• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your Most Annoying Conspiracy Theories?

Thank you for addressing the topic, David. It takes courage to do so when often people will ignore the topic or give a quick reply that says something along the lines of ?we let out guard? down rather then looking into such an important topic. I have been trying to bring up the topic here and I am glad others including yourself are starting to talk about this important topic.

The book you are reading by Webster Tarply has a lot of important questions in it and useful information. I don't agree with it all but when it comes to things that are in document rather then the views of a person. The information that can be categorized and studied is more useful then theories.

I think the most important info about the topic of 9/11 doesn't involve the physics of an airplane or building. The science of the buildings falling, steel melting, the Pentagon site, and WTC 7 while they are interesting give to the more important issues that don't have to be backed up by scientific findings but looked up in print.

If anyone wants to know if the official story of 9/11 is legit has to take the time to read the Kean-Hamilton lie. It doesn't matter much what ?theory? is right or as close to right as can be if you know that what we are sold on is bogus and distorted. The questions people need to be asking are the following:

-Who is Sibel Edmonds and why is she the most gagged person by law in US history?

-Who is former FBI agent Robert Wright and why did he quit his job and why is he in a lawsuit against the US government that he once served for?

-Why did NORAD stand down? Why were they running so many war games on 9/11? Why did Operation Villigent Guardian on that day mimic the 9/11 part of planes hitting buildings? Why did Dick Chaney take away the shoot down orders from generals and had sole authority for shoot down orders? Why did Norman Minetta give a claim that an aide asked Chaney several times that the plane was X miles (50 miles, 30 miles, 10 miles, ect) out and if the ?do the orders still stand? as Flight 77was bearing in on the most important structure to the security of the United States of American?

-What was Operation Northwoods and does false flag terrorism exist on such a scale?

-Why was the remains of the building get shipped out to be melted down? That is a crime scene and it is illegal to destroy the remains of a crime scene until a proper investigation is done per law.

-Why did alleged hijackers train an a Naval base in Pensacola, Florida? Why did ring leader Mohammed Atta get trained also at the FBI center in Monterey, California per a 25 the testimony of a 25 year military man?

-What is ABLE DANGER?

The list can go on and on but that is enough for now??

hopeful skeptic said:
3. The so-called "Moon Landing Hoax." Reasonable rebuttal of this nonsense should have nailed this conspiracy into its coffin long ago, but it keeps clawing its way out of the grave, no matter how much logic, direct evidence and science you throw at it. Spooky, really.

I'll have to agree thoroghly on this one, like you said, evidence, evidence, evidence. If it was a hoax, how did this 12 year old boy in Frankston, Victoria, Australia get to witness Neill Armstrong take his first step, before anyone in North America. I remember racing home from school to watch it live on our TV, the school hall was just not satisfactory to my mind.

As to other conspracy theories that annoy me, this one below does just that.

Alien technology is reponsible for our semi-conductor advances and thus these computers we use today.

Rick Deckard said:
Excellent post, auntigrav. :)

Thanks. I find your posts to be pretty thorough, and I wish I had more time to keep up. This topic seemed to resonate with my reading and experience.

Antigravity, Antichrist, Anarchy. Join AAA today!!

The case for Nazi saucers is as strong as the case for WMDs in Iraq and falls apart under the same single criteria, to whit: if they had them, they'd have USED them.

CapnG said:
The case for Nazi saucers is as strong as the case for WMDs in Iraq and falls apart under the same single criteria, to whit: if they had them, they'd have USED them.
My thoughts exactly. If Germany had these aircraft they would have been superior to anything the Allies had and as a result would have decimated fighter and bomber aircraft. In the links posted above you can also view alleged German saucer schematics. The speeds listed for these alleged crafts are in excess of 4000KpH. Going supersonic or even hypersonic brings about a lot of problems which took the aircraft designers such as Lockheed years to understand and even longer to come up with the right metal alloys for the airframe. And now I'm supposed to believe Germans build flying saucers that went supersonic while their airforce was defeated also through the lack of precious metals vitally necessary for engines? Friction and expansion on the airframe is one thing, but for example, how about the guidance of these alleged craft. While a saucer shape might be aerodynamicly stable when it goes in a straight line and with some speed, changing direction would require some serious flight controls and favourably a computer.

