• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Who is Luis Elizondo? (re: DeLonge's TTS/AAS money making media empire)

I do indeed. Our frustration with dealing with the SEC is the extreme nature in which we are prohibited from discussing anything about the company publicly other than what is expressly indicated in the SEC filing. If we deviate even a little (even for the sake of clarification) we would face stiff penalties and fines. We have been advised by attorneys not to engage in any discussion unless it comes from our Board and we are in complane with SEC rules and regulations. Admittedly, I am not an expert either legally or operationally in the left and right limits of our corporate communications strategy nor the strict declarations made by the SEC. However, with that said, we recognize full well how in the absence of data, the void will be filled by something else. As such, we are working very hard to dispell some of the myths associated with our effort and it's my understanding we will begin to address some of these concerns (in a legally sound manner) in the near term. Uncle Sam does not take kindly when speaking out of turn (ask me how I know) and we certainly don't want to make any mistakes with the SEC.
I will ask our legal staff to help us develop a means to help clarify some of the ambiguity concerning the filing to see if we help clarify some of the common misconceptions in the comming weeks and months...point noted.

I have seen similar sentiments being expressed elsewhere and it's understandable how SEC rules try to guarantee equal treatment of shareholders and so on. But while it's easy to blame SEC for all of it, they haven't actually forced anyone to setup the company like that.

For example, it could have been a non-profit, free of such rules, free to publish information, free to engage with the community, and funded by donations. All those commercial aspects could have been a separate company, that could have more rules, and could have participated in funding that non-profit. It's pretty hard to see how combining existing businesses like they have been done now would be a benefit to the sort of things you have emphasized, but much easier to see why it would be done that way for the financial benefit of those existing businesses and their owners.

Your participation here has also been pretty much the only communication between any TTSA member and the community that I have seen. There has obviously been various media appearances by others as well, but not this sort of direct communication. Some people have tried to ask some questions through the TTSA contact form and posted the responses they got in various forums. All of them have basically stated that you can't say anything because of SEC rules, and given instructions to buy the stock. Your "Community Of Interest" page has a "Get involved" link, that just goes to the investment page. Even your press inquiries are directed to a PR firm. Your social media accounts do not seem to answer questions, except for the ToTheStarsInc one in Twitter, which is answering to some confused questions like this:

Is there any reason to expect the situation with the SEC would change in the future, and if it doesn't, how could you possibly build community relations with that sort of restrictive setup?

Hollywood, thank you for the kind wishes...I guess I am at the age where the body is not as agile as the mind. Then again, according to my wife, I may be losing my mind too! :) I will pass on to Hal your regards... thanks again for your kind words of encouragement.

Realm, you have a valid point. If we, as a company, are not communicating effectively then the issue is with us and not the audience. I was not aware of the communication issues to the degree that I am now. I will engage the Board to see how we can fix this while remaining SEC compliant. The discussion began last week but I will elevate specific examples to the attention, beginning with the one you just provided. Currently, we are separated geographically by thousands of miles (East Coast vs. West Coast) which has made is exceedingly difficult to collabirate. This is precisely the reason I recently sold my House in Annapolis and relocating my family to San Diego. Bottom Line: I have this for action.

Regarding "absence of data...filling in the gaps" I was referring to the fact that as a company, if we don't communicate effectively, we subject ourselves to scrutiny and mistrust. Precisely what is now being discussed. Not sure is that answers the question that was asked of me???? But that was the point I was tryin to make.

Regarding "absence of data...filling in the gaps" I was referring to the fact that as a company, if we don't communicate effectively, we subject ourselves to scrutiny and mistrust. Precisely what is now being discussed. Not sure is that answers the question that was asked of me???? But that was the point I was tryin to make.
I understand, fair enough.
Would you care to take a few moments in discussing the videos or the alleged alien metals & material located in Las Vegas?

