• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFOs and Nukes

All,

I have just posted a short article about the Roswell Incident at UFO Chronicles, relating to my 1998 interview with former U.S. Atomic Energy Commission supervisor Chet Lytle, who heard the facts about the controversial case directly from the lips of former Roswell Army Airfield commander, then-Colonel William H. Blanchard:

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2009/09/former-us-atomic-energy-commission.html

The article also discusses Lytle's nuclear weapons-related UFO sighting at Kirtland AFB, in the early 1950s.

Robert

<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><o:p></o:p>
UFO-Nukes Connection researcher Robert Hastings will make his third appearance on Coast to Coast AM on Wednesday, September 30, 2009. (The program begins at 10 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time but <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:City alt=
</st1:City><st1:place w:st="on">Hastings</st1:place>’ one-hour segment begins at 1 a.m. Thursday morning PDT.) Visit http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ for details.
<o:p></o:p>
The topic for discussion will be former U.S. Atomic Energy Commission Supervisor Chet Lytle’s revelations about the Roswell Incident. Lytle, who did engineering work for the Manhattan Project, which created the first atomic bomb during World War II, states that the former Roswell Army Airfield commander, then-Colonel William Blanchard, personally told him that the crashed object secretly recovered near the base, in July 1947, was an alien spacecraft.
A detailed discussion of Lytle’s admission appears in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hastings</st1:place></st1:City>’ critically-acclaimed book UFO and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites. A brief summary may also be found at: http://www.theufochronicles.com/2009/09/former-us-atomic-energy-commission.html
The dramatic revelation occurred during a taped interview with <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hastings</st1:place></st1:City>, concerning Lytle’s knowledge of nuclear weapons-related UFO activity. Unexpectedly, the retired engineer began discussing <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Roswell</st1:place></st1:City>. In February 1953, Lytle—by then a weapons stockpiling supervisor with the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC)—was visiting Eielson Air Force Base, <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Alaska</st1:place></st1:State>, together with newly-promoted USAF Brigadier General Blanchard, whose assignment was the training of aircrews for the B-36 strategic bombers based there.
According to Lytle, who held Top Secret clearances related to nuclear weapons work, during a flight from Alaska to Illinois, his “very good friend” Blanchard confessed to him that an extraterrestrial spacecraft had been recovered in 1947, together with four dead aliens. Lytle, whose AEC office at Wright-Patterson AFB put him in the right place at the right time to learn more, said that he had also been privy to “leaks about autopsies on the bodies from people who had been in and seen them.” Lytle further stated that the crashed craft had been stored at Hanger 5 on the base, adding, “I had the highest clearances involving atomic weapons stockpiling. I was very heavily cleared to do what I did, but I was never allowed into that area.” <o:p></o:p>
<st1:City w:st="on">Hastings</st1:City> says, “Three years after my 1998 interview with Lytle, he refused to answer a few follow-up questions, nervously telling me that after our first conversation he had been ‘paid a visit’ by someone who wanted to know why he was talking to me and <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Roswell</st1:place></st1:City> researcher Don Schmitt.” <o:p></o:p>

<O:p></O:p>

Awesome Mr. Hastings! Have heard from Larry King Live yet? They are still talking about Micheal Jackson even though it has been along time since he passed.

Are you the Robert Hastings who have a intense sesion with the BBAB forum guys? They banned you and consider that you was using the Forum for free adevertisement of your book. At beggining seemed like a good oportunity to discuss, but I don't know what happened and all ended very bad.

Sorry if I confuse you, is the Bad Astronomy and Universe Today forum, but many users refers it as the BBAB. The forum's Overlord is Phil Plait.

In answer to Mr. Steiner's question, yes, I am he. It didn't end badly, it ended predictably. I was posting excerpts from my book in answer to the many questions posed by other posters. No sense re-inventing the wheel, eh? The claim that I was spamming was ridiculous, given that the bunch at BAUT are so self-satisfied, egotistical, and happily clueless, I knew even before posting there that I would not sell one copy of my book to them.

I first blogged at BAUT because some of the members had made libelous statements about one of my retired USAF sources, Bob Salas. The first response was from "Jay Utah" who ended up challenging my ability to do basic research (even though I had spent 36 years interviewing ex-USAF personnel about their UFO experiences at nuclear weapons sites, and have reviewed thousands of declassified documents about military-related UFO activity). Utah ended up posting over 40 pages of questions for me, when I stopped counting, and then complained that I couldn't keep up with answering them. So, I just kept posting my material, in the hope that one or two persons there would benefit from it.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, credible, open-minded persons were reading my book, including former Apollo astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell (who called it "powerful") and world-renowned physicist Hal Puthoff (who called it "brilliant"). So, the BAUTers can wank on, for all I care. Comes with the territory.

