• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your Paracast Newsletter -- June 2, 2012

So when you vetted Frank, what did you come up with, Decker? You being an investigating ex-cop and all, what did you find regarding his background?

Vet "Frank"? What are you talking about? I didn't vet anyone here. Busy, you know? I also have a life. Why would I even care? I don't. But Amigo, you are coming across more and more very "troll-ish." Is zat' ur plan?

Decker

Gene, Don - isn't it about time that this tag-team of Qetuoadgjl and Livetospendit are just ignored? It has become painfully obvious they are either the same person or 'best buddies' who have done a minute amount of research into the ufo field and are trying their hardest to start arguments.
I haven't seen any attempt by them to engage in discussion, or posting things for the forum to look at etc - basically what most other forum members come here for.

I would not be surprised if either one of you guys haven't had run-in's with one of these characters before. I won't try to name names because that would be shooting in the dark and these guys don't really seem to be interested in being up front. One of them may be ex-military and an author if wikipedia is to be believed and possibly they think this gives them grounds to make up stuff about 'having inside knowledge', which surprise, surprise, is every fantasist's dream.....

I personally don't care for banning people and removing posts - certainly not for having alternative views, but I don't see any contribution that is positive in any way, shape or form. If we wish really, really hard, they may just find another toy to take their attention away.

It does seem to be their style to allude to evidence and then refuse to present said evidence, instead telling people to do their homework. Not to mention the over the top elitist tone of their posts. Pretty sad behavior considering one of them is in their late 60's.

Gene, Don - isn't it about time that this tag-team of Qetuoadgjl and Livetospendit are just ignored?

Fully support this.

I would not be surprised if either one of you guys haven't had run-in's with one of these characters before. I won't try to name names because that would be shooting in the dark ....

Save you some time. We don't know Paracast Broadcasters from squat {that is except for their voices}.

I'll save you some time. Our bios are on the site. Where's yours? And, by the way, this is probably your last post unless you have something constructive to say.

Some people prefer anonymity on this site due to the nature of the topics discussed and possible repercussions from work etc.
That's fine.

I have openly posted my full name and location before, having zero to hide.

I really doubt the same will ever be the case with Qetuo#### and Livetospendit.

It's been established these guys don't like the Paracast or it's forum. They don't seem to care for the hosts or administrators. OK, fine.

They ain't interested in providing evidence for their claims and are certainly not into discussion.

So why are they here?

Answer: because in actual fact, it seems they have nothing better to do. How painfully sad for them.

Apparently the meds have worn off, and it is just a matter of time before they have discovered the two of you have escaped, unless your both one and the same. I was thinking that we might be able to conceal your whereabouts between the “new members” and “chit chat” forums, but alas..., we're gonna miss ya'..., though not a lot. Mr. Steinberg provides a large tent, however it is my opinion that there is no tent known that will contain the two of you. By the way, I find it rather ironic that Decker would bring up “speed racer” and Gene would be presented with a small image of a race car, don't you? As either one of you shouldn't have to worry about cannibals, but returning back to the farm before your discovered missing. I am also aware that this may be problematic, as you have just shot both your feet off.

Where's your alter ego "daffodil and tulips" today? I see that they haven't been able to catch you yet..., must need a bigger net.

Back