• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UP-coming on DMR

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
I am currently working on the line-up for next weeks DMR. Coming on Monday ...

I host Mr. Paul Davids, film producer and long time interested party in the UFO topic. However his aim on Monday is a new filming (non-fiction) titled "The Life After Death Project." Does the name Forrest J. Ackerman mean anything to you?

Don&PaulDavids.jpg

Coming on Tuesday I host Mr. Gus Russo. Gus Russo is a veteran investigative reporter, musician, and author. His first book, Live By the Sword: The Secret War Against Castro and the Death of JFK (Bancroft, 1998), was praised by the New York Times as “compelling, exhaustively researched and even handed. The reason I wanted to get Gus Russo on the program concerned an essay he wrote titled "Inside the UFO Spy Games" which you can find here ... UFO-OPS | Inside the UFO Spy Game: The Real X-Files | Gus Russo

Gus Russo02.jpg The week is shaping up well.

Decker

Sounds great Don & looking forward to those great shows man.
Good to here Rich is fine and it would be nice to hear Richard on the Paracast with Gen, Chris & yourself talking about late John Keel Mothman incidents, and was there any USO incidents reported prior or after the bridge disaster . Also did John Keel ever meet with Ingo Swan regarding the Mothman incidents? Was there any nuclear facilities near the Mothman reports?

I have been "cursed" to know 3 actual mental cases, simply despicable individuals in the last 24-25 years while dealing with the UFO/Paranormal subjects. Milton Wm. "Bill" Cooper, Kal K Korff, and now the reason for this note ... Patrick Sean Manchester. Who you say? Ever hear of the "Highgate Vampire" case out of London, UK? Well, he is a guy that "claims" he is a Bishop in the "Old Catholic Church" and Europe's "Most Celebrated VAMPIRE Hunter!" Much more to come but I have done some shows on DMR and at least another to come soon! If you are interested .. here is my NEW You Tube Channel with the Highgate show!

Hey Don thanks for putting up a you tube channel. Unlike your FACEBOOK page (which i can't even look at without an account) i don't have to be a member to read your posts. You really have had your share of wackos in your still continuing career Don. Wouldn't you put Dr. Steven Greer and Michael Horn in that list as well?

I suppose if I did a 01 to a 10 countdown of whack-jobs they would slip in there somewhere. Horn is a fanatic on his particular flavor of UFO b-s artists and Greer thinks he knows more than the President of the United States. But unlike the others I mentioned I never really clashed with Horn and Greer and his bunch was many years ago.

I have bad news! In order to cover all the frauds in the field Don would need to complete and upload over 1,000 videos to youtube. Dan Burisch is just 1 that you forgot about.

and Jonathen Reed also

many more

Back