--Robert Hastings
www.ufohastings.com

A clarification: When I wrote that "[Jay] Utah ended up posting over 40 pages of questions for me..." I was referring to the fact that I printed up all of his posts and they totalled, at that point, some 42 pages.

Mind you, Utah could not bring himself to do even one minute of research on my topic (for example, by contacting a few of my USAF witnesses, or reviewing some of the documents that I referenced in my posts) but he could type himself silly on the blog in an effort to discredit me. This is par for the countless, self-appointed UFO experts I encounter online.

BTW, for my fellow Yanks, "wanking" is Brit talk for masturbation, as in mental masturbation, the debunkers' specialty.

I wasnt there so didnt see what happened. But tell me if this is anywhere close to the reality....

The "it cant be true therefore it isnt" BAUT members just couldnt accept that information that RH was presenting, so they did the only thing they could, which was to turn it around and avoid the issue by accusing RH of trying to push his book onto everyone.

How was that? Am I on the money?

I wasnt there so didnt see what happened. But tell me if this is anywhere close to the reality....

The "it cant be true therefore it isnt" BAUT members just couldnt accept that information that RH was presenting, so they did the only thing they could, which was to turn it around and avoid the issue by accusing RH of trying to push his book onto everyone.

How was that? Am I on the money?

you got it bang on the money!

i cant check the thread to see if it's been edited in any way (because i've been banned from baut under 4 different user names) but from day one, all they were interested in was trying to discredit mr. hastings and the witnesses.

they banned mr hastings and then had the audacity to claim that he had found himself a comfort zone (on here) when actually it was they who had achieved their comfort zone by banning him.

All,

My Fall 2009 lecture schedule follows:

Arizona State University in Tempe October 15 (tomorrow night)

Western Illinois University/Macomb October 21

University of North Carolina/Wilmington October 29

Montana State University/Bozeman November 9

Northwestern State University (Louisiana) November 12

Please consult each school's website for details regarding time and location on campus.

--Robert Hastings
www.ufohastings.com

'1000ft-long UFOs were NOT Chinese lanterns!'

15 October 2009
By Melanie Wallwork

<!-- google_ad_section_start --> <!-- Article Start --> A Lancashire man claims to have seen 1,000ft UFOs in the skies above Preston being followed by planes and helicopters. Father-of-three Jason Robinson, who left the Army in 2005, was out walking his dog on Monday evening near his home in Threefields, Tanterton, when he saw four mysterious craft in the distance. He was so stunned by the sight, he ran back to the house to tell his family. The 34-year-old said: "I was an air defender and I had to recognise military planes and civilian planes. I had to know every plane and they were definitely not what we had. We all witnessed that the traffic in the sky above where they were was horrendous. You'd never see that anywhere. "There must have been other people who saw them because they were huge. If you go off the size of a plane, say 60 feet wide. These must have been at least 1,000 feet – that's how big they were.

"It doesn't look big on there (the phone camera screen) but you can't even see the planes on there – that's how big these are to them. You can't come out with 'they're Chinese lanterns.'" The sighting is the latest in a long list of unexplained reports in Lancashire – particularly Preston.

Mr Robinson's theory is that the craft were in the area due to nuclear weapons being kept at Fulwood Barracks.

He said: "They move them around. They only go round where they are. "We saw loads of plane activity and helicopters in the background, obviously military. Being a military person, I know the difference between military and civilian. "With there being about four helicopters out there, at least, I know Lancashire Police only have one helicopter.

"There must have been about 15 to 20 planes surrounding them, following. I reported it to the police, they said they had no reports." Jason's two sons, Samuel and Joseph, his girlfriend Tara Hughes, 32, and her mother Joan also witnessed the UFOs.

Tara said: "I was amazed. I've never seen anything like that before. Just four of them all together." Mr Robinson also has video footage which he is keen for experts to see. He added: "I'm keeping the footage back. They'll analyse them anyway and know that they're legitimate. You can see the saucer shape." A police spokesman said there had been no other sightings reported.

'1000ft-long UFOs were NOT Chinese lanterns!' - Lancashire Evening Post

Link to article on supposed nukes at Fulwood Barracks.

Back