• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Wendy Connors 'Faded Discs' - journeys through audio UFO history - available in public domain!!!

This library of recordings is totally news to me and it seems everyone who has posted has universal praise for them being made available.

At the risk of sounding completely uninformed in a topic I love, can anyone briefly tell me what is to be found in them? I mean, are these something I should definitely be listening to? I do like the history of Ufology as much as the actual study of it - I rarely have lots of free time to listen to stuff in addition to things I already listen to every week - anyone care to 'sell it' to me? Please! Encourage me if it's really worthwhile!

This library of recordings is totally news to me and it seems everyone who has posted has universal praise for them being made available.

At the risk of sounding completely uninformed in a topic I love, can anyone briefly tell me what is to be found in them? I mean, are these something I should definitely be listening to? I do like the history of Ufology as much as the actual study of it - I rarely have lots of free time to listen to stuff in addition to things I already listen to every week - anyone care to 'sell it' to me? Please! Encourage me if it's really worthwhile!

Just go to the links (or the index one) provided by uforadio and browse down the page in each set of recordings. For each set you have a sub-index that describes briefly each recorded document so you can listen/download only the ones that interest you, pretty handy...

Are the recordings still hosted online? I tried to find them, but I just get the notice:
"This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org."

Back