• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFOs Northwest — UFO Sightings Updates

Valuable task!
In following the reports from northern California, there seems to have been a dramatic increase in reported sightings.
Yes, and there has been a surge of sightings from N. California since the last show. Apparently some of the sightings could be due to Spacelink satellites launched by Space X.

At UFO stalker there were reports clearly suggestive of the starlink satellites. Davenport still hasnt uploaded the latest batch due to software problems and large numbers of reports. He will probably parenthetically note the obvious starlink sightings.

Others would say' load of bollocks '(sex pistols) the orb activity is real whatever it is ? The actions and interaction with eyewitness differed . Listening to MU podcast which was very good and the tech is far advanced than we know going on the interactions with these orbs . Whoever owns this gear open minds shows A.I .capability as the use of holographic tech during the 1980s and 1990s. As many credible eyewitness have suggested we are not alone . Missing time is a element and said those who suggest its all homegrown are deflecting the reality for agenda . Poltergeist is a residue of contact and time travel/ off- world is a good guess as any. As BG 'Clear Intent ' *1983) many cases from numerous officials to the top who actualy were there. .

UFO Northwest ,
Intresting images and find the orb accounts more intresting . As David Paulidies 411 research on those folks just disappearing and the fact orbs(ball lighting doesnot communicate) interaction with folks. As my own family child and the 3d orb ? its interaction - floating / hovering- then moving to eye level and scanning process while odd sounds above "robotic" . Which was not threatening in nature rather curious .

However, the types of other interactions followed were darker in a sense the shadow / creature black mist moved across the ceiling . It growled and breathed with physical capability while showing fangs and breathing hot wind as it came close to the individuals face . As mentioned a white glowing object move across the top of the house , as the black /grey mist follwed the individual and attemped to attacked individual in the garden.

The white object floated down and attacked the mist. It disappered. After in a flash . After listening to David Paulidies is a element that matches the interaction process of contactees and if man made objects why scan eye level of children? Unless its has some type of intelligence capability / agenda and it could be dna facial reckon /organ harvesting / illegal cloning processing by someone or thing ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• reddish-orange-light-edited.jpg
    reddish-orange-light-edited.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Sighting 021:15 P -010/01/2020 - shooting star followed by object floating above . Plausible , drone ?
Meanwhile, a odd event which a friend experienced as electronic/robotic noise. The person felt unwell and nearly blacked out. He then felt a floating sensation while awake at his feet. Noticed a movement in the tree above. The noise appeared and swirling movement within the middle of the tree branches. At that moment the individual became concerned as a odd shape of a face not human appeared within the leaves . He was very concerned and this "object/ image" nodded in a slow motion as to signal it was watching the individual. Then it slowly moved back into the tree canopy and the hair on his neck stood up and felt dread of fear. After listening to this true story decided it must some sort higher cloaking technology being used which can manipulated the surround area of the targeted individual; which did leave marks on parts of the dead plants near the encounter.

Sighting 021:15 P -010/01/2020 - shooting star followed by object floating above . Plausible , drone ?
Meanwhile, a odd event which a friend experienced as electronic/robotic noise. The person felt unwell and nearly blacked out. He then felt a floating sensation while awake at his feet. Noticed a movement in the tree above. The noise appeared and swirling movement within the middle of the tree branches. At that moment the individual became concerned as a odd shape of a face not human appeared within the leaves . He was very concerned and this "object/ image" nodded in a slow motion as to signal it was watching the individual. Then it slowly moved back into the tree canopy and the hair on his neck stood up and felt dread of fear. After listening to this true story decided it must some sort higher cloaking technology being used which can manipulated the surround area of the targeted individual; which did leave marks on parts of the dead plants near the encounter.
Very interesting. It reminds me of the scene in Predator ...

I will be discussing the following UFO cases on the After the Paracast Segment recorded 1/17/2020:

St. Claire, MI - Oct 11 - 14, 2018
Strange Presence, Missing Time, Car Crash

Hampstead, NC - Jan 2, 2020
Silver Object Seen Following Jet (Update) - Radar Data Requested.

South San Francisco, CA - Jan 14, 2020
White Pulsating Object Hovers. Video Taken.
pulsating-white-object-enlarged.jpg

Newton, Abbot, Devon, UK - Jan 3, 2020
Saucer Shaped Object Flies Out of Clouds, Hovers.
saucer-shaped-object-enlarged.jpg

Gainesville, FL - Mar 11, 2018
Unknown Object Appears Above Rainbow.
photo-of-white-object.jpg

What is that column shaped structure protruding ahead of the UFO? The reason I am asking is because lots of other cases where such formation was reported by witnesses and even few videos on youtube.
If I'm looking at the right picture, the column you are referring to appears to me to be at the rear of the object, and might be engines.

If I'm looking at the right picture, the column you are referring to appears to me to be at the rear of the object, and might be engines.

It's not in a back, it's in the top, because UFO was turned on the side, which is something UFOs do frequently. I actually have a collection of photos just for UFOs turned on a side.

That's a phenomenal case, on a par with many classic cases. Witnesses even got radiation sickness, like in Cash-Landrum case. But many data is missing. How's possible that her boots got singed when she was in a car and most likely her feet were in a foot-well?

North West is such a UFO magnet. There are loads of cases from other side of the border, like Yukon valley in Canada and Vancouver Island. I wander what are they looking for or is it that they like it cold and rainy.

Last edited:
Back