.
  • Red
    Here's the link to listen for free: Penny Royal Podcast – A New Podcast of Magic, Mystery and High Strangeness On The Penny Royal Plateau.
  • T
    Two Witnesses replied to the thread Government and UFOlogy.
    J. C. R. Licklider MIT Lincoln Laboratory MIT Radiation Laboratory Bolt Beranek and Newman (BBN) Semi-Automated Ground Environment (SAGE) The Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) System Development Corporation (SDC)
  • Randall
    Here's the link to listen for free: Penny Royal Podcast – A New Podcast of Magic, Mystery and High Strangeness On The Penny Royal Plateau.
  • Red
    Red replied to the thread Paracast current Status.
    After the last show this spring, I think Tim or Geneva said he was back in the hospital with pneumonia. I'll got try to find the post and link it here when I do. ETA: Tim mentions it in the Preston Dennett thread here: RE: Preston Dennett Update
  • Red
    Have you listened to the podcast Penny Royal? Your musings above immediately brought it to mind. I can relate to being endlessly fascinated, but my fascination is with the deception in UFO spaces, like Mirage Men, Project Beta, etc.
  • Red
    Currently reading a lot of short fiction that is very intense and bizarre: Joy Williams, Joyce Carol Oates, Raymond Carver, David Means, Yoko Ogawa. Paranormal Land: for a couple years now I have been listening almost exclusively to first person...
  • T
    Two Witnesses replied to the thread Government and UFOlogy.
    Radio Research Laboratory (RRL) Field Station Fred Terman at Stanford: Building a Discipline, a University, and Silicon Valley by C. Stewart Gillmor https://archive.org/details/fredtermanatstan0000gill/page/n6/mode/1up Keyword Search Eglin...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Sentry's post in the thread Classic UFO Cases Reexamined with Like Like.
    An anniversary. 50 years since an incredible disclosure or 40 years of a goofy legend? The story of President Nixon showing Jackie Gleason alien bodies from a UFO crash: an in-depth analysis, from inception to modern repetition...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Sentry's post in the thread Classic UFO Cases Reexamined with Like Like.
    The cases in this story are largely forgotten but the sightings put something big in motion. The first UFO convention was proposed in 1949, a meeting of witnesses, joined by scientists and investigators. Recently released unredacted government...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Sentry's post in the thread Classic UFO Cases Reexamined with Like Like.
    I referenced that project in this piece. Possibly connected? SKYLITE: The Project to Mimic UFOs
  • Sentry
    Sentry replied to the thread Classic UFO Cases Reexamined.
    I referenced that project in this piece. Possibly connected? SKYLITE: The Project to Mimic UFOs
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Classic UFO Cases Reexamined.
    Aquiline https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/collection/aquiline Research by the CIA led to an innovative program in the 1960s codenamed Aquiline. It was the very first to test the concept of UAVs. Based initially on the study of flight...
    • 1784903048365.png
  • Randall
    The Hinge of History That Was 2020 Anthony Fauci: The Man Who Thought He Was Science https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Robert%20F.%20Kennedy%20Jr%20-%20The%20Real%20Anthony%20Fauci.pdf
  • Sentry
    Sentry replied to the thread Classic UFO Cases Reexamined.
    The cases in this story are largely forgotten but the sightings put something big in motion. The first UFO convention was proposed in 1949, a meeting of witnesses, joined by scientists and investigators. Recently released unredacted government...
  • Burnt State
    Canada's trade relationship with China is under 70 billion, with hopes to add another 10 billion. America's trade relationship with China is 700 billion. They are China's #1 trading partner. Who is closer to China?
  • T
    Two Witnesses replied to the thread Government and UFOlogy.
    https://repository.arizona.edu/items/0a3d40d1-91a6-4d64-b983-93bc753be821 Jason Lucas and Eglin Air Force Base Test and Training Enabling Architecture (TENA) is an architecture designed to bring interoperability to United States Department of...
  • Burnt State
  • Burnt State
    Currently reading a lot of short fiction that is very intense and bizarre: Joy Williams, Joyce Carol Oates, Raymond Carver, David Means, Yoko Ogawa. Paranormal Land: for a couple years now I have been listening almost exclusively to first person...
    • 1784847045553.jpeg
  • Red
  • Randall
    • 1784814086557.png
  • Burnt State
    To start it off, I'm reading American Trickster by Ru Marshall. It's a biography of Carlos Castaneda. It's dense, it doesn't pull any punches, and it's already pretty bonkers and I'm not that far in. I'm about halfway into Chameleo, and had...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Sentry's post in the thread Contact in Texas, 1967: The Lost UFO Photos with Like Like.
    Alien abductions during UFO encounters - between the classics of Barney & Betty Hill and Travis Walton, there was one that's been forgotten. This Texas case involved photos, investigated by Project Blue Book and independently probed by Dr. J...
Back
Top