• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

When hosts don't agree with a thread

Paranormal Packrat said:
David Biedny said:
Gee, look at all the love...

So did everyone suddenly run out of their supplies of Xanax?

Amazing, look at all these folks who hate the show... and cannot seem to keep themselves from listening. Fascinating.

Word of the day: masochism.

Discuss.

It's like the Howard Stern radio show. I heard the people that hated him listened to the show more hours than people that were fans.

They are waiting for him to say more nasty things.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Thanks, never heard of that place. I hate driving downtown though. Oh, sorry "Uptown" snicker.

it's not that bad...it's close to 7th and Pecan, beside "Heroes" comic book shop. Pretty cool little area.
(ok..I'm done threadjacking...sorry!)

Back