• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Weds. Nite DMR-Phil Imbrogno

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight on DMR I will be hosting Mr. Phil Imbrogno who will be speaking about his new book

"Ultraterrestrial Contact: A Paranormal Investigator's Explorations into the Hidden Abduction Epidemic"

Hope to see you on the radio!

Decker

Well, I don't get it. Downloaded both of the episodes with Phil at the top of the list and they are both ones I've heard before. This was posted a week ago so it doesn't make sense to me that it would be talking about this upcoming Wednesday (Unless the date is set wrong here at the board).

Would love to hear this. Let us know when the LINK is fixed :)

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Here's the link to Phil Imbrogno's latest appearance on Dark Matters. Looks like a techie dropped the file in the wrong directory. Enjoy.

Phil Imbrogno (Right Click to Download)
http://www.dqrm.com/shows/DMR/dmr-47-w.mp3

Back