• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFOs Northwest — UFO Sightings Updates

One element that shows patterns of activity is Orbs, Sightings, large triangles, poltergeist activity ( including sightings of angels and black formed objects that make noises (growling ) which in one case clashed in some sort of contested display which the dark object disappeared). Sparks and Orbs changing colors from orange , red , green, blue , white and black. Activity can leave a print on objects and people. Like said before many exo-planets are activate with life forms of all types. Similar deep down. Mr Lazar no doubt viewed both types and more likely more folks just like Mr Lazar not the crazy folks. Like I said many time Mr Bishop and Nick are correct. So called disclosure will not be what folks think and Don has mention many times in the past of darker side of the paranormal activity. Submarines and there crew are the folks who seen these massive USO that concerned them when talking about the speed and aggression. More interesting finds Breakthrough Listen: L-band 2017

Last edited:
I will be discussing the following UFO cases for the After the Paracast show recorded 6/28/2019:

June 21, 2019 - Long Beach, California
Night Sky Lights up to Daylight 3 Times

June 24, 2019 - Chico, California
Photos & Videos Taken of Stationary White Object in Sky

June 22, 2019 - Fenton, Missouri
Man Finds Red Pattern of Grid Marks on Upper Back (See Photo Below):

The June 22, 2019 - Fenton, Missouri case reminds me of the Stephan Michalak encounter near Falcon Lake about 150 kilometres east of Winnipeg back in 1967. I too haven't found an explanation for the numerous other reports of grid mark rashes that appear on people. So far most of the medical information and associated pictures don't match well with the one above. Natural causes would be the most logical to assume in this case, but then what? A reaction to a plant or bug? A reaction to the fabric they were sleeping on combined with something underneath that had a sort of grid pattern? Sunburn or heat marks from a campfire that came through a grid pattern on clothing that manifested overnight?

Thanks for the weekly update :cool:

I discussed the following UFO Cases on ATP recorded on Jul 19, 2019:

July 15, 2019 - Sacramento, CA
Bright Silver Smooth Object Suddenly Disappears

1974 - Island of Guam
Navy Veteran Corroborates UFO Sighting in Guam, 1974

July 4, 2019 - Baltimore, MD
Hovering Object Changes From Red to Green, Moves, Stops

Thanks William. It was a good episode. Looking forward to next week.

What do you think of Bassett's idea that the PTB ( powers that be ) behind the UFO non-disclosure element, are "loosening the strings"?

Also really curious about a comment you made during the discussion on the radar records you're analyzing. At one point, if I recall correctly, you mentioned something about a very high altitude track, like at 80,000 feet, and mentioned it wasn't anything like an SR-71, which of course isn't likely to be the case, because they've all supposedly retired: Some discussion here: Is it possible that the SR-71 blackbird may still secretly be in service? - Quora

Thanks William. It was a good episode. Looking forward to next week.

What do you think of Bassett's idea that the PTB ( powers that be ) behind the UFO non-disclosure element, are "loosening the strings"?

Also really curious about a comment you made during the discussion on the radar records you're analyzing. At one point, if I recall correctly, you mentioned something about a very high altitude track, like at 80,000 feet, and mentioned it wasn't anything like an SR-71, which of course isn't likely to be the case, because they've all supposedly retired: Some discussion here: Is it possible that the SR-71 blackbird may still secretly be in service? - Quora

Yes, I was happy to hear that Basset thinks that the PTB are loosening strings. I was particularly interested in his saying that the CIA released reams of UFO documents right before the Trump Administration took over. Perhaps that is how disclosure will be handled by flooding the public with documents. I guess that one could say that the "Devil is in the Details." My getting millions of radar records could be another facet of this. Give them something, but make it difficult to interpret.

The radar records show military transponders about 60 miles from the Phoenix TRACON radar. I don't know the type of aircraft. The transponder code said U2 or SR71, but they could be other experimental military aircraft. It appeared that there were four aircraft in the air at over 80,000 feet altitude. The craft were at the edge of the range of the radar which is around 60 nautical miles. I will be poring through more data. I haven't had time to spend on the radar data as I have been getting flooded with reports and I had some serious issues with Wordpress this past week. Perhaps I will have more updates on the radar next week.

... The transponder code said U2 or SR71, but they could be other experimental military aircraft. It appeared that there were four aircraft in the air at over 80,000 feet altitude. The craft were at the edge of the range of the radar which is around 60 nautical miles. I will be poring through more data. I haven't had time to spend on the radar data as I have been getting flooded with reports and I had some serious issues with Wordpress this past week. Perhaps I will have more updates on the radar next week.
This is SUPER INTERESTING. Wikipedia says that in early August 2018, NASA flew two missions using infrared sensors to map the Mendocino Complex Fire. The flights used the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) and Advanced Spaceborne Thermal Emission and Reflection Radiometer (ASTER) satellite instruments. I was surprised to find the aircraft still in service. Even more surprised to find that a transponder code might indicate a U2 or an SR-71. If you can get an airspeed reading, we might be able to rule out one of them.

Hey William. I was reminded when I was scanning the thread, that while back we were talking U2 and SR-71 transponder codes on some of your radar files. I proposed that if we knew the airspeed of those tracks, we might be able to determine whether or not it was a U2. Can you get that data?

The problem with virtually all images is that they're only images. I don't think we can ever be 100% sure that any of them represent an objective reality, let alone a UFO, and by UFO, I mean an alien craft, not vague lights off in the distance. From a more detached perspective, it's still good to see what people are reporting as UFOs.

Last edited:

Attachments

• radar-map.jpg
    radar-map.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Indeed. Sometimes is occurring that impacts cars when they have encounters with UAPs . No doubt more than just human tech involved in some cases going on eyewitness accounts. Especially when it happens to military grade vehicles and police cars . Whatever it is way beyond current understanding . No doubt we will all find soon enough when we start seeing more space radio bursts and increasing discoveries we are not alone..

The following UFO cases (with links & photos) were discussed on the After the Paracast show recording - Aug 30, 2019:

Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom - Aug 29, 2019
Acorn Shaped Object Found in Photo of Clouds
photo-of-acorn-object-optimized.jpg

La Crescenta, California - Aug 22, 2019
Round Blue-White Object Moves Very Fast
white-blue-object-photo.jpg

Thompson Falls, Montana - Aug 22, 2017
2 Beings Surround Human in Huge Object
image-of-beings.jpg

Rifle, Colorado - Aug 26, 2019
Two Triangular Objects With Flashing Red, Green & White Lights
triangular-object.jpg

Bangalore, India - Feb 27, 2017
UFO Hovers & Changes Color From Red-Orange to Green.
FullSizeRender-enlarged.jpg

Last edited:
Back