• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Unbelievable

Weird... here in the USA the right-wingers are free-marketeers; as far from fascists as it is possible to get. Our Left is in favor of government control of everything- literal Fascism- so they named their Brownshirts in Black "Antifa" so as to fool fools...
Well I don't really differentiate between the extreme left and the extreme right as I think both are very dangerous for society.
They use fear, propaganda and intimidation among other things to control.

No, not true. Left-leaning Democrats do not want government control of everything. That's total nonsense. Antifa barely exists beyond the extreme right using them as excuses for their own abhorrent behavior.

No, not true. Left-leaning Democrats do not want government control of everything. That's total nonsense. Antifa barely exists beyond the extreme right using them as excuses for their own abhorrent behavior.
Yea well I would consider myself on the left but I would never go to the extreme left as I think they defeat the very thing they purport to defend.
I also people like the proud boys in your country who I consider on the extreme right are just as dangerous.

Please tell me, someone, which left-leaning Democratic government officials want to abandon private ownership?

What do you think constitutes extreme left?
I don't know enough about your politicians to say Gene about particular people within the Democratic party.(Although I can tell you I think Joe Biden is clueless)
The people I am talking about are on the left and the right and those people say,you can not take a middle ground position and you must follow the position we as a collective take.

Biden may be too old for the position he occupies, but he is not clueless by any definition.

Here's a list of what has been done under his administration:

I have no doubt that he has done some good domestically but I am talking purely about the Northern Ireland situation and I have to tell you that his ramblings are in danger of breaking the peace process here.

In this report, Trump actually admits Biden is President even though he tries to one-up him, clumsily as usual.

What it also means is that Trump is, in effect, admitting that, when he incited an attempted coup of the U.S. government on January 6, 2021, he knew he wasn't reelected and yet allowed the riot to occur anyway. If that isn't an admission of committing a Federal crime, just what is?

I have no doubt that he has done some good domestically but I am talking purely about the Northern Ireland situation and I have to tell you that his ramblings are in danger of breaking the peace process here.

For me its bit closer, breaking the peace would have major bad impact. I did notice Biden and Truss pledged to support the Good Friday Agreement, is it turning any better?

Biden hasn't really rambled much that has any major impact here, we still think him as "Sleepy Joe".

For me its bit closer, breaking the peace would have major bad impact. I did notice Biden and Truss pledged to support the Good Friday Agreement, is it turning any better?

Biden hasn't really rambled much that has any major impact here, we still think him as "Sleepy Joe".
The problem is it's very finely balanced, I grew up in the 70s with all of the troubles and I was lucky because I only seen it when I went at work because I lived 15 miles outside of Belfast.
The problem is that from 1760 untill 1922 all of Ireland was part of the United Kingdom,when the Irish people wanted independence in 1922 the British government would only give them 26 county's because they were afraid of those in the North who had money and power.
The problem is that you now have three generations who firmly believe themselves to be British.I was raised in the Unionist community but later at twenty nine came to believe in a United Ireland.

He'll have a "honeymoon" period, since the funeral is still fresh in the minds of people. Then it's up to him. But I suspect he's not going to run things for long before he lets William take over.

Back