• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Unexplained Creature Captured On Camera

Occam's Razor: which is more likely? That an alien was seen in a park and in someone's garden? Or that some kind of manufactured figure (perhaps a lawn ornament) was in both pictures (interesting that they both seem to be in the same pose)?

No one needs to have video of people planting these figures - it is up to the one making the extraordinary claim to provide more data to back up his/her claim. I agree with StageofHistory, at least go back to the site and attempt to recreate the photo.

Good points made by Lance and Muse. I played around with the image to get as much contrast of the 'Alien' as I could:

prestonalienSoH.jpg

I still want a go at this one, and want to look at the case from another angle. The OP seems reluctant to post other pictures of the garden, but I would simply ask how long were you in the garden at the time of the event? How many photos did take during that time?

There doesn't appear to be a easy way in or out of the garden from our view, so how did it get in there, particularly without you seeing it? The main point being WHY was it there - It seems to be striding confidently towards a brick wall... Where's it going?

I'm willing to entertain the possibility that it may have been a phenomenon that only showed on recorded media, and I should state that I'm considering this case from a cyrptid or lore perspective... Not ET.

Please Frank, help the forum help you and let us look at this with as much information as possible.

In both photos (the original and especially the horse one) above I can suggest that we might be seeing something purely natural that has the illusion of being a figure.

I think you are correct, I think these are emerging patterns rather than objects. All we actually have are two blurry indistinct images within photographs of something else. To draw any conclusion about them other than they are odd looking seems quite a reach. It always seems to get back to alleged photographic evidence in which either there isn't enough information known about the photographor there simply isn't enough information in the photograph itself to make any sort of reasonable determination possible.

The fact that someone pointed this photo out of a similar creature, only strengthens the fact that what I captured on camera is probably the same species of ET or creature, so thanks for the person pointing this out. For me to post the other garden photos would simply be a waste of time, as they revealed nothing unusual. As for the claims of my photo showing a figurine, I still wait to see someone post the actual figurine or something remotely close, plus you will need video evidence of me planting the figurine and photographing it, to back up any of your far-fetched, unfounded and untrue allagations. I understand that 99.99% of people who use these forums have never had a paranormal experience, so quickly try to debunk anyone else who comes forward. Face facts, what you are seeing is one of the worlds clearest images of a probable ET...FACT.

ok
(1) The "camera" you used was on a mobile phone (you did not make that clear and it would explain the 57kb file size ((very small even for a mobile phone digital camera)).
(2) If you are making claims you should expect to be asked questions, and to provide further evidence. (your refusal to provide the other photos calls your credibility into queston)
(3) why would you make a statement like " I understand that 99.99% of people who use these forums have never had a paranormal experience, so quickly try to debunk anyone else who comes forward." from what I can see you joined this forum in April of this year and have made Three posts, are you telling me that is enough time to stereotype a whole forum?. maybe you have been a member for longer under a different name? if so my mistake.
(4) What makes you think/believe it is Extraterrestrial in origin?
(5) "Face facts, what you are seeing is one of the worlds clearest images of a probable ET...FACT" I think what you meant to say was "I am annoyed that you are not buying into my very clever and sophisticated hoax!.
(6) Next time I would advise that you put a bit more thought into it, maybe take some lessons from Mr Meier because even he has more credibility than you at this moment in time.
(7) Now this one takes the biscuit "I still wait to see someone post the actual figurine or something remotely close" you want me to mail you a figurine at my own expense or do you mean post a picture online? if its the latter then I will post this link : http://www.lifesize-models.co.uk/product.php?id=603 *

* This is the result of a 30 second search on google I know that if I wanted an alien model to look exactly like the one in your picture I could have it made at no great cost. (I could have refered you to your own picture but in the spirit of politeness I added the link.)

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

There doesn't appear to be a easy way in or out of the garden from our view, so how did it get in there, particularly without you seeing it? The main point being WHY was it there - It seems to be striding confidently towards a brick wall... Where's it going?
looks to me like its about to relieve itself in the flower bed! I think the oppertunity of collecting genuine Alien scat was missed! fortunately we have this photo and thread which is the equivalent.

If it's a model I'm not sure anyone would actually have to make it. In size, color, shape, and posture it closely resembles the stylized ebony carvings you can buy inexpensively at any tourist trap in Africa.

I think the oppertunity of collecting genuine Alien scat was missed! fortunately we have this photo and thread which is the equivalent.

I applaud you, Sir, and conclude a similar reasoning... I tried to bring this matter to satisfactory end through rational consideration, but concede to denounce this thread as utter BS. Shame, really.

Occam's Razor: which is more likely? That an alien was seen in a park and in someone's garden? Or that some kind of manufactured figure (perhaps a lawn ornament) was in both pictures (interesting that they both seem to be in the same pose)?

No one needs to have video of people planting these figures - it is up to the one making the extraordinary claim to provide more data to back up his/her claim. I agree with StageofHistory, at least go back to the site and attempt to recreate the photo.

well any bipedal figure is going to present a similar pose, by that logic the two horses and riders are the same enity since they both are the same colour and the riders wearing identical jackets and helmets. ergo there are not two horses but one

The age of photos standing as reliable evidence is over: techno-trickery evolving at a blistering pace. Consider the Jerusalem UFO footage; we had so-called "experts" climbing out of the woodwork declaring their legitimacy. One expert whom many of the forum faithful are intimately familiar with. So forget about it, real or not, nobody is buying, your format is obsolete.