S.R.I, excuse the belated response please. I am hopeful that in the comming days (a few weeks max) you will have the answers you are looking for. I recently recorded an interview with questions entirely from the puic blogosphere addressing precisely some of your questions. I believe it will be made public in the very near term. You have my comitment, if your questions regarding videos and material are not addressed, I will address them for you here on this forum. I have confidence that several individuals from the community are working hard to make sure the questions (even the hard ones) are answered. I assure you, there were no softball pitches and I folks in the community did not hold back. And lastly, if there are topics I am prohibited from discussing, i will at least give you the courtesy of letting you know i cant and the reason why.

You have my comitment, if your questions regarding videos and material are not addressed, I will address them for you here on this forum.

Here's a couple of questions I would really like to hear your answers to:

Have you seen documented events that were better than the Nimitz event in terms of available evidence, credible witnesses, etc., or do you consider that as the best one or among the very best?

Did you acquire and analyze the radar data for that event? So that it should be at least stored somewhere.

Have you tried to get that actual investigation report published and do you think that could be published at some point?

Here's a couple of questions I would really like to hear your answers to:

Have you seen documented events that were better than the Nimitz event in terms of available evidence, credible witnesses, etc., or do you consider that as the best one or among the very best?

Did you acquire and analyze the radar data for that event? So that it should be at least stored somewhere.

Have you tried to get that actual investigation report published and do you think that could be published at some point?

Realm, to be brief...
1) Regarding Nimitz...this is only one of many events encountered. By "best" I presume you mean well documented? In short, no. Other events were recorded long after Nimitz. This includes the collection of electro-optical data, electro-mechanical returns, and eye witness statements from military personnel. Then of course there is the analysis (trajectory, pattern distribution, and other signature data) performed by experts within Government agencies.

Regarding radar data retention from Nimitz: data was collected via multiple platforms on site and remote. E-2 Hawkeye serving as combat/engagement control, Princeton Aegis array serving as air controller, and F-18 Super Hornets (x2) as on site/scene at merge plot. All with unique and distinct capabilities. Radar data is not always maintained but in this case some of it was.

Regarding investigation report: simply put, yes. I believe it will be available eventually...and perhaps not to far off. Much if it remains unclassified. CDR Fravor and CDR Slaight accounts are accurate to a "T".

Unfortunately, this will be my last post for a little while...heading on a plane and then the Hospital for pre-op. Thank you all for giving me an opportunity to explain my position. I will try and do a better job of interaction in the future...

And S.R.I, for the record, I actually love mashed potatoes but my wife has me on a strict diet these days so can't have any. Besides, I have a face as ugly as a cement truck, the last thing you want to do is waste mashed potatoes on a bust of me!

And S.R.I, for the record, I actually love mashed potatoes but my wife has me on a strict diet these days so can't have any. Besides, I have a face as ugly as a cement truck, the last thing you want to do is waste mashed potatoes on a bust of me!
Ok Lue, you've been a good sport.

Realm, to be brief...
1) Regarding Nimitz...this is only one of many events encountered. By "best" I presume you mean well documented? In short, no. Other events were recorded long after Nimitz. This includes the collection of electro-optical data, electro-mechanical returns, and eye witness statements from military personnel. Then of course there is the analysis (trajectory, pattern distribution, and other signature data) performed by experts within Government agencies.

Regarding radar data retention from Nimitz: data was collected via multiple platforms on site and remote. E-2 Hawkeye serving as combat/engagement control, Princeton Aegis array serving as air controller, and F-18 Super Hornets (x2) as on site/scene at merge plot. All with unique and distinct capabilities. Radar data is not always maintained but in this case some of it was.

Regarding investigation report: simply put, yes. I believe it will be available eventually...and perhaps not to far off. Much if it remains unclassified. CDR Fravor and CDR Slaight accounts are accurate to a "T".

Unfortunately, this will be my last post for a little while...heading on a plane and then the Hospital for pre-op. Thank you all for giving me an opportunity to explain my position. I will try and do a better job of interaction in the future...

