• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

WHATS up with this picture?

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
caveat emptor
The following photo is being posted around the 'net. If it's truly real and of course in this day and age, that's probably highly doubtful, it's pretty dang spooky. But, the alleged back story is worth noting and the picture was supposed to have been snapped just east of JC Johnson's stomping grounds in Farmington, NM.

Here a link to the article:
Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico

Recent-NM-skinwalker-photo-ignites-fear.jpg

looks like a night vision/ heat sensitive photie of a primate, lying flat on its back, with its knees up, and its arms/ hands straight up, the image has been doctored at the waist, with the top half turned completely over, even the rib cage can be seen, just twist it back around and you have a primate.

edit
having said that, we would be looking at the other side of its face, so i aint so sure now on reflection.

caveat emptor
The following photo is being posted around the 'net. If it's truly real and of course in this day and age, that's probably highly doubtful, it's pretty dang spooky. But, the alleged back story is worth noting and the picture was supposed to have been snapped just east of JC Johnson's stomping grounds in Farmington, NM.

Of course this most likely has no bearing, but you know us humanoid/entity/skinwalker incurables, we'll latch onto anything.

Washington witness reports 'entity' crossing highway - National ufo | Examiner.com

wow those poor people ffs, what would happen if they were born now?.

the ass-bones and rib cage in the original pic are opposite to what they should be for that disease mike, thats why i thought it had been twisted/doctored at the hips, but i remember extro.

Last edited:
Well i guess that depends on where they are born and what level of medical treatment they have access to. The person in the video is from Marseilles, France and it was taken in 2011. Treatment success depends on the initial severity of the disorder, and the age at which they get treatment

Congenital Genu Recurvatum, Backward Bending Knee, Congenital Dislocation of the Knee | The Medical Bag

Not sure what you mean by the location of the arse bones, Hans post is perhaps misleading as they are the knees not the bum, which (were this a human with the disease) closer to the middle of the entity.
Hip dysplasia is sometimes associated with this disorder, so that might account for the odd look of the pic too.
Larsens syndrome is also associated with this problem

Larsen syndrome (LS), is a congenital disorder discovered in 1950 by Larsen and associates when they observed dislocation of the large joints and face anomalies in six of their patients.[1] Patients suffering from Larsen syndrome normally present with a variety of symptoms including: congenital anterior dislocation of the knees, dislocation of the hips and elbows, flattened facial appearance, prominent foreheads, and depressed nasal bridges

I'm still inclined to go with hoax using the extro images, but as i said when i first saw that pic i was reminded of the poor wretch in that video i posted

Last edited by a moderator:
gas.png

mike i mean in the middle by azz bones, the white bit, i know where the knees are.

this

It's literally nothing more than a guy bent over backwards in a rubber suit with the head on back to front,

only i mis-judged the ribcage, it looked to me as if the front of the ribcage was facing the floor, but obviously its more white at that angle because the spine runs thru it, making it thicker and whiter than the front of the ribcage ontop, another words an actor bent over backwards with a monster suit on for filming.
i may be mistaking shine of the suit for bone, because if that whole picture is showing the skeletol outline of the actor bent over backwards, wheres his head gone.

i dont for a second doubt its extro, just tryin to figure it out.

Last edited:
Oh its Xtro alright, the two pics above are from the movie.
In the second one you can better see the actors actual head, in the viral pic in the OP his head is turned away, showing the fake face on the back of his head to the camera. But in the second pic the creatures face is looking forward and you can clearly see the actors head shape

yeah you can actually see his jaw above the shoulder in the second one, and his eye sockets, what kind of camera would shoot/see his skeleton like that, or is it just lighting thats making him transparent..

Authenticated
Spooky Picture.JPG
Markings discovered in Wemyss Caves summer 2012

WE ARE VIEWING ONE LUNAR MONTH AND 1 YEAR DIFFERENTIAL
The Resignation of Pope Benedict XVI on February 28, 2013
2. March 20, 2014 Equinox

Pope Benedict is on the left and is holding 1 Year, Pope Francis has "M" for March, and a Lunar Orbit curve on his back between both characters it is a "U". A Great Death is being described or a great death of this relationship, the Tribe of Dan.

Thanks For Your Cooperation ... The Garden Snake/Gaia is in the shadow, which does not match the M figure, Pope Francis.

jimmy-neutron-boy-genius.jpg

We are a step closer to achieving the scope of the argument. We are near a singularity which is a moment of great change. Language we can connect to the Cosmic Shift.

HerbertSchirmerAbduction_zps73acb2c8.png

Police Officer Herbert Schirmer Abduction Account
December 3, 1967 (ufoevidence case 659)

Notice the designs on the Breatplates. They Nearly match the odd image. The Chain of Command is destroyed, politically speaking and replaced with the church, giving near autonomy to the ground level, essentially speaking. This is possible, remember, there will be no motivation among the people to be bastard children. Therefore all it would take to control the nations are the removal of a few rotten eggs.

Last edited:
Banana?

Sorry sometimes I can't help having a childish sense of humour. :oops:

:D

It's literally nothing more than a guy bent over backwards in a rubber suit with the head on back to front,

....which was what i thought the 2nd time around. 1st time was "probably CGI"

Authenticated
Spooky Picture.JPG
Markings discovered in Wemyss Caves summer 2012

WE ARE VIEWING ONE LUNAR MONTH AND 1 YEAR DIFFERENTIAL
The Resignation of Pope Benedict XVI on February 28, 2013
2. March 20, 2014 Equinox

Pope Benedict is on the left and is holding 1 Year, Pope Francis has "M" for March, and a Lunar Orbit curve on his back between both characters it is a "U". A Great Death is being described or a great death of this relationship, the Tribe of Dan.

Thanks For Your Cooperation ... The Garden Snake/Gaia is in the shadow, which does not match the M figure, Pope Francis.

WTF? Posting this here has a kind of Robert Anton Wilson feel to it. I like that. And I like banana. :D

Last edited:
Back