• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How about new ABBA songs?

Not sure if they are so great though compared to old stuff - but its great that Frida is back in the gang!

I don't listen to a lot of metal, but I do enjoy the Ukrainian prog metal band Jinjer. Last week Jinjer released a new album which, from reading the reviews, was a much anticipated event in the metal music world. After 10 years on the road refining their music and performance, it seems Jinjer has become something of a prog metal phenomenon.

Here's a video from their new album

I'm looking forward to seeing them when they come to Arizona in December. Here they are doing one of their older songs live.

Ukraine? Heh there was Via Gra girl pop band. In this video they use a rifle (!) to get a probe inside mans head...

.. oh yes, the band name was a pun..

I like that. Really funny. I also enjoyed the Italian singer, though had no idea what he was singing about.

This song led off "In Search of the Lost Chord," one of their best albums.

It was recorded after Laine left the band though.

Musicians​

Back