Thank you very much for those responses and best wishes for your hospital visit!

I believe I'm the type of person you guys should aim to convince, as I'm very much open to the possibility of aliens visiting us, yet undecided at the moment. I have had an on/off type of interest towards the subject and I haven't really given it much thought since O'Hare 2006 and how that got forgotten, before seeing the Nimitz event. I have analyzed the Nimitz event here to great detail from all the publicly available information I have seen, and compared the various sources and tried to resolve the contradictions I have seen and so on. It is the most interesting event I have seen, it has survived closer examination unlike anything I have seen, those sources are highly consistent with just minor differences that are to be expected for more than decade old memories (like Slaight seemingly remembering the location and flying direction incorrectly), and I'm on the record stating here that, yes, it could be aliens, especially since I can't give it any better explanation and I haven't seen anyone else being able to do that either.

So I want to thank you for bringing that event to my attention and I'm looking forward to hearing additional information from that and other events in the future, hopefully soon.

...I am completely stunned by manner in which I have witnessed a response in recent months. In some cases, the very same scientists who made an early (and successful) career studying non-observables such as black holes (which by deffinition can only be observed through indirect measurements) are the same scientists who are ridiculing their own methodologies that we are trying to use to study the elusuve phenomena. On the opposite side of the argument, you have well respected researchers who now feel their efforts are in jeopardy and their funding sources may be in danger so they have decided to launch a full frontal assault by making false accusations we are pursuing FLIR fuzz and exhaust plumes...

sadly, you're going to find that while they talk a good game re: their abundant curiosity, humility, commitment to research, data, and analysis wherever it may lead... scientists are , by and large, extremely culturally conditioned. to put it politely, those principles are, let's say... aspirational rather than actual. you're going to have to work hard and be clever to break through that. expect that many aren't even ready to consciously entertain the legitimacy of what you're saying -- as in they are unable to hold the notion in their conscious minds for unbiased assessment. not just unwilling, i mean literally unable.

also, they won't realize they're unable to do this (in fairness, that's hard to do -- requiring serious introspective ability and ability to be honest with ones self re: what one finds)

also, this is unaffected by number of degrees on the wall, fanciness of institution providing tenure (or position in private sector), number of publications, fanciness of journals in which they've appeared, advances for which they're responsible, etc.... In fact, due to peer group pressures, I might be wrong about "unaffected" and it might be fanciness of pedigree is actually proportional to subconscious/culturally conditioned resistance to ideas like yours.

it's irrational but the irrational reaction gets applied at so low a level of consciousness that people afflicted are blind to the bias (and if/when they start to see it, often feel uncomfortable and resist even harder).

my experience is from a different field and totally unrelated to ufo/paranormal/etc...and actually much more mainstream and i still saw all of this. you'll see it way worse.

you guys will pull this off and i'm rooting for you!

(but don't be surprised by the reactions... be prepared. for any materially important communication, think beforehand about where in resistance is coming from/is likely to come from in the minds of the audience you most wish to persuade, and plan how to manage that. )

Last edited:
(but don't be surprised by the reactions... be prepared. for any materially important communication, think beforehand about where in resistance is coming from/is likely to come from in the minds of the audience you most wish to persuade, and plan how to manage that. )
Honestly I feel that it's a tragic exercise in futility to expend one's energy attempting to persuade those who do not wish to be persuaded. And it pains me to see that so much of Mr. Elizondo's brief time here this morning was expended responding to the most relentlessly truculent cynics at this forum.

