• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Upcoming Shows Dark Matters

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, this week on the launch of Dark Matters Radio we cover the spectrum from the possible secret marriage and relationship of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene and the secret society known as the Priory of Sion and the so-called Rennes-le-Chateau mysteries, to questions about the topic of re-incarnation, to a straight and main-stream journalist and questions of UFOs and a long time practicing psychic. Huh? Well, you can read about it at Dark Matters Radio gang, so go to Dark Matters Radio - Cause it matters in the Dark ! ! and I hope you tune in on January 18th at 10:00 PM Pacific, 1:00 AM Tuesday January 19 Eastern and see what we got going. Remember ... this is a work in progress.

Decker

Okay, this week on the launch of Dark Matters Radio we cover the spectrum from the possible secret marriage and relationship of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene and the secret society known as the Priory of Sion and the so-called Rennes-le-Chateau mysteries, to questions about the topic of re-incarnation, to a straight and main-stream journalist and questions of UFOs and a long time practicing psychic. Huh? Well, you can read about it at Dark Matters Radio gang, so go to Dark Matters Radio - Cause it matters in the Dark ! ! and I hope you tune in on January 18th at 10:00 PM Pacific, 1:00 AM Tuesday January 19 Eastern and see what we got going. Remember ... this is a work in progress.

Decker

It be too late for me to tune in Don. Will you be posting links to the new show's on the Paracast Forums, our on your website by any chance?

Decker

All the best Don, and I second the motion from irishseeekers, would be great to have mp3s of the new shows.

It be too late for me to tune in Don. Will you be posting links to the new show's on the Paracast Forums, our on your website by any chance?

Irish,

Don't worry, the shows will be archived on cyberstationusa, which is my radio network. Since Dark Matters will be running Monday - Friday, these will start piling up quickly I would think!

best,
Decker

The shows will be on at 6am-8am in british (and Irish) time so Don will basically be breakfast radio for us over in this country. I'm gonna be listening via iphone as soon as my mobile network pull their finger out and manage to get mine over to me. The radio site has a download for apps for iphones and blackberry's etc.

i've managed to get the app to listen to the show but can't find this station on it anywhere, there are so many different radio catergories.

Has anyone else managed to find it?

Oh, I just assumed the listen live link was what I wanted.

PS... In the Mobile App, I couldn't find Cyber Station in the search any way I searched, but it came up when I searched Dark Matters Radio. Oddly though, their "free app" won't let you bookmark anything (or do much of anything for that matter) unless you pay for a membership.

I Haven't listened to Dark matters not because i don't want to, the archives simply don't work. The only show that is archived now is week one first show and the last show i listened to was from week 2.And from what i gather Dark matters is into week 7

Back