• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

WTC 7 tell me what you think of this video

Free episodes:

I make no claims, offer no conclusions, point no fingers, nor place any blame. However, there are several odd things about 911 I cannot get past and questions I cannot answer.
  1. The investigation was delayed by the administration.
  2. The President and Vice-President did not fully cooperate with the investigation.
  3. Evidence was destroyed and removed from the "crime scene."
  4. A hijackers passport survives the crash, fire, and collapse to be found among the incalculable amount of paperwork and rubble in the street.
  5. Why are there no photos or video showing the plane that struck the Pentagon?
  6. Why is there a dense white smoke trail in the frames released from the Pentagon strike?
  7. Why did the administration insist no one in authority had even imagined such an attack when that clearly was not the case?

That is a lot of 'loose ends.' It's a bit like the cheated on spouse who just can't believe that the person they love would ever stoop that low, so they look for every other explanation, and disregard the difficult evidence, because to think otherwise is just too much.

I make no claims, offer no conclusions, point no fingers, nor place any blame. However, there are several odd things about 911 I cannot get past and questions I cannot answer.
  1. The investigation was delayed by the administration.
  2. The President and Vice-President did not fully cooperate with the investigation.
  3. Evidence was destroyed and removed from the "crime scene."
  4. A hijackers passport survives the crash, fire, and collapse to be found among the incalculable amount of paperwork and rubble in the street.
  5. Why are there no photos or video showing the plane that struck the Pentagon?
  6. Why is there a dense white smoke trail in the frames released from the Pentagon strike?
  7. Why did the administration insist no one in authority had even imagined such an attack when that clearly was not the case?

there were EYE WITNESSES to the PLANE hitting the pentagon. this is open and shut nothing more than flight 77 hit the pentagon.

this puts to rest any doubt that what is beleved to hit the pentagon DID hit the pentagon!

there were EYE WITNESSES to the PLANE hitting the pentagon. this is open and shut nothing more than flight 77 hit the pentagon.

The questions were:
  1. Why are there no photos or video showing the PLANE that struck the Pentagon?
  2. Why is there a dense white smoke trail in the frames released from the Pentagon strike?

this puts to rest any doubt that what is beleved to hit the pentagon DID hit the pentagon!
there are eye witnesses to santa claus, bigfoot, nessie, easter bunny and moth man as well.

Eye-witness testimony or not, that isn't my question. I am not questioning whether a plane hit the pentagon or not.

I'm wondering why only a few frames of the photographic evidence has been released and not coming up with a good answer.

I'm wondering why the engines were producing dense white smoke. Have you ever seen an commercial aircraft produce dense white smoke from the engines at low altitudes?

yup the most secure building in the world with hundreds of video cameras and we get 5 frames of video. i have heard that they are not even in sequence but i have yet to verify that. factor in the tapes confiscated from surrounding businesses, the norman mineta testimony, the missing 2.3 trillion dollars the day before the attack, the 50 million in missing military hardware and other assets sold to Israel at a fraction of their worth, the Pentagon investigation team being silenced, the mock drills centered around planes crashing into government buildings, etc etc etc... and you have a lot of doubt about the official version of what happened.

my understanding is that an aircraft that size would not achieve enough lift to fly a few inches off the grass. then there are those magical 9 ton titanium engines that did not even leave a scratch on the building yet the soft aluminum nose cone made a perfect hole thru several reinforced walls. riiiiiight.

Has anyone been successful in flying a simulator along the same path at the same speed and hitting the building the manner the plane would have? Is it naive or ignorant of me to say that the pilot appeared to be extremely skilled and pushed the plane beyond its normal performance characteristics? Was that guy a fighter pilot in a past life?

I wached a vid today all about the planes hitting the towers. Jesus even I am starting to doubt there were passenger planes!

As pixel and trained both have said, it should be the easiest thing on earth to show the footage from around the pentagon. End of.

from the scant vidios i seen a plane is shown.

All I see is someone drawing in where a plane would be, rather than truly going round the outline of an object on film. Where are all the other bits of footage that must exist of this plane heading toward and/or hitting the Pentagon? Are we to believe there is only a couple of stills available for the outside of the most powerful military HQ in the world? I don't buy it.

my understanding is that an aircraft that size would not achieve enough lift to fly a few inches off the grass. then there are those magical 9 ton titanium engines that did not even leave a scratch on the building yet the soft aluminum nose cone made a perfect hole thru several reinforced walls. riiiiiight.

That is one thing I always pondered. Ask any professional pilot if they could hold such a large plane a few feet above the ground and hold it steady without prematurely crashing and observe the look you still get, and we are talking about a bunch of guys whose only real experience is simulator time.

Also, I thought the feds confiscated all the possible video footage of the pentagon attack including that from a nearby convenience store/gas station ( I believe I have that right) I have to wonder how the poster of this video got his or her hands on the one above.

Ok I presented a vid showing aircraft wreckage. A vid that anylized the scant footage to show a plane. 136 eyewitnesses yet some think something other than a plane hit the pentagon.so what will get you to accept that a plane hit the pentagon?

Ok I presented a vid showing aircraft wreckage. A vid that anylized the scant footage to show a plane. 136 eyewitnesses yet some think something other than a plane hit the pentagon.so what will get you to accept that a plane hit the pentagon?

Wouldn't some of those videos that the "government" is holding in some lock-up probably answer this question? So obvious an answer it sort of makes a case on it's own for the government's possible complicity.

I did not question whether a plane hit the Pentagon or not.

I simply cannot understand the motivation for not showing the various camera angles. Does anyone?

I also do not understand the physics of how we got white smoke from the jet engines. Does anyone?

I really do think there is a difference between wondering about those things and saying a plane didn't hit the Pentagon.

nothing - it's utter crap a passenger plane hit the pentagon.

Back