I sincerely hope that if he returns to this forum - and I would not blame him if he chose not to - that he might be engaged by our more thoughtful and welcoming members who share a deep and abiding interest in this subject and his new venture. Because we have far more interesting questions to ask of him, such as:

- Tom DeLonge published a Tweet on Dec. 14th stating that TTSA will be working on an experiment involving layered bismuth and magnesium, which he asserts will lose some fraction of mass under THz radiation exposure - is he aware of this project, and can he confirm that a material of this type has been tested in the past with positive results, as Tom DeLonge described in his interview with Joe Rogan? Here's a time-stamped link so everyone can watch the pertinent 5 minutes of that interview (33:10 - 38:22):

- Leslie Kean has mentioned in her Dec. 22nd interview with Howard Hughes on The Unexplained, that a new and exciting story is under development - might this pertain to the third unreleased video clip that has been mentioned on the TTSA website? If not, can he give us a hint regarding what it will be about?

- What if anything can he tell us about the scientific findings regarding the materials analyses undertaken by the AATIP? Did the researchers involved discover any actionable intelligence pertaining to scientific development of a field propulsion system, or any other exotic possibilities?

- I suspect that TTSA has a long-term strategy for periodically releasing information of interest, to maintain public engagement and finally, thankfully, transform the quality of coverage that this subject receives from the mainstream press. Is that true? Can we in the public sector help to get the three dozen reports created by the AATIP so far, released to the public by filing FOIA requests, or taking other forms of constructive action?

- And a particularly compelling question for those of us focused on the physics of these anomalous aerial devices: did the AATIP gain any insights into the operation of these exotic devices, or see any indication that we humans might be able to achieve similar flight capabilities without harnessing the vast magnitudes of energy that general relativity seems to suggest would be required? Do you think that what you learned as Director of the AATIP program could provide any useful clues for research avenues leading to a metric propulsion system? And if so, can you tell us anything about them?

I'm sure that I can speak for many of the congenial and inquisitive members here at the forum, when I say that we thank you for taking the time to post here and answer some questions, and we wish you a quick and painless recovery. And we'd be thrilled to hear you on The Paracast with Gene and Chris at your convenience (and as one's shyness permits : )

Last edited:
Ok, so I have to catch a plane in a few hours and trying to get a couple hours of sleep, but DARN-IT! Saphire and Thomas, your comments were profoundly insightful.
Saphire, spoken like a true scientist. Sadly, I too have been subject to analytic bias from time to time and struggle like hell to avoid it like the plague. I don't blame people for our natural human behavior despite my frustration with it. Perhaps I am more frustrated with the behavior writ-large knowing full well I have been victim to it far too often myslef!

Thomas, are you sure you arn't one of my AATIP guys cleverly disguised as a blogger? You seem to have keen insight into some of the very areas we are currently working. It's actually a little scarry (as I feverishly search for hidden microphones and cameras in my home office and hotel rooms). If I didn't know better, I would say you have some background in the field of intelligence or investigations? "Actionable intelligence"? A term that is familiar to few on the outside. ..
Either way, you are tracking at 100%, congratulations. Now, off to bed i go (and a reminder to have my hotel swept for listening devices next time).

Good night all!
Best,
Lue

Last point of clarriffcation for Saphire...when I wrote I was subject to analytic bias, I meant that I was guilty of it just like everyone else. I was not implying I was necessarily a victim of it, on the contrary, I am guilty of it myself and I am frustrated that it tends to be part of our DNA... to reject positions that don't conform to our own. Darn our human nature....

Thomas, are you sure you arn't one of my AATIP guys cleverly disguised as a blogger? You seem to have keen insight into some of the very areas we are currently working. It's actually a little scarry (as I feverishly search for hidden microphones and cameras in my home office and hotel rooms). If I didn't know better, I would say you have some background in the field of intelligence or investigations? "Actionable intelligence"? A term that is familiar to few on the outside. ..
Either way, you are tracking at 100%, congratulations.