Perhaps one day we will verify "other" life when the "other" life is so kind as to verify us.

Don't insult everyone's intelligence with your "logic", mike.

Actually its your logic that was dodgy, as are your facts.

In neither case was the alleged alien "seen" until the photo was processed

Im not suggesting the image is or isnt a fake, but you need a better argument than "the same pose".

They could just as easily look the same because they are photos of the same species.
The fact they look the same is not a logical argument for them being fake

I have no problem with this pic being debunked as a fake, provided its done properly.
saying it looks like a garden ornament, ergo it must be fake is as silly as saying it looks like a grey it must be real

This animal is undoubtedly a fake,” declared an eminent 18th-century scientist on examining the first stuffed duck-billed platypus to be sent back to England from Australia...........

The platypus was decalred to be a fake because of the way it "looked" , you are doing the same thing

Yeah, your logic is infallible and I am just silly. It is much more likely to be a "grey" than a lawn ornament or a doll. And of course everyone knows aliens are invisible until photographed. How stupid of me! I will be sure to think out my posts more carefully in the future, so you can't nit-pick them to death.

For all the skeptics out there who keep asking me to post another image of the garden showing the same patch of garden, to prove that it is a real garden and that I did infact take more photos of the garden. Well here is another photo, taken on the same afternoon showing the same patch of garden where the creature can be seen in the original photo.

Notice how NO roots, sticks, blobs, weeds, plants, marks, figurines can be seen, NOTHING there, proof that what I captured on film is infact a moving, living, breathing creature, more than likely an Alien.

So sorry, but either put up or shut up, as they say in Hollywood.

Cheers, Frank.

Attachments

• Garden.jpg
    Garden.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 5
Seriously? This image caused 2 pages of comments? Whisky Tango Foxtrot!

I'm with Ron on this one. Although we're now up to four pages.

Frank, you seem to have decided that it's an alien in your picture, so I guess it's case closed then right? You should get National Geographic on the line as we have the discovery of the century.

Looks like it is time to set some traps, post some dogs, and put out some poisoned bait. Get a carcass and you'll have something. A plaster cast of a footprint would be cool. Taking prints from the gate, door, or however he got in the backyard would be nice but a carcass, well that would put the matter to rest. What are little tiny naked aliens doing in people's backyards anyway? That's creepy stuff. I'd shock the hot tub if it were me.

Looks like it is time to set some traps, post some dogs, and put out some poisoned bait.

Do you have any idea what the rammifications are for harming a member of the Galatic Butt Probers of System 13 of the 666 Nubula would be? Hmmmm? Bad idea! Not to mention if the little fracker is a Chupracabra. PETA ( People Eating Tasty Animals) would be all over you if you ruin the meat. :)

Do you have any idea what the rammifications are for harming a member of the Galatic Butt Probers of System 13 of the 666 Nubula would be? Hmmmm? Bad idea! Not to mention if the little fracker is a Chupracabra. PETA ( People Eating Tasty Animals) would be all over you if you ruin the meat. :)

I think they would be more concerned that they had been caught on camera and would be more angry with the person who alerted us to their presence i.e posting it online. so to be frank "Iamfrank" you better watch your a*se literally!

My opinion is that this is either a hoax or a real creature. But my strongest feeling is that this some kind of prop put there intentionally. Why it has to be alien I don't know. Maybe it's a sprite, a leprachaun, a ghost, a fairy, a really old man.... etc.

So, Frank, is it possible that the homeowners might have placed something that went unnoticed by you until you went through the pictures?? Maybe they then removed it as a gag. Are they aware that you have this photo??

The fact that you say it is an alien does speak to your desire that everyone else think it alien. Have you had any other experiences involving aliens that would make you say this?? Have you encountered UFO's?? Do you have an interest in the subject or did you randomly find The Paracast forums to post it??

I'm a little confused here though. We're supposed to debunk it by providing the figurine used?? We are supposed to "put up or shut up"?? Am I getting that right?? I don't suppose it is satisfactory to have a little discussion and talk about what it might be. Now it is starting to sound a little like our friend Billy, ... or sorry Michael. "Unless you can exactly recreate the UFO, this is certain proof that the UFO is undoubtedly real". I just don't get that mentality at all.

Maybe it is an alien on his or her or it's way to peep into Romaneks windows again. Hell I don't know. It just doesn't seem like it. But if you're convinced that it is an alien then why are you bothering asking anything here?? You already know the answer, you've discovered an alien (even though you originally seemed to be asking legitimate questions). I don't suppose that sounds far-fetched or unfounded?? Remember those words that you used to describe anyone suggesting that this is a figurine?? Nope, an alien is not far fetched. It is completely sound.

Wait a minute, ... until you can show that this is an alien from another planet I'll have to be skeptical. This is the same challenge you gave everyone here concerning the figurine. So can you provide the same?? You'll also have to show video of the alien landing, getting out of it's ship, and strutting by the wall. The thing is,.... I bet you (or the homeowner) could do it, ... at least the alien against the wall part.

Back