• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO releasing dozens of "spheres" over Mexico.

well.. does it look like something an alien/being would use?

That's a pretty loaded question, lol. I have no idea what they do, what their stuff looks like or anything like that. For all I know it is the birthing process of an intelligent lifeform that exists in some sort of ethereal form. And aside from Ball lightning, I can't think of anything natural that could possibly cause this sort of phenomenon.

I don't profess to know what it is, but to say that it is a natural phenomenon b/c you don't think it is what alien tech would look like is kind of illogical.

Does anyone know of a convenient way of researching high altitude weather monitoring equipment (or just regular weather equipment)?

I havent seen the clip for a few days, but that seems like a logical place to start researching the possibilities for this thing.

I found this video to be quite incredible - it's really intrigueing. I mentioned this elsewhere on another forum - that this video makes me think that the nuts and bolts of UFOs may be intertwined with inter-dimensionality - that is machines that are able to generate fields and portals in which other objects may pass through from another dimension/parallel universe. Just my hypothesis.

The spheres appear too luminescent to be balloons. The trajectory with which the spheres exit the cylinder is stunning, as is their apparent vector straight outward. The cylinder itself seems to hold very still through the process. All of these qualities lend an uncanny quality to the clip. This is one of the best and most baffling clips I have ever seen.

The spheres appear too luminescent to be balloons. The trajectory with which the spheres exit the cylinder is stunning, as is their apparent vector straight outward. The cylinder itself seems to hold very still through the process. All of these qualities lend an uncanny quality to the clip. This is one of the best and most baffling clips I have ever seen.

I agree. Its super strange.

I hope someone or some people of adequate qualifications put effort into explaining (or not) this thing.

I plan to look into weather measurement devices. Although I doubt it will yield anything interesting.

The way in which the spheres are "spit" out reminds me of Hawking's Radiation which associated with Gamma Rays in super massive black holes.

Seeing this video again brings to mind something Biedny has mentioned several times on the Paracast which I totally agree with....which is that I don't think we will/can EVER truly know just what the hell we are dealing with regarding the "UFO phenomenon"...I mean looking at this video again and again......W.T.F?!??

I think some things will forever remain a mystery.

Great video. If faked that is some insane compositing. The particle effects are pretty easy to simulate in Motion, Cinema 4D or After Effects, BUT ( big BUT ) the atmosphere compositing / focus seems like it would be REALLY, REALLY hard if not impossible—I mean it's there! Very cool!

now THAT is an interesting video for once.. its just so odd.. Have no idea what that might be if it's a mundane terrestrial explanation.

I've always wondered how different our current projections and predictions about non-humans would be once we finally interacted with them for real.

The weird thing is that by, definition, we cannot accurately imagine what science and physics would be like if it's far beyond our own. Sort of like asking Plato to envision what the world would be like in 2009. He could only make the most rudimentary of guesses and would miss the infinite details of the fact.

Same thing with UFOs.. we can only project ahead what WE know about science and nature currently, and my guess is that actual advanced non-humans could be so radically strange to us that their manifestations would appear to make no sense whatsoever. Like how I must appear to my cat, or like how I feel when I see video footage like this.

Will be on the lookout for a prosaic explantion on this one for sure..

I found it interesting that the object appeared after the jetliner flew by.I'm wondering if there could be some connection.I know sometimes jets release waste in the form of ice.Maybe it's a big ice block that was breaking up on the way down?

In response to the comment about this possibly being waste ejected from a jetline, I am no expert, and that's a fact, but an object falling and breaking up... would it eject matter that circles back and forth around it? or have it precede it?

does matter breaking off from an object not usually follow the original object in its trajectory?

I found it interesting that the object appeared after the jetliner flew by.I'm wondering if there could be some connection.I know sometimes jets release waste in the form of ice.Maybe it's a big ice block that was breaking up on the way down?

No.. it was there before.. higher quality pics over on ATS show it already hovering as the plane flies by, it's just hard to see.

No.. it was there before.. higher quality pics over on ATS show it already hovering as the plane flies by, it's just hard to see.

Even so, ice would not break up at 180 degrees from the force of gravity. This is an absolutely strange video. VERY intriguing.

Saw a pretty convincing explanation on Above Top Secret basically showing the lemon-thing to likely be a bird (appears to have wings flapping) and the globs are particle effects using a plugin called Trapcode Particular - So you have a well done hoax that mixes real and fake elements to provide for an extra convincing scam.

http://media.abovetopsecret.com/videoplayer/3394.swf

The video above has the particles overlayed onto a frame of the original video. You'd still have to tweak it and add camera track, blur/zoom etc. but it shows it is possible to get the spewing effect with a little effort.

http://media.abovetopsecret.com/videoplayer/3425.swf - Does look like flapping to me. From the get-go I was fully convinced that the tumbling thing was a real object, just didn't know what. No way it was CGI.. which is why its' easy to mislead a person into assuming that if the spinning part is real, the rest must all be real as well. It's easy to make an "error of assumption" like that, but in this case I think it screws you up. Sometimes when trying to sort something out one focus on the end details but you can never solve it because the initial starting assumptions are wrong in the first place.

This looks to be getting pretty close to a case closed for me. Man the scammers are getting good. Only way to tell 100 percent though would be the raw footage I guess.

Anybody know where a sharp version of this can be seen? It's too bad that so many of these UFO clips show up on youtube and not much of anywhere else. Youtube's extreme compression and down-ressing doesn't make for good conditions to try and determine what a UFO video might or might not be.

I assume Biedny would have noticed if there were signs of CGI though.

I guess anyone can be fooled. No one is perfect.

It's an interesting development, and Im happy progress is being made. But Im not convinced yet.

EDIT

Hmmm, maybe I should have watched those clips first. lol yeah that it is pretty damn convincing.

EDIT 2

Yep thats a bird. 95% solved IMO.

Big surprise, we have another case of Jaime Maussan pushing a hoaxed video. The guy apparently has non existent vetting techniques. Basically, just send him something and he will give it to the world.

Has anyone noticed that there exist a 2nd footage of the same object? Here you can find a 'comparison' between these

What I find strange is that this emitting sphere seems to be much smaller than all released spheres togehter...but this could also be a perspective effect.

Back