• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Unsealed Alien Files - The Vault - Alleged!

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
Alleged
Alleged
Alleged

I am not making a claim or trying to suck the believer kool aid

I had to preface with that disclaimer.

What I am referring to is the new show "Unsealed Alien Files"

Unsealed: Mysteries Solved Secrets Revealed - Unsealed

In unsealed they allegedly are revealing some alleged leaked documents if they are even real. This reminds me of the MJ12 stuff.

Here is the vault were they list these findings.

The Vault - Unsealed

1. The Blue Planet Project

here are a couple of the files they have listed.

Blue Planet Case File.jpg

Blue Planet Case File 2.jpg

Blue Planet.jpgBlue Planet Image.gif

Again I have no clue if these are legit

but they are a part of the new T.V. show Unsealed Alien Files..

any comments?

Again I have no clue if these are legit, but they are a part of the new T.V. show Unsealed Alien Files ... any comments?

Thanks for the post. It's relevant to ufology, but in what way exactly? Perhaps if it had been put together like the Bluebook Archives, or released through CUFOs, where you can be confident you're looking at data from actual NARA microfiche, then we could take it more seriously. In the meantime it seems like yet another website built on sensationalist claims that prove nothing. And oh yes ... let's not forget that if it's hype for a TV show, then you've got the ratings issues to factor in and it becomes all about the money. My skeptometer is pinging on this one pretty hard.

"A mysterious photograph with no plausible explanation." Really?

22c02097e4438bd2f2f3fe4a6a3ab0e1_XL.jpg

I really don't think anyone should get too excited by this so called "release". In other words my bowls are "rumbling" reading this. Just saying ....

Oh yea, where have I seen that "guy" just above this note before?

Decker

I really don't think anyone should get too excited by this so called "release". In other words my bowls are "rumbling" reading this. Just saying ....

Oh yea, where have I seen that "guy" just above this note before?

Decker

I definitely wont swallow the believer kool aid but I still think it is interesting reading at least.

hahaha! "WORAD", "1010 Special Security Squadron", "Star Wars City HQ", "Air Force Special Academy", Hybrid Genetic Diagrams, "Project BETA, The Study of Grey Psychology"? Between this and the Colleen Thomas threads I haven't laughed this hard in weeks. WOW man, thats all I can say. Just WOW.

Back