Don’t worry @Lue , I’ve got @Thomas R Morrison covered. I link you to a comment I made here on Jan 22 where I informed Thomas that he was #1 on my TTSA recruitment list. You know how compartmentalized we get in our intelligence niches, so I wanted to assure you that your instincts about Thomas are spot on and that he may be on the TTSA team before you can say Jack Robinson (or Jack Sarfatti). I know Hal Puthoff will be pleased to welcome Thomas to the ranks and I stand to reap a hefty bonus for my scouting triumph.

I quote from the opening paragraphs of my report:

"Top questions and doubts about UFO whistleblower, Luis Elizondo "

Well, Brother Morrison, the time has come for me to disclose my “Sekret” TTSA agenda here in the Kingdom of Paracast. You first designated me as a possible Disinformation Agent of the government, and your instincts were right, just not in focus. To clarify, I do not report to anyone in the gov’t but to an “Evaluator” in TTSA. Nor do I spread “disinfo,” to sow “discord” here, but rather do I glean real info to reap rewards for the targets of my mission.

You see dear Brother Morrison, (may I call you Frater Thomas in honor of the Thelemic roots of TTSA?) I am here to scout prospects for TTSA and I am now authorized to disclose that you are #1 on my RRR form. (Recruitment Recommendation Roster). Not to worry though, I’m just the Scout who informs the Recruiter. But if you were to read the glowing report I have drawn up for you, well, you would blush with embarrassment and self-deprecate with proper modesty. (Give it 6 months after a FOIA request and you can read it.)

But I can reveal a précis of the “Executive Summary” which is unclassified but still not to be disseminated in full.

What first caught my Eagle scout’s (yes I’m in the Aviary) attention, Brother Morrison, was your all-consuming passion for engineering the Spacetime metric to achieve your guiding Utopian dream of leaving this planet for Bliss Beyond, if I may coin a phrase. You demonstrate a most winsome yearning for transcendence, which indicates a personal desire to be anywhere but here, though I don’t yet know enough about you to determine whether it’s the external shackles of the planet earth environment you wish to escape, or, the internal constraints of your physical body. (SOMA SEMA as the Stoics would say: “The body is a grave [for the soul].”)

Be that as it may, there are a few issues to clear up first about your recruitment. And I am also authorized to tip you off a little bit about the final test you must take and pass before you can be initiated into the TTSA fold. (More about that later but I’m confident you will do well since the test involves advanced modern physics notions like GR, QED, QCD, QFT, Amplituhedron, Standard Model stuff, etc.) . . . . .

Either way, you are tracking at 100%, congratulations. Now, off to bed i go (and a reminder to have my hotel swept for listening devices next time).

Good night all!
Best,
Lue
Haha - it's probably never a bad idea to sweep for bugs, given your position near the bottom of many folks' "love list" at the moment, I presume (perhaps you've noticed the counterintelligence efforts to muddy the waters around this story, as I've partially documented here over in this thread) - but rest assured that none of them are mine, Lue ;)

You gentlemen might be interested in this delightfully audacious and wildly speculative (but not illogical) paper:

"Low Power Warp Drive: Breaking the Space-Time Stiffness Barrier," Jack Sarfatti, 2013

Briefly, Dr. Sarfatti posits that the speed of light in Einstein's field equation (which appears to the fourth power in the denominator of the stress-energy tensor coupling constant for energy density - and is thereby the single greatest obstacle to producing useful metric deformations), may in fact be a variable (representing the speed of light within a material, which can actually be exceeding low in substances such as Bose-Einstein condensates, for example), rather than referring to the fundamental constant (the speed of light in vacuo). If he's right, it would mean that we could substantially warp the spacetime metric within a material medium (say, the hull of a craft), to produce the dipolar gravitational field required to achieve the radical inertia-free performance characteristics exhibited by these AAV's. It just might be crazy enough to work. And it's an idea that's within reach of modern technology.

I'm constantly on the prowl for prospective paths forward in this area, and they're darn hard to come by, so I thought I'd pass it along.

Best of luck and robust wellness to you, and to your whole inspiring & brashly ambitious team, good Sir.

Last edited:
Back