There's a lot that can be said about these German saucers. I am willing to concede that a German engineer might have come up with a 'disc' design. The Germans experimented heavily with aircraft designs but that doesn't mean they had a working prototype.

There's a lot that can be said about these German saucers. I am willing to concede that a German engineer might have come up with a 'disc' design. The Germans experimented heavily with aircraft designs but that doesn't mean they had a working prototype.

Yes. I looked into it years ago and became convinced that they were building saucers. However, whether they flew or flew well I saw no proof for.

The US has made laughable saucer shaped "craft". Acrocar is one, if I remember it's name correctly. Hardly left the ground and was real wobbley.

Most annoying conspiracy theory ever?

Easy ; the moon being made out of cheese.

Despite the best efforts of NASA, and hundreds of millions of dollars of hard-earned tax-payers money; we just can't put that little chestnut to rest.
:rolleyes:

I have a new conspiracy theory. My blog is "currently unavailable" while Blogspot does some maintenance.

"Maintenance" is code for "deleting a conspiracy pirate's blog."

Tony2007 said:
I have a new conspiracy theory. My blog is "currently unavailable" while Blogspot does some maintenance.

"Maintenance" is code for "deleting a conspiracy pirate's blog."

Someone must have rebooted the computer. It's back up :)

The really odd thing about David Icke is that so many of his statements and predictions prove out.
There was a topic on Jeff Rense's page entitled "So David Icke was Right Then?"
The man seems to have a phenominal "hit" rate; above the expected average for guessing.
It proves nothing of course, but damned curious.

My favorite conspiracy theory?

Easy, written by Lewis Caroll...Through The Looking Glass, and What Alice Found There. "Drink me"...indeed. Harumph!

Hell RoX
Sh9l0m

The most recent 9/11 theory is quite annoying and downright disgusting in general. There seems to be this group who thinks "the jews" caused 9/11. I don't know if they are either just racists or disinfo agents (or both) but it's offending to me. It sucks we live in a world with people biggots like that. People who think like that should get kicked down a flight of stairs!

cottonzway said:
The most recent 9/11 theory is quite annoying and downright disgusting in general. There seems to be this group who thinks "the jews" caused 9/11. I don't know if they are either just racists or disinfo agents (or both) but it's offending to me. It sucks we live in a world with people biggots like that. People who think like that should get kicked down a flight of stairs!

No, no violence, please.

cottonzway said:
Cotton, didn't I see you at the GZC (global zionist conspiracy) meeting where we set this up? You said you liked the cookies. ;)

Concerning 9-11...

Greetings all,

To conspire means to share the same breath, heads close, whispered stratagems revealed once plans reach fruition, if ever.

From what I have been able to perceive there was indeed a 9-11 "inside job" inasmuch as certain elements within our governing institutions clearly knew something was "up" and these groups' larger constituency eagerly {gleefully} seized the opportunity to run bully-boy roughshod over us.
Look at the stocks shorted days before and the vague placation's the 9-11 Commission Report waived at us that those who did this were "not Al Qaida"... begging the question of who did wallow in the blood money. Who continues to, because the ties between Wall Street and CIA-ish chair-swapping and hand-holding over the years says plenty about what sorts of bread gets buttered. I understand the same thing occurred running up to JFK's removal although I haven't investigated this directly.
Certainly cabals of corporatists and military figures {read: Operation Northwoods} have conspired to take over our country before - who's to say with certainty this has not occurred lately? What was the Supreme Court negating the Florida vote-count except a kinder, oh-so gentler, coup d'etate installing GwB?

