• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Where is he, this evolved human?

pappavis

Skilled Investigator
Just wonderin',

what;s your definition of the most highly eveolved living human being alive in this world?

We have >6billion ppl living on this planet. I am sure at least ONE of them is a jezus-like figure, who can
* walk through walls in his physical body,
* who can cure sick/ill people by mere thought
* manipulate weather patterns causing rain/wind/whatever by thought
* perform alchemist stuff like turn a dead wooden staff into a snake.
* Do teleport his physical body to somehwere else, or Astral Project and assemeble a physical body from nothingness..
* Astral project into other dimensions at his own will.
* Inspire positive thoughts and greatness into anyone he meets.

Seriously I'd like to meet this incredible fascinating individual!

We have >6billion ppl living on this planet. I am sure at least ONE of them is a jezus-like figure, who can * walk through walls in his physical body, * who can cure sick/ill people by mere thought * manipulate weather patterns causing rain/wind/whatever by thought * perform alchemist stuff like turn a dead wooden staff into a snake. * Do teleport his physical body to somehwere else, or Astral Project and assemeble a physical body from nothingness.. * Astral project into other dimensions at his own will. * Inspire positive thoughts and greatness into anyone he meets. Seriously I'd like to meet this incredible fascinating individual!

Criss Angel? ;)

Just wonderin',

what;s your definition of the most highly eveolved living human being alive in this world?

We have >6billion ppl living on this planet. I am sure at least ONE of them is a jezus-like figure, who can
* walk through walls in his physical body,
* who can cure sick/ill people by mere thought
* manipulate weather patterns causing rain/wind/whatever by thought
* perform alchemist stuff like turn a dead wooden staff into a snake.
* Do teleport his physical body to somehwere else, or Astral Project and assemeble a physical body from nothingness..
* Astral project into other dimensions at his own will.
* Inspire positive thoughts and greatness into anyone he meets.

Seriously I'd like to meet this incredible fascinating individual!
It doesn't take an evolved person to do it, just a person with the right mind set. Anyone can. Religions and philosophy have stated this for millennia. Faith, belief, right thinking and concentration, chairness. And now quantum mechanics has stated many of the same things. All that is really involved is thinking. The thinking coupled with the energy within a person can cause changes at an atomic or subatomic level. I don't know what the energy is specifically, which atomic element or subparticle, but I would guess quantum particles with a radiation quality which can travel over extended distances due to the fact that many psychic events do occur over a distance. You would have to check the data reported by quantum physicists to find out what the particles are. The thing is science has proven the capabilities which religion and philosophy have spoken about for all of these years. All we have to do is use them. It is that simple. The only problem with using them is that to use them, you have to believe that you can. That takes thinking in the right way. Many people think that it is impossible. So, to them, it is impossible. What you think is what you get.

Just wonderin',

We have >6billion ppl living on this planet. I am sure at least ONE of them is a jezus-like figure, !

I'm sure that at least one of them is a Minotaur too.

It doesn't take an evolved person to do it, just a person with the right mind set. Anyone can. Religions and philosophy have stated this for millennia. Faith, belief, right thinking and concentration, chairness. And now quantum mechanics has stated many of the same things. All that is really involved is thinking. The thinking coupled with the energy within a person can cause changes at an atomic or subatomic level. I don't know what the energy is specifically, which atomic element or subparticle, but I would guess quantum particles with a radiation quality which can travel over extended distances due to the fact that many psychic events do occur over a distance. You would have to check the data reported by quantum physicists to find out what the particles are. The thing is science has proven the capabilities which religion and philosophy have spoken about for all of these years. All we have to do is use them. It is that simple. The only problem with using them is that to use them, you have to believe that you can. That takes thinking in the right way. Many people think that it is impossible. So, to them, it is impossible. What you think is what you get.

That simple really?? Then why don't we have easily testable, observable, and repeatable observations?? The fact is that we don't. I'd love to see otherwise.

A Jesus-type figure, hmmm.
First you have to consider whether some of the stories told about Christ are exaggerations or not. Then you have to consider that despite 20,000 years of civilization, we still are primates with vestigal instincts from 22 million years of evolution. I think that a lot of things are possible if one is willing to put in the time, but I think even through effort, resurrection, turning water into wine, and levitation may still be beyond most modern humans.
Even if he does exist, I tend to think that this would not be a guy who advertised it say like Morton or Sylvia Brown, and very few people if any would know about him.

