• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO's Over London UK

I looked over the video and did some preliminary searches for authenticity. I also put the video into HD and did some screen captures to study details. I'm not expert, but this video looks pretty good. If it is a hoax, they have done their homework. The problem I have with this report is that it really isn't a "report". There is no interview or detailed witness statements from either the person who took the video or the other witnesses. The idea that this person had been seeing these things and finally mangaed to catch them on video, but never thought to get corroborating witnesses and make a statement to UFO investigators or even the media is suspicious. The pictures and videos that the other witnesses were taking, along with their statements would go a long way toward confirming validity. Lastly, if this were real you would think the BBC would have been all over it, especially since it was outside their building. Apart from the video itself, this report wouldn't get any credibility rating, and I don't think that a video alone, without a solid investigation qualifies as good evidence.

j.r.

I counted up eleven people in this video who'd been looking upwards in the direction of were these objects were at.

So whats so interesting that caused eleven people to stop and look up towards the sky?

Of course, all eleven people in this video who looked up may know each other? Whos to know. If this video is a hoax, in my humble opinion it took some work to put it together. We do at least know that much!

This caught my eye.

If you watch again you'll see the oval-saucer colored pinky/ red shaped object come flying out of the cloud bank to the left of the video at a time of 50+ seconds.

When I watched this video a few times I had a feeling this object was no way real, it was a CGI image? But at a time of 1minutes and 32 seconds, I saw something there that has got my attention again.

We last see this particular object at 1.21--in all appearances it looks like it has disappeared once it went into the cloud bank ... But if you forward on to 1.32 minutes you should be able to make out a shape moving through the clouds in a right/west Direction.

Not sure if that is the same object? If it is then one must doubt the video been a hoax?

I noticed the other bystanders looking up, and I looked over the posters other videos to see if there were any duplicate characters, and didn't find any. But even if it wasn't staged, all it takes is one person to stand on the street and start pointing at the sky with their camera, and someone is bound to look up. It was an eyecatching cloud & sunlight formation, so maybe that is what the others were really looking up at. I can't say for sure the video is a hoax, but without a proper investigation, it still doesn't serve any purpose as proof ... but it would make a good training video because of the realism.

j.r.

Here's a similar video from Japan

New “UFO over London video”

This was posted today on Yahoo. It initially looks legitimate, especially how you can see the sunlight reflecting off the larger object when it orients itself against the sunlight. My only issue is the people on the ground: some seem interested, some don’t. If I see a crowd of people looking up at something in the sky or pointing at something, chances are I will be trying to look at what they are looking at- its human nature. A lot of the people in the video seem to just keep walking while some deliberately stop and look up at the sky while taking a picture or getting a video. It seems almost like the people walking were put there on purpose.

What does everyone think?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/does-video-show-ufo-over-uk-144046138.html

some of it looks convincing but the bigger objects seem CGI to me.

There is a newspaper called the telegraph in the uk who broke this story. Go to their Youtube account and check out a story about an aid of David cameron's dying at a the Glastonbury festival. At 1.05 , you will clearly see the same objects in the top right of the frame. Something seems odd with the telegraphs role in this, especially as the initial video comes from a digital effects company.!!!

This was posted today on Yahoo. It initially looks legitimate, especially how you can see the sunlight reflecting off the larger object when it orients itself against the sunlight. My only issue is the people on the ground: some seem interested, some don’t. If I see a crowd of people looking up at something in the sky or pointing at something, chances are I will be trying to look at what they are looking at- its human nature. A lot of the people in the video seem to just keep walking while some deliberately stop and look up at the sky while taking a picture or getting a video. It seems almost like the people walking were put there on purpose.

What does everyone think?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/does-video-show-ufo-over-uk-144046138.html

Yup that's my take. At least the Japan video posted above had some crowd reaction.

I've never been to London, but I would imagine that sights such as the one in the video would garner some sort of reaction from the crowd...a few "ahhhhs" and maybe a few "WTF is that's?" But there are none to be heard.

odd this happened on the 64th aniversery of the Kenneth Arnold sighting... maybe there is a conection...

Don't know what to make of this video, anyone? My first impressions it was a fake, but interesting nonetheless.

http://youtu.be/QDIF-ZwJbF0

My first impression was it's a fake also. The color of the objects are not quite right, it -they- look too something I can't quite put my finger on. I realize they appear to be self luminescent, but it would seem to me the atmosphere would haze it a bit, even on a clear day. The colors are missing faint yellow or orange tints...and I think that's what bothers me.

The movement of them....well having never seen UAP's of this type I wouldn't have any experience with how they usually move. I've only seen vids.

What makes me suspect this even more is the sign on the traffic sign pole that reads " 12-06-11 Jaime King Ft Swan(or Sway)"......it just shows up so prominantly it makes think of spam vids or those vids posted for cheap advertisement for a movie or something.

And why did the guy with the camera have to run to the intersection to start filming up? From angles I can see, he/she could have just the same view back up the street.

OK you hit it on the head! the vid shows ppl filming or with cameras.may I ask..WHERE ARE THE PICS OR FOOTAGE FROM THEM? if multupe ppl took pics or vids should not there be MANY pics and vids of the object in question? All I am aware of is the one. If im wrong let me know but it seems to me that this whole thing is a HOAX!

These videos are all being promoted by the telegraph newspaper in the uk, who just yesterday had,from nick pope no less??, the best 10 uk UFO incidents. I feel this is all leading up to the release of battle l.a. On DVD. No more, no less!The sun newspaper , another rag from the uk, also will run a sensational week of ufo related news up to a big film/ tv promotion, seen it all before I'm afraid!

The person who'd uploaded this video first still hasn't come forward and revealed its a hoax. The YouTube channel owned by this person is also been in existence since the year 2007- and this person has only two videos now on his YouTube channel and both of the videos show UFO's

The only other video on his YouTube channel is also showing UFO's, videoed from the window of flat-apartment location that is directly above the location of were the first video was allegedly videoed. I am more suspicious now after watching this video. I think both videos are probably hoaxes, but i could be wrong don't know?

Yeah. There's just no way to tell these days based on video alone. Maybe the guy really has UFO's flying over his flat. If I had shit like that happening over where I lived I'd probably videotape it and put it on YouTube. Then I'd have a bunch of guys telling me I'm a hoaxer. Who knows.

The supposed 'flat' that the first video is filmed from I now known, by cross checking the address against the bbc address, to be. Video effects company called 'the mill'! I think this lane speak volumes surely!!!

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Sorry about the garbled entry above, forgot that damn ipads spellcheck everything, i hope u all get the gist, that this is all a self promotion from a video effects company based In London trying to make a name for itself, like I say, check out all th videos all use the same adobe after software, just changing the font....hoax people!

The supposed 'flat' that the first video is filmed from I now known, by cross checking the address against the bbc address, to be. Video effects company called 'the mill'! I think this lane speak volumes surely!!!

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Sorry about the garbled entry above, forgot that damn ipads spellcheck everything, i hope u all get the gist, that this is all a self promotion from a video effects company based In London trying to make a name for itself, like I say, check out all th videos all use the same adobe after software, just changing the font....hoax people!

That's interesting thanks.

I think it's a fallacy to assume everyone would react the same way you would.

Assuming that was directed towards me....
<assuming that="" was="" directed="" at="" me="">
Actually my own reaction would be very skeptical and reasonable. I've had a few sightings myself and even went as far as reconstructing one to figure out what happened. I posted it here.</assuming>

Back