• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What are you reading ?

One of the top ten indicators a neighborhood might be a bit on the rough side ! :eek:

Did I also mention that he looked like a larger version of "Grizzly Adams"?

Just changed the avatar to the tatoo I got - I did a Bing image-search on "scorpion and rose tattoo" and Bing! . . . the very first result, either filter-bubbling is far scarier than I realized or this is a very common image.

The_Scorpion_and_the_Rose_by_laztitachi.jpg

They died by infrasound caused by mini tornadoes.

There are some threads started on this topic. I'd be interested to know why you think the infrasound doesn't jive. The situation suggests they were disoriented, at least (naked, wandering abroad, leaving the safety of their tents).

Threads -

LINK: The Dyatlov Pass incident. | The Paracast Community Forums

LINK: Paul Stonehill | The Paracast Community Forums

LINK: Dyatlov Pass - strange story - Bring Paul Stonehill in! | The Paracast Community Forums

Last edited:
Mini tornadoes can cuse these injuries ?:
-skull struck by a heavy object ( Thibeaux -Brignollel)
-chests had been crushed inward, shattering several ribs and causing massive internal damage (Zolotarev and Dubunina)
-tongue ripped out by the root (Dubinina)
-higher radiation on some clothes
And what about the last photo taken , where you can see a light descending ?

Reading Stalking The Herd right now and it's honestly excellent! It's very "can't put it down" in nature. It's really an amazing thing, the whole cattle mutilation scenario. Some of these cases are simply astounding and truly beyond mysterious in nature. It keeps me interested that's for sure, and frankly, this is a VERY easy book to read and it perpetuates the thrill factor greatly. Well done Chris!

"Storming Heaven: LSD and the American Dream", by Jay Stevens. Maybe a must-read for anyone trying to understand past and current relationships between psychedelics and western culture. Also gives one an appreciation for what an incredibly powerful substance LSD 25 really is.

Reading "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman. A very different viewpoint about Gods. It's an excellent read so far.
th

Finishing up "Revelations" by Jacques Vallee. I guess one either sees Valle as overly cynical or brilliantly critical. I'm in the latter camp. I would prescribe this book as a (cliche alert) "must read" for anyone trying to navigate the UFO hall of mirrors. Even if Valle's conclusions are not wholly correct, his never ending insistence to see for himself the man behind the curtain is an attitude of which today's ufological community is much in need.

I'm re-reading Mac Tonnies' "The Cryptoterrestrials" for the second time. It's a reminder of what an incredible loss Tonnies was to the thinking paranormal community.

...and in doing so I found out about this site....well worth the trip to the library
The Yes Men although most the entries are pretty dated, don't know if this means the yes men ran into a bunch of No-way men.

Relevant to this forum, Nick Pope's book on Rendlesham. Not so relevant, volume one of Karl Ove Knausgaard's excellent My Struggle.

Watch Out For That Butterfly: The Lure Of Literary Time Travel http://n.pr/1yxtqWz

A chirpy little piece on the pitfalls..as if we didn't know....on writing a time traveling book.Which reminded me I never got around to reading another book i had downloaded some time ago. The big literary hit from LAST summer. The Shining Girls. O.K. So that's yet another book that I have to take up., where I will find the time to do is beyond me. I'm not so much interested in possible time travel as I am about ADDING time to what I am already experiencing.

Last edited:
Back