A Jesus-type figure, hmmm.
First you have to consider whether some of the stories told about Christ are exaggerations or not. Then you have to consider that despite 20,000 years of civilization, we still are primates with vestigal instincts from 22 million years of evolution. I think that a lot of things are possible if one is willing to put in the time, but I think even through effort, resurrection, turning water into wine, and levitation may still be beyond most modern humans.
Even if he does exist, I tend to think that this would not be a guy who advertised it say like Morton or Sylvia Brown, and very few people if any would know about him.

Historically the word Jesus is a Greek term which meant priest or prophet, and it is very interesting if he was really was the Son of God. He hasn't returned in over 2,000 years since the time of his alleged death. The History is; there probably was a man around this time who believed in a number of things, but he wasn't divine or a demi god. The Bible that was written by man said to be the word of God made assumptions based on rumours that they heard or in essence that Jesus/ the man which is unlikely was his real name if he existed at all. His divinity was secured within the pages of the Bible so to control a rapidly rising christen population that were wrecking havoc in a declining Empire that was Rome and remove paganism as the official religion of the Roman Empire.

Why don't you ask the quantum physicists that instead of me.

Well, you were the one assuring us that a human could do those things, so that's why I asked you. I think most quantum physicists would tell me it is complete bunk.

You said it was really simple and all that was involved was thinking and believing, ... so I thought you might help us out and reveal why this is true. When people make claims I have a habit of asking them to explain, .. sorry.

Well, you were the one assuring us that a human could do those things, so that's why I asked you. I think most quantum physicists would tell me it is complete bunk.

You said it was really simple and all that was involved was thinking and believing, ... so I thought you might help us out and reveal why this is true. When people make claims I have a habit of asking them to explain, .. sorry.

The point is that scientists are assuring us of the same thing. They have scientific data from research they have done. I think you are behind the times in your thinking.

The point is that scientists are assuring us of the same thing. They have scientific data from research they have done. I think you are behind the times in your thinking.

That's what I'm asking. What scientists?? What scientists is saying a human can turn a stick into a snake?? A human that can manipulate the weather by thought?? It may seem as though I'm attacking you as I've replied to some of your posts in different threads, but rest assured I'm not. I'm just curious. If I'm behind in my thinking, I'm OK with that because I can allow for changes.... I'm not completely buried in the sand. I will confess, I have my opinions, but they are based on the things I've read and heard and seen. But I just don't see any evidence of what you're claiming. What can you refer me to?? What science is saying this??

That's what I'm asking. What scientists?? What scientists is saying a human can turn a stick into a snake?? A human that can manipulate the weather by thought?? It may seem as though I'm attacking you as I've replied to some of your posts in different threads, but rest assured I'm not. I'm just curious. If I'm behind in my thinking, I'm OK with that because I can allow for changes.... I'm not completely buried in the sand. I will confess, I have my opinions, but they are based on the things I've read and heard and seen. But I just don't see any evidence of what you're claiming. What can you refer me to?? What science is saying this??

Ok TClaeys,
Here's the down and dirty version at Wikipedia. Citations are at the bottom. After you have completed studying the Heisenberg uncertainty principle at Wikipedia, I'll help you locate the peer reviewed scientific papers discussing the research performed to arrive at this conclusion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle

Hi Gene,
Totaly agree: The wife has all the power:):D

And all the...., well., you Know.8)

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Having devoured more than my share of comic books over the years., I have had time to consider the impact such a being would have on society., if he/she existed. It is a little more complicated than donning a pair of tights and a cape. Whether or not you believe the stories in the bible is of no consequence. It was the earliest text to deal with the social implications of super beings in a realistic vein., Samson and Jesus being prime examples. Yes., I am aware of other heroes from other cultural myths., Gilgamesh, Beowulf, Hiawatha, Thor, Heracles, Achilles etc... Suffice to say., if such a being does exist it will be in his/her best interest to keep a very low profile, lest they be crushed flat by agents of the status quo. Honestly., the kid in me would really like to think that somewhere out there., there is a Superman., an honest-to-god, true-blue boyscout., out to save the day for everybody. 'Cause we sure could use a hand.

Walking through walls ... Hmm. Let's see, I could do that when I was in the Army. Just "slap" a little C4 on the wall, stand back for a second, then ... Walk Right Through.

Yeah, that was easy.

Decker
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Back