• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Vintage Yellow Helicopter?

Vimana

Paranormal Maven
After hearing Chris O'Brien tell of his strange encounter with a vintage yellow helicopter in Colorado, I happened to pass what is left of one that may fit the description only a few hours from the San Luis Valley.

It's a long shot but here's what is left. A couple years ago it was a lot more yellow but the paint's deteriorating rapidly at this point. It's also so small...

Any thoughts Chris? This is on Santa Fe in south Denver. If it were a match I'd try to determine where it came from, ect.

chopper.jpg

After hearing Chris O'Brien tell of his strange encounter with a vintage yellow helicopter in Colorado, I happened to pass what is left of one that may fit the description only a few hours from the San Luis Valley.

It's a long shot but here's what is left. A couple years ago it was a lot more yellow but the paint's deteriorating rapidly at this point. It's also so small...

Any thoughts Chris? This is on Santa Fe in south Denver. If it were a match I'd try to determine where it came from, ect.

chopper.jpg
LOL ... at last, the elusive mystery copter has been traced to it's secret compound :D.

Not a UH-47
So like this one then ( but yellow ):

27_Bell_Model_47.jpg

Yes, that's exactly what I saw, except everything (but the plastic bubble/canopy) was painted mustard yellow.
I wouldn't be surprised if some cowboy military veterans got one out of the army surplus, stashed in their barn, and went for the odd joy ride. Apparently rogue helicopters aren't all that rare. I recall someone making a jailbreak using one back in 2014, and it's not the first I've heard of it happening. But the yellow paint on your sighting is an odd choice, especially if you don't want to be noticed. One would think camouflage or something dark that would blend in at night would make more sense.

Last edited:
UPDATE! A recent search for mysterious yellow helicopters revealed that they appear to be associated with StrexCorp Synernists Incorporated, a private corporation that presumably runs the town of Desert Bluffs. The attached podcast, edited to include the most relevant content, shed some light on these disturbing craft. From the Night Vale Wiki:

"Helicopters are frequent and sometimes menacing sights in the sky of Night Vale,
patrolling the town for a variety of unknowable and possibly malevolent forces.
Over time, Night Vale citizens have learned to identify the affiliations of these
helicopters by their colors and markings."

Nightvale32-01b.jpg

MUST LISTEN! Click the attached link below to open ...

Attachments

• Yellow_Helicopters.mp3
    11 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back