I studied architecture at Tulane before marching alongside Biedny into the brave new world of computers and graphics. I, and the classmates who completed the program, concur those buildings could not have fallen under the described situations. You simply cannot convince us with "simulations" {notably w/o the data _and_ models underlaying them made public}, that thousands of tons of steel support posts thicker than a man's torso can have the consistency of warm butter all up and down the entire structure - necessary for WTC towers {both!} to fall symmetrically{!} at damn-near free-fall speed{!}. The lynch pin is WTC7 and why it "fell" when it was struck by neither craft nor fireballs is seen in a new revelatory light as the financial interests {and huge downside risks} that owner Silverman assumed when he got these properties at fire-sale prices... and just before the event his insistence on massive callamity insurance held up negotiations.
Like most people, I accepted the initial premise even though the assumed facts were at odds with my "lyin' eyes": I put this down to the emotional beating we all took. Once I saw and heard the actual fireman and WTC worker testimonials... well, everything came into stark contrast and I have been digging into the oddities ever since. There is a lot to dig into on many fronts. The physics remains murky and a deplorable lack of criminal evidence {thx again, American hero-executive, Guilliani!} will cast doubt for a long time. What's more traceable are the amazing number of connections between various Bin Laden family investments {among many} in the greater BushCo affiliated "keiretsu" over the years. Atta's connection to shadowy government drug running and involvement with Ye Olde CIA operatives out of ex-Marine Florida air bases is outlined in Sander Hicks' "The Big Wedding." Other indications of chicanery can be found via Indira Singh, a JP Morgan risk management consultant who barely missed dying in the towers that day. Here is her one hour <a href="http://www.gunsandbutter.net/archives.php?si=109" target="_blank">MP3</a> stream, part one.

Government is the shadow cast by big business and we labor under a collective hallucination we actually have control {shattered first by JFK assassination} of our country and I say this point has been repeatedly driven into our collective psyche over the years. We are treated like chattel and we've learned to act like the Sheeple our "betters" would prefer we behave. Look how meekly we've taken the de-indisutrialization of America, followed rapidly by the High Tech industry, and other "modern" financial thinking: how many of us are better off than we were ten or twenty years ago? Not many aaccording to census data. Meanwhile, Bread & Circus {Circii?} relief from the yoke of mortgages and career-paths keep most satisfied enough and the rest fall-in line afraid to speak out, to question making a protest sign, let alone march en-masse. From Town Cop to Fed Marshall our institutions are strongly prejudiced against any gathering of people unless there is a cover charge. Think about it. Also consider how devolved military tech has become as it seeps and colors our local police departments until they look like GI soldiers from twenty years ago - and we all know advanced Protestor and their nefarious giant-puppet technology demands a drastic escalation of SWAT tactic training for even the humblest of our tiny burgs.

I have not yet read Webster Tarpley's book, but I have heard him speak at length over many months. I have to agree with Tarpley on the basic machinations he's delineated: secretive factions of governmental power-brokers and greedy corporate sociopaths knew full well what was occurring and used this as pretext. He's worked out nuances that glaze many eyes and like many {UFO?} unprovable items he reaches far for answers. I suggest booking him if you want to focus on this topic specifically instead of the general ramble the Feb 11 show ended with - as good as it was.
The <a href="http://www.kpfa.org/sitesearch/inde...6:qme0j5_x4jg&q=Tarpley&sa=Search&cof=FORID:9" target="_blank">KPFA</a> show Guns and Butter has had him on several times and I've found his teeth-gritting research and relative conclusions the most plausible of all those attempting to explain away the glaring inconsistencies staining official faerie tales. I also would point out the assertions of both Frank Morales and Michel Chossudovsky concerning the greater War on Terrorism and Martial Law agendas advanced when a populace meekly accepts these mental frameworks. Both are interviewed w/o commercial break on the <a href="Funny Jokes and Pranks - Discover Great Humor in Jokes and Pranks" target="_blank"> Guns and Butter</a> site although you do need to scroll through pages of otherwise interesting archived interview blurbs.
I have an extensive MP3 of Tarpley's call-in interview from the Mike {curiously Altoid-strong} Malloy show last year which I edited out the commercial breaks, <a href="http://www.formandfunction.com/word/wordbits/MalloyShow-(03-08-2006).mov" target="_blank">MP3</a>

I've argued long and to the point of exhaustion with defenders of official mysteriousness around these events. I gave it a rest last fall after the rationales for the defensive NORAD stand-down related tales told by our military types were caught out as lies, because when facts do actually come out these status-quo reactionaries dismiss them - usually by moving immediately to the next conundrum that cannot be dis-proven.

So, of course there are conspiracies - they exist in greater and smaller forms throughout history and it's how most business is done. If you don't believe this you probably believe European Royalty weren't simply the smartest and toughest gangsters in their locale, but noble holders of Truth's chalice and were imbued with ethereal light and God's kisses - and you hold dear to any geneaological records that tie you to "the blood of kings". I see your drone-straps are fitted exceptionally well and you only need the threat of the spur to act properly. Go back to sleep.

Anyone wants to dance?

- JG -
"Love Puppies Eat From My Bowl"

Back