• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Week 34 on DMR !!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Week 34 on Dark Matters Radio !

by admin on Sep.07, 2010, under Uncategorized
Dark Matters Radio Archives
Welcome back to Dark Matters Radio and, believe it or not, Week 34 right here on CyberstationUSA. First, some “local news.”
My wife Vicki has always loved the beach.
Southern Calf. Beach

Being here in Southern California means that we are not too far from any one of a number of beaches, when the mood strikes, to go visit one. Now, the last several years Vicki has been doing the “background actress” gig, and she has appeared on too many shows to recall. However on one of her gigs, “Heroes”, she met another Vicki and they became good buddies. Now the other Vicki may soon move back east and she called my Vicki up last week and asked if she wanted to go to the beach on Saturday, you know, since Summer is for all intents and purposes … over. My Vicki, never needing an excuse, said Sure! Off they went … and later that day home she came home barely crawling. My Vicki got caught in a tremendous “riptide”, got knocked off her feet and severely injured her ankle. I ended up taking her to the Emergency Room at our local hospital Sunday morning and she is now temporarily laid up!
Usually that would not be a major issue cause I pick up the ball, but I have been laid up a bit with some back problems. Seems like every once in awhile some (former Soviet Russian shrapnel) in my back from Viet Nam kicks up and does me a “funky.” It kicked up a little over a week ago and I been dealing with that. Oh Crikey! What a pair we currently are! Okay, enough whining from me.
Monday September 6 was Labor Day and since most folks took the day off (it being the end of Summer and all) Dark Matters Radio ran the classic episode of STS-48! No matter how you carve it that is one heck of a story. If you missed it make sure you catch it in the Dark Matters Archives.
STS 48 debate on LKL

Tuesday September 7 Walter Bosley is back on Dark Matters.

Walter Bosley
As you know, Walter has appeared here a number of times and is always a great interview. Tonight we are going to discuss his other “job” which is his publishing firm. One thing Walter and I have discussed is the “graphic novel” phenomenon that has swept across the nation. If you are familiar with “Comic Con” you will be aware of how many folks have really jumped into that fray. I have always thought my novel, Past Sins, would make a great transition into the graphic novel world and I am sure we might even touch on that. Weds. & Thursday TBA
Friday September 10 Rich Sarradet will be in studio and we will examine the weeks events. See you on the radio

Thanks Don. Hope Vicki's ankle gets better, i've had many an ankle injury myself and know just wait a pain it can be! On the other hand, I can't say i've had many soviet shrapnel woundings..

Thanks Don. Hope Vicki's ankle gets better, i've had many an ankle injury myself and know just wait a pain it can be! On the other hand, I can't say i've had many soviet shrapnel woundings..

From 'Here To Eternity and Summer Loving' :D

Hi Don,
Hope the combat wounds settle down buddy;) and I remember a great uncle who had half his head filled with a metal plate from a shell landing in his trench and he used to get frustrated at the interference while listening to the old radio.:D

Thanks all for the good wishes. Keeping my wife down so she will heal quicker has been a problem ... she is like the Energizer Bunny.

The STS-48 film never fails to amaze me. Seems like it should be of a much higher profile in Ufology, but you're the only person I ever see bringing it up.

RCH, I think that is because Don is one of the few people who can tolerate what comes out of the woodwork when using that Footage.

Get well soon ! Can't wait for more shows Mr. E

Thanks Owlman ... we be slowly healing. Vicki is doing a bunch better but once again trying to keep her still is an exercise in futility.

Me? Yea a bit better although several days ago while bringing her some breakfast (thanks to the family dog) I hit some water he drooled (while taking a big drink .. cause he is a BIG dog) and took a spill which really bitched me up. Still getting over that one.

Decker

Back