• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your Favorite Show Moments

Oh Man! I can't believe that no one has yet mention anything from the Darrell Sims episode. This guy is sooooooo off the wall that anything he said in that interview is a highlight! Especially where he mentioned these kids in Florida who were killed by aliens and when Gene and David said WHAT??????? and wanted more info he kept changing the subject. Classic! Or where he said he wrestled an alligator in a bath tube with scorpions???? Is that how that went David?

How about the show with Bruce Goldberg. 11/11/07.

Lots of craziness on this espisode, but I would suggest something from 47.00 mins to 53.30. Great example of what our "Dynamic Duo" do best.

Also the greatest wrap of the show. "_ _ _ _ sandwich" say's it all.
I miss those times when you devote a few minutes just to reflect on what we all just heard.

Peace,

Mark

I agree with ally on the forums Dorothy Izzat was a great show i have never seen the movie just the trailers but looking at this womens eyes i believe she really is the real deal Everything is in the Eyes. If she really whats her story to be better known she needs better people handling her affairs not people makeing quick money through her story she also needs a person to supply money to help get her work into digital format. Of course the person supplying the money most supervise this operation to ensure this work is being done:)

Please take a few moments and let us know what you've heard that has really worked for you.

Thanks,

dB

Guys as you know I found the Paracast just over 2 months ago. In that time Ive listened to the majority of past shows (tks in part to going on a 5 week holiday where I gorged myself on past shows), and I have to say some of the best moments have been hearing some of Davids stories.

David, IMO you absolutely you have to put some grabs of of your Caraccas sighting and your Jersey disc sighting in this highlights reel.

hmmm, this gives me as idea for a new thread;)

I am responding to your recent email to me stating that "you miss me" on the forums.
I'm truly touched.

Though it may be distasteful for David hear, I think one of the highlights of the show came in the recent interview with Steven Greer. I have been a long time listener to the show and am always anxious to have a new insight revealed or clarified for me. There was a point in the second hour I believe where the discussion focused briefly on the matter of interplanetary space travel, realistic travel times, and speeds necessary to move about over such great distances. As both Mr Biedny and Mr Greer indicated, there had to be another way to achieve interstellar travel besides the 3 dimensional A to B method.

To me that was an important deduction that could have been expanded upon in terms of hypothisis. I felt great excitment at the time, expecting these two great minds to explore this further, only to be disappointed when the interview then deteriorated back into a personality dual, where David had the unfair advantage of twojeffs.

Nevertheless, after listening to almost every show since the beginning, that short profound affirmation between the two gentlemen stands out in my mind as perhaps the most important insight that the Paracast Show has articulated for me. I have contemplated it frequently as a result, and feel that it is nearly proof positive that there is a multidimensional aspect to efficient space travel.

regards, Randy

I really enjoyed the interview with Stephen Greer I thought it was hilarious and would love to hear a clip show repeat of that. I have never heard someone on the paracast that was so full of themselves and focused on what they where saying that they couldn't tell that it was all bull shit (pardon the language) Greer just made me really angry as I was listening to the show so I just think it would be great to play some of those clips again.

I am a massive fan of the X-Conference Biedny/Vaeni thing... I reckon I have listened to it 20 times and always crack up. Having Jeremy V narrate is a classic. The boy has quite a wicked sense of humour...

Its Gold. :D

4 funniest moment for me so far:
1. Gene's advert interuption in the middle of Davids angry human rant in the hilly rose episode (it was at the last advert break)... his advert interuptions are my favourite part of the show
2. Allan Greenfield talking about switchblades, and the old lady in the park with a poodle, hastily interupted by David trying to steer the show back on track
3. Paul Kimball's comment on how disclosure is not going to be brought around by a "hearty band of adventurers waving freedom of information papers" (quote from memory)
4. There was a moment in the James Foxx episode where he quotes someone who is going on about stirring all the infomation together and mixing it up or something... it was really funny at the time.

Its difficult to some up the best moments, but my favourite episodes were Paul Kimball, James Fox, Jeff Ritzman (the first one) and maybe David sonnenschien or however u spell it :D

There are a lot of great moments but the one soundbite that always comes to mind can be found in the April 25th 2006 show's interview with Sean Casteel. He was doing some completely batty speculating on Tesla and the Nazis and at one point David asks,

..."But, I want to revisit this notion of the Nazis going to Mars. What have you uncovered about that? Cause that sounds, quite frankly, outrageous." :rolleyes:

There was something about David's "I'm really doing my best not to shoot myself right now" tone that had me laughing so hard I almost ran off the road. I'm laughing pretty hard right now because it's still hilarious two years later.

The actual soundbite is located at time index 00:09:12-00:09:21 in paracast_ 060425.mp3

I particularly liked this weeks show with Corso jnr, worth listening to twice.

(its the 17th here, we get everything a day early lol :D)

dad: how do you know that betty ?
betty: thats because im piss-chick
dad: dont you mean Psychic ?
betty: i knew you were going to say that

I particularly liked this weeks show with Corso jnr, worth listening to twice.

(its the 17th here, we get everything a day early lol :D)

dad: how do you know that betty ?
betty: thats because im piss-chick
dad: dont you mean Psychic ?
betty: i knew you were going to say that

You mean Marcel Jr.?

Defiantly the Jaques Vallee episode. Also Brad Stieger discussing, Worlds before our own, Kenn Thomas on parapolitcs, and David and Jeff Ritzman discussing their personal (and often terrifying) experiences.

Oh yeh...i forgot!!! also Macc Tonnies Mars Mysteries stuff....fascinating!
Awww dammit i cant pick a favorite!!!!!!!
Least favorites are easy.....weirdos like Michael Horn and that Extraterrestrial "science" guy....just embarrassing and painful to listen too!

Back