Latest activity

  • Burnt State
    I'm glad you mentioned this case and the podcast! I've been at a loss since the show here is on hiatus. Now I've got a book and a podcast to check out.
  • Red
    I'm glad you mentioned this case and the podcast! I've been at a loss since the show here is on hiatus. Now I've got a book and a podcast to check out.
  • Red
    To start it off, I'm reading American Trickster by Ru Marshall. It's a biography of Carlos Castaneda. It's dense, it doesn't pull any punches, and it's already pretty bonkers and I'm not that far in. I'm about halfway into Chameleo, and had...
  • Oakenwulf
    Oakenwulf replied to the thread Paracast current Status.
    Ok sorry to hear that, take your time Gene!
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread Paracast current Status.
    Gene has taken ill again.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Oakenwulf's post in the thread Paracast current Status with Like Like.
    I been checking the podcasts/show- I was excited it came back early this year, then everything just stopped, any updates? what's going on?
  • Oakenwulf
    I been checking the podcasts/show- I was excited it came back early this year, then everything just stopped, any updates? what's going on?
  • Randall
    This platform and others like it are long past that edge. It's not a matter of courage. It's a matter of access and management. I've seen how the whole thing works from front to back. I just came from seeing Disclosure Day ( the movie ). It...
  • Fat Dave
    Do you have a link to the Kickstarter?
  • Red
    These people are mostly talking whimsical crap as far as I can tell, starting with comparing Washington to Trump ; are you kidding? His movement into Iran was an absolute disaster and still is. There was no strategy, no plans just the ongoing...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread AI vs reality.
    AI BOTS ARE NOW RENTING HUMANS
  • Red
    I was reading Susan Demeter's substack, "Out Of My Mind's Eye," which has been featuring really unique personal UFO narratives that she s investigated over many decades. In her most recent post she referenced a forty year veteran Canadian...
  • T
    Two Witnesses replied to the thread Government and UFOlogy.
  • T
    Two Witnesses replied to the thread Government and UFOlogy.
    https://forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/?m=0
  • T
    Two Witnesses replied to the thread Government and UFOlogy.
    Insane in the Ghislaine: The Janus Twins "Which becomes all the more interesting when you consider that former Epstein sex-slave Maria Farmer painted Epstein riding a UFO and Ghislaine as a creature who wouldn't look at all out of place in a...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Nwo.
    Liberals looking to sue Canadians for social media posts
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Trajanus's post in the thread Gaza Israel bombings with Like Like.
    AIPAC is the key factor IMO although evangelical screwballs are strong in the south. Quite a while ago Joe Sobran put it this way: "It used to be that an anti-semite was someone who didn't like jews. Now its someone the jews don't like."...
  • Trajanus
    Trajanus replied to the thread Gaza Israel bombings.
    AIPAC is the key factor IMO although evangelical screwballs are strong in the south. Quite a while ago Joe Sobran put it this way: "It used to be that an anti-semite was someone who didn't like jews. Now its someone the jews don't like."...
  • Burnt State
    I was reading Susan Demeter's substack, "Out Of My Mind's Eye," which has been featuring really unique personal UFO narratives that she s investigated over many decades. In her most recent post she referenced a forty year veteran Canadian...
    • 1000014781.jpg
  • Burnt State
    As I commented on YouTube: Next time — Tom should wear the big hat. And as a bonus just for Paracast readers — he can only have it if he agrees to give his cigar to Susan ( who has to smoke it ) :p
  • T
    Two Witnesses replied to the thread Government and UFOlogy.
  • Randall
    These people are mostly talking whimsical crap as far as I can tell, starting with comparing Washington to Trump ; are you kidding? His movement into Iran was an absolute disaster and still is. There was no strategy, no plans just the ongoing...
  • Randall
    As I commented on YouTube: Next time — Tom should wear the big hat. And as a bonus just for Paracast readers — he can only have it if he agrees to give his cigar to Susan ( who has to smoke it ) :p
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Gaza Israel bombings with Like Like.
    I have never really properly understood America's unwavering support for Israel while their history of destroying Palestine has been an ongoing reality. Is the AIPAC lobby that strong? Or is there also a very sincere belief among right wing...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Trajanus's post in the thread Gaza and The Loss of Civilization with Like Like.
    What I find most remarkable, or disheartening, is the indifference of the US government to zionist genocide despite American responsibility as backer of Israel. This of course mirrors the clout of AIPAC and similar groups, who've essentially...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Gaza Israel bombings.
    I have never really properly understood America's unwavering support for Israel while their history of destroying Palestine has been an ongoing reality. Is the AIPAC lobby that strong? Or is there also a very sincere belief among right wing...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Trajanus's post in the thread Gaza Israel bombings with Like Like.
    The really remarkable, and disheartening thing is the indifference of the US to zionist genocide. That of course stems from the clout of AIPAC and other zionist groups. They've turned out country into a milch cow for Israel, and the latter's poodle.
  • Burnt State
    These people are mostly talking whimsical crap as far as I can tell, starting with comparing Washington to Trump ; are you kidding? His movement into Iran was an absolute disaster and still is. There was no strategy, no plans just the ongoing...
  • Trajanus
    Trajanus replied to the thread Gaza Israel bombings.
    The really remarkable, and disheartening thing is the indifference of the US to zionist genocide. That of course stems from the clout of AIPAC and other zionist groups. They've turned out country into a milch cow for Israel, and the latter's poodle.
  • Trajanus
    What I find most remarkable, or disheartening, is the indifference of the US government to zionist genocide despite American responsibility as backer of Israel. This of course mirrors the clout of AIPAC and similar groups, who've essentially...
Back
Top