• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Would You Stay In A Haunted House?

If I was allowed to take a 24 pack of beer with me I would try it out. Im not gonna guarantee the first time something weird happened that I wouldnt proceed to jump out a window.

Bye the way...and this is only to the ones who take this stuff seriously from a spritual perspective and even a pshcological one. What about going back to a place where you had some "vibes" in your youth? Opening up a door that should stay closed or digging for answers? Cause I am thinking of doing it.

That would depend on the experience i think.. my hauntings were pretty scary and i will never ever ever go back to that place again.

Hell no I wouldn't stay in a haunted house. I would hope I had enough balls to brave an investigation but beyond that no way. I need to get a good night sleep not freak all night.

I stayed in the Farnsworth House at Gettysburg, a supposedly haunted homestead of some fame. My wife and I actually did a small investigation and took many photos and attempted an EVP session or two. We found it to be nothing of its supposed fame, but then again, I don't believe everyone will experience a haunting or residual just because they visit.

Personally, I welcome experiences that help add data to my ongoing inquiry into the nature of reality. So yes, I'd go. A companion would be nice, dog or human.

Back