1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Wendy Connors 'Faded Discs' - journeys through audio UFO history - available in public domain!!!

Discussion in 'The UFO Forum' started by uforadio, Nov 21, 2013.

1. chikane

chikane Paranormal Adept

Dude that rocks!!! much thanks for the work and sharing! :)

2. Goggs Mackay

Goggs Mackay Administrator Staff Member

Engineer
    This library of recordings is totally news to me and it seems everyone who has posted has universal praise for them being made available.

At the risk of sounding completely uninformed in a topic I love, can anyone briefly tell me what is to be found in them? I mean, are these something I should definitely be listening to? I do like the history of Ufology as much as the actual study of it - I rarely have lots of free time to listen to stuff in addition to things I already listen to every week - anyone care to 'sell it' to me? Please! Encourage me if it's really worthwhile!

Usual Suspect likes this.
  3. Sentry

Sentry Paranormal Adept

Home Page:
  4. chikane

chikane Paranormal Adept

Just go to the links (or the index one) provided by uforadio and browse down the page in each set of recordings. For each set you have a sub-index that describes briefly each recorded document so you can listen/download only the ones that interest you, pretty handy...