• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your Paracast Newsletter -- June 2, 2012

I see something about racing. Explain.

Hey, Gene you REALLY need to investigate the profile, you know, investigate like look at the whole thing and maybe use Google to supplement? You are in the very presence of the Devil's RH man.

Just ask John Negroponte and Ollie. :D

Hey, Gene you REALLY need to investigate the profile, you know, investigate like look at the whole thing and maybe use Google to supplement? You are in the very presence of the Devil's RH man.

Just ask John Negroponte and Ollie. :D

Dear Q,

I only met up North twice, both times he was projectile vomiting. Col. North was squeamish about Death, you see.

FJC

You mean pointing me to a member profile that showed a tiny photo and a link to a race car driving site? I'm really not interested in such silliness.

Dear Gene,

Without vetting the messenger, me, the message is worthless. You had your opportunity and you refused to vet the messenger.

FJC

Forget it, Frank. This back an d forth argumentation drill is a form of "debate' on the Paracast forum. Richard Hall is one of their saints listed on UFOWatchdog, their list of Saints and Villains, all self-declared and Paracast forum debunked. :D

Of course.

There can be no debate if one side of the argument just makes claims with nothing to back it up. Richard Hall is NOT one of my saints, and, other than a brief period of time that we had control of UFO Watchdog, I had no input into the content. Even then, I had volunteer editors, especially Michael Schuyler, making the day-to-day decisions. Ultimately, Royce Myers is presently responsible for that site, and he didn't ask me for any input.

I had my run ins with Hall in the 1960s, as listeners know well. But he appeared to have done good work over the years. If someone believes he was a government plant, fine and dandy. But without evidence, it's just a claim. That someone was once in the military or employed as a civilian employee for the military doesn't count.

There can be no debate if one side of the argument just makes claims with nothing to back it up. Richard Hall is NOT one of my saints, and, other than a brief period of time that we had control of UFO Watchdog, I had no input into the content. Even then, I had volunteer editors, especially Michael Schuyler, making the day-to-day decisions. Ultimately, Royce Myers is presently responsible for that site, and he didn't ask me for any input.

I had my run ins with Hall in the 1960s, as listeners know well. But he appeared to have done good work over the years. If someone believes he was a government plant, fine and dandy. But without evidence, it's just a claim. That someone was once in the military or employed as a civilian employee for the military doesn't count.

Didn't do your investigative work, did ya'? :confused:

Investigate what? Show me a specific link that contains credible evidence, and we can start there. Pointing me to someone's profile that leads to a racing car site obviously isn't credible evidence. And someone claiming Hall was a disinfo agent doesn't count.

Dear Gene,

Thanks But I'm not interested in pursuing this subject with you if you cannot find a few minutes to establish my credibility independently.

FJC

You made the claim. It's not my job to prove everyone else's claims. If you cannot offer any evidence, feel free to remove yourself from this discussion. Thank you.

You made the claim. It's not my job to prove everyone else's claims. If you cannot offer any evidence, feel free to remove yourself from this discussion. Thank you.

No but it is your job to vet the messenger and when the messenger is so easily vetted, you simply dropped the ball...and then took it home.

You know, this "hit and run" nonsense is simply that .. nonsense. A couple of new guys show up, hint "darkly" that they are somehow in the "know" and make claims. Fine, but when you ask for proof .. somehow we are the rubes. Horseshit. If you have something to say, then say it. If you got some kind of proof to back up what you are saying .. provide it. Everything else is horseshit childish games. Christ! Enough of that in the paranormal field.

Decker

So when you vetted Frank, what did you come up with, Decker? You being an investigating ex-cop and all, what did you find regarding his background?

Back