• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

WHATS up with this picture?

reeker2.jpg

myMT4TE-9BRBBtFTgN_LVQQ.jpg

All the men to the womb are going to vanish in Canada and Korea, there are three principal locations we will be working with the USA, the Pig Countries in Europe, and China. The full extent of what I will be capable of doing will be revealed at that time. One mistake, and full authority may be attributed before this time, we will have to see soon.

knocknewis-16-wiki-18625.jpg

Knock Nevis ... "maritime-connector"

The attention is on the "M" design found in some of the larger ships, as well as some design details, and appears to support the argument. That like Noah, a great destruction or end of the world is coming, and a remnant will be saved. "The Flood of Nibiru". Naturally, the believers are the ones that are saved so this makes sense, as an extension of the catholic church pointers for the weird image we have in view from the OP.

knocknewis-16-wiki-18625.jpg

Knock Nevis ... "maritime-connector"

The attention is on the "M" design found in some of the larger ships, as well as some design details, and appears to support the argument. That like Noah, a great destruction or end of the world is coming, and a remnant will be saved. "The Flood of Nibiru". Naturally, the believers are the ones that are saved so this makes sense, as an extension of the catholic church pointers for the weird image we have in view from the OP.

"The attention is on the "M" design found in some of the larger ships"

Please could you explain what or where this "M" design is?

"The attention is on the "M" design found in some of the larger ships"

Please could you explain what or where this "M" design is?

popper3a.jpg

http://files2.allcoastmedia.com/images/popper3a.jpg

The "M", design seen in some larger ship's structure designs, is somewhat seen here, as this scene of catching a fish, resembles the designs seen in our mystery photograph. The Universe will bait out the Church, and lift it above the nations, the antichrist is ordained to do this.

The Universe will bait out the Church, and lift it above the nations, the antichrist is ordained to do this.

Riggghhhht! Uhhh-hhhhh. Yeessssss. Well. I'm glad you cleared that up. (Sheesh)
Somebody check the door locks!

All the men to the womb are going to vanish in Canada and Korea, there are three principal locations we will be working with the USA, the Pig Countries in Europe, and China. The full extent of what I will be capable of doing will be revealed at that time. One mistake, and full authority may be attributed before this time, we will have to see soon.

Couple of questions i'm sure everyone will want to know

Who is this "we" you refer to when you say there are three principal locations we will be working with.

And please give us some detail as to what you will be capable of doing at the apointed time

The full extent of what I will be capable of doing will be revealed at that time

popper3a.jpg

http://files2.allcoastmedia.com/images/popper3a.jpg

The "M", design seen in some larger ship's structure designs, is somewhat seen here, as this scene of catching a fish, resembles the designs seen in our mystery photograph. The Universe will bait out the Church, and lift it above the nations, the antichrist is ordained to do this.

I think that is a "Dorado" or "Mahi Mahi" (Coryphaena hippurus).
The hooks on the lure are called "circle hooks" but I still can't see any relation to the letter "M".

Back