• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFOs Northwest — UFO Sightings Updates

I will be discussing the following UFO cases (links to reports included) for the "After the Paracast" show recorded 9/13/2019:

Waco, Texas - October 4, 1973
3 Beings Seen Inside Black Triangular Object With Green Hue Inside.

Benton County, Missouri - July 13, 2019
Unknown White Object Moves Across Sky. (See Still Image Extracted From Video Below.)
white-object-edited.jpg

Sherman Oaks, California - September 1, 2019
Bright Object Surrounded by Several White Smaller Objects. (See Still Image Extracted From Video Below.)
white-objects.jpg

Below is a Link to a Fully Functional Google Map With 219 UFO Reports Posted Through Sep, 12, 2019. Users can pan, zoom, click on saucer icons to get full reports. Reports are focused on the U.S., but posted throughout the world.

Click Here for 2019 UFO Sighting Map.

... As mentioned before during a shooting trip with a couple of mates we came across a flattened area of large circle in the middle was a squashed emu on a raised bed. The whole area was burnt top of the trees to the floor where the sand had turned to black crystal . All around the outside was big cat footprints not fours rather two's. No sounds of animals were around this area until we left and only a large number of crows .
Wow, how did I miss that before. That must have been rather spooky. Where was this again?

I will be discussing the following 4 UFO cases on the Paracast show recorded 10/4/2019:

Mt Zion National Park, Utah - Sep 7, 2019
Huge Flat & Oval Blue Light Disappears in the Middle of the Sky.

St. Charles, Missouri - Jul 4, 2019
Red-Orange Spherical Object in Sky Suddenly Darts Off.
spherical-orange-red-object-edited.jpg

Dunnegan, Missouri - Oct 2, 2019
3 Star-Like Objects Move Together in Parallel Patterns & Then Break Away in Different Patterns.

Southern Chili - Week of Sep 22 - 29, 2019
UFO Starts Several Fires in Southern Chile.

The following UFO cases (with links) will be discussed on the ATP Show recorded 10/18/2019:

Airline Flight From Denver to Albuquerque - Oct 14, 2019
Airline Passengers See Strange Bursts of Light Below Aircraft.
photo-of-lights-from-aircraft.jpg

New York, New York (Manhattan) - Oct 13, 2019
Erratic Moving Blue Object Found in Photo of Moon.
blue-object-by-moon.jpg

Sellwood, Oregon - Jan 1, 2014
Triangular Object Hovers Low & Then Slowly Moves Away.

Mount Airy, North Carolina - Oct 14, 2019
Object With 3 Bright Lights, Lights Up Sky, Dims, Vanishes.

Indeed , what I did notice how quick the individual moved and turned his head more like robotic. Anyway it was not the first time I seen odd looking folks and their odd behavior. Remember one time inside the wire a chap asked me some questions for directions and he was a odd looking chap and got very cagey when I asked some questions back . The individual moved the same way like gliding across the floor robotic . Odd . Mr Lazar would know. Also over hundreds of books on UAP (ufo) and photos are stored in classified locations . Here is a link to a new podcast hope Gene don't mind :) ESA Explores and Spaceship Concordia . Agree its time for the truth to open the door for humanity. Also the subject is discussed freely in the halls of power.

Ingo Swann's encounters come to mind.

A very interesting thread with good information posted by the OP. I came upon the attached video discussion of a brightly lit moving object passing close by a Space X craft taking supplies to the ISS, which might be of interest here:

The following UFO cases will be discussed on the After the Paracast show recorded 11/15/2019:

Atlanta, MI - Oct 23, 2010
Game Camera Captures Strange Orb Moving by Deer.
deercamorb.jpg

Evergreen, CO - Sep 28, 2019
Update: 2 Disk Shaped Craft Found in Background of Photo of Rock Face.
photo-of-objects-optimized.jpg

Portland, OR - Nov 9, 2019
Mysterious Moving Bar of Light Triggers Ring Door Bell Camera.

Several Locations & Dates
Update: Mysterious Gridded Red Marks Appear Several Individuals.

On today's show we discussed the fact that the orb that touched the deer in the Atlanta, MI trailcam video may have been suspended from a string. I believe that the apparent suspension device is a beam of light shined from another source. If it would have been a string, it would have been much brighter. The infrared camera would have showed it as more sold white. To illustrate this fact I am attaching a photo below from one of my security cameras in night (infrared) mode. A cobweb was obstructing some of the view. The cobweb was not even visible in the daytime. The camera picks up the web in much detail when in infrared mode. (See photo below taken tonight at my home in Helena, MT.) I subsequently removed the cobweb.

2019-11-15-Day-17-53-19-427(08)edited.jpg

Last edited:
Valuable task!
In following the reports from northern California, there seems to have been a dramatic increase in reported sightings.

Back