• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO releasing dozens of "spheres" over Mexico.

Free episodes:

That is an absolutely fascinating video. Great find! The motion of the smaller spheres looks quite real, and no, I don't think we're looking at CG here, that looks like it was definitely in the sky, and I can't think of a conventional explanation.

dB

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I wasnt really that impressed. Then I saw 4:30.

That is some weird shit. Too bad the "spheres" arent making acute-angled turns and zipping and zigzagging around. Still very impressive though.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I wasnt really that impressed. Then I saw 4:30.

That is some weird shit. Too bad the "spheres" arent making acute-angled turns and zipping and zigzagging around. Still very impressive though.

i never understood why acute angled turns were important to identifying UFOs. acute angles are a very inefficient way of navigating.

Ok, not saying this is solved by any means. I'm not even ready to buy this explanation myself.

But, there is a possibility that it could have been a balloon of some sort, then a bunch of white birds released? Hey it's a stretch I know. But, just looking for a rational explanation.

Look at this video. Anybody think that this is a possible explanation?

i never understood why acute angled turns were important to identifying UFOs. acute angles are a very inefficient way of navigating.

Yeah that was just poor choice of words on my part. I wasnt implying that sharp turns are an important way to IDENTIFY UFOs either. My point was that it would have made the video even more interesting.

And to clarify, I meant turns like suddenly 90degree turns etc. It doesnt identify a thing but I bet it would make for compelling viewing.

Ok, not saying this is solved by any means. I'm not even ready to buy this explanation myself.

But, there is a possibility that it could have been a balloon of some sort, then a bunch of white birds released? Hey it's a stretch I know. But, just looking for a rational explanation.

Look at this video. Anybody think that this is a possible explanation?

Didnt really do much for me.

That is an absolutely fascinating video. Great find! The motion of the smaller spheres looks quite real, and no, I don't think we're looking at CG here, that looks like it was definitely in the sky, and I can't think of a conventional explanation.

dB

I don't know what it is but it seems strange from both sides, even an alien would look at that and think WTF? so I guess it's a natural phenomena???:confused:

It's obviously weather-balloons filled with swamp-gas reflecting lights from a taco-stand.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

for a moment I thought I saw a line connecting some of them in pairs, so they went in exact, equidistant and mirror movements to each other.

weird. wonder if that is what makes the crop circles so fast and the driver didn't realize daylight savings time had kicked in?

Sigh...

What if it isn't CGI, ET, a craft of some sort, or a hoax? What if it's exactly what it looks like, a lifeform so weird, it boggles.

E.O. Wilson states that somewhere around 85% of the species of lifeforms on this planet have yet to be discovered.

Did anyone notice that John Keel passed on last week? Seek out his words. What might he say about this footage?

dB

Just read this from the Aspen Times in Colorado. Check out this part about the little things flying around it.

""Mauro says the object they saw wasn't a plane or helicopter — he said he thought maybe there was a weather balloon above it.

“It looked like it had a balloon above it, and then all these little round objects were flying around it,” Mauro said.

Both Mauro and Pscholka said the object flew toward a meadow filled with elk, scared the animals and then floated out of sight. The whole episode lasted between five and 10 minutes.""

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20090707/NEWS/907079976/1058/RSS

Curiouser and curiouser, no?

Back