• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Walter, seriously? Biedny Would just lose it!

I love Chris, and Gene. I have always enjoyed Walter on Radio Misterioso. But I can't believe that

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

courtspark1960

Skilled Investigator
But really, Walter, they could be on the moon? And China. Russia, Japan, The UK. India, Australia, France, Spain, ect. All their astronomers with their telescopes, radar, ect. Have what....just kept quiet about this "break away" being on the moon!?
And not even my hero Chris challenges Walter on this idea? Like I said, Biedny would just roll over if he was in a grave. Shame!

If David Beindy is your yardstick you may wanna check your pantaloons, with the emphasis on Loon. Just saying he ain't gonna lead us to anything new, bless his narrow and angry soul

Remember that David Biedny claimed a pretty wild ghost encounter with an eyeless hippy girl, a sighting of a mothership with discs (later corroborated by someone finding a Venezuelan newspaper item) and most importantly, he mysteriously mentioned on a number of occasions yet another UFO encounter or two that he claimed were so extreme, he would never broadcast them.

My point is only David Biedny may not rush to scoff at the claims of others when he is aware his own claims may not be accepted too readily. I for one would really like to hear about the encounters he kept to himself.

I get ya. I find people who are skeptical about everything EXCEPT their personal encounter to be untrustworthy, and DB sure seemed to be one of them. I was mainly talking to the OP that DB is not a great yardstick and maybe thinking for oneself is preferable.

Is there a scan of this Venezuelan paper anywhere? Is there a documents section to pcast? I'd love to see this confirmation of the event

But really, Walter, they could be on the moon? And China. Russia, Japan, The UK. India, Australia, France, Spain, ect. All their astronomers with their telescopes, radar, ect. Have what....just kept quiet about this "break away" being on the moon!?
And not even my hero Chris challenges Walter on this idea? Like I said, Biedny would just roll over if he was in a grave. Shame!

Are you privy to everything that goes on with these nation's agencies and their lunar explorations? I think it's possible the breakaways went to the Moon; whether they stayed is further speculation. AND I'd like to remind everyone that I do speculate and admit that I'm speculating. Jesus, can there be any joy in this stuff, lol? :D

They better, or we're in for a long downward slide as a sentient species. Itz a n0-brainer: either we get our asses off-planet because we're doomed by the ord cloud or another undiscovered astroid. And don't forget: the Sun's heating up! I gotcha climate change right here! :cool:

Remember that David Biedny claimed a pretty wild ghost encounter with an eyeless hippy girl, a sighting of a mothership with discs (later corroborated by someone finding a Venezuelan newspaper item) and most importantly, he mysteriously mentioned on a number of occasions yet another UFO encounter or two that he claimed were so extreme, he would never broadcast them.

My point is only David Biedny may not rush to scoff at the claims of others when he is aware his own claims may not be accepted too readily. I for one would really like to hear about the encounters he kept to himself.
Fgjhdg
OMG, I deserve all the scolding. I feel like a but job. But, as I told Walter, I had had a few beers....Oh God,now I'm really digging a hole! Honestly, having read Peter Levenda's "Sinister Agenda" and as a guy who totally believes that the world has fallen to the rule of money, I must apologize for my babbling.

Fgjhdg

OMG, I deserve all the scolding. I feel like a but job. But, as I told Walter, I had had a few beers....Oh God,now I'm really digging a hole! Honestly, having read Peter Levenda's "Sinister Agenda" and as a guy who totally believes that the world has fallen to the rule of money, I must apologize for my babbling.
And why I had to drag D.B.into this is even a more clear sign of me just being uh, ethanolly relaxed, and pissed off about who knows what. I have no idea what that man thinks!!! Sorta passive aggressive on my part. (Jah think?). See this is why I rarely post on my favorite forums-im just not that smart.

And why I had to drag D.B.into this is even a more clear sign of me just being uh, ethanolly relaxed, and pissed off about who knows what. I have no idea what that man thinks!!! Sorta passive aggressive on my part. (Jah think?). See this is why I rarely post on my favorite forums-im just not that smart.

You worry too much, lol :D

I get ya. I find people who are skeptical about everything EXCEPT their personal encounter to be untrustworthy, and DB sure seemed to be one of them. I was mainly talking to the OP that DB is not a great yardstick and maybe thinking for oneself is preferable.
Why is that ? Nothing wrong with being skeptical about everything.

Why is that ? Nothing wrong with being skeptical about everything.

That depends. If the skeptic thinks everyone else should also be skeptical about everything, that's where it can be an issue. I don't think most reasonable people have a problem with skepticism, but in our times we've seen rabid skepticism in which most any form of speculation comes under assault by the hardcore skeptic Nazis. I'm in the camp that places these type of comprehensive skeptics as no different from True Believers.

Back