• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO/Paranormal/"conspiracy" music:

It's all synth but this kind of music style applies I think. I posted this in the other thread too:
PROXYON bizzitches.
Happy Saturday:p
I was looking for space music online a few years ago. There are several similar bands out there. This guy is a spastic Dutch man who jumps up and down whole playing. There's a video called Jabba (Jabda?) the Hutt where he is dressed like Luke Skywalker-kinda tickles me.

Last edited:
Just a little something to listen to while you're flying your VF-1S Veritech (or, you know..an unlicensed bootleg X-Wing Fighter, whatever).
BAM!! One-two hit of
PROXYON!!! :confused:
OK got that out of my system.

I only looked at this thread now and I looked through every post in search of the following but it wasn't posted so far, so here is a masterpiece of trippy-drug-rock that I was introduced to, on vinyl, in about 1990 whilst under the influence of psilocybin, picked by my own hand in the field in front of my high school (being a pretty wet place, at the right time of year and after heavy rain, you can pick as many liberty-cap's as you can be bothered to, they are literally unlimited..)

Needless to say, this piece of music is almost like taking psychedelic drugs on it's own, the fact that I was pretty far gone already, meant that this first listen is absolutely up there in my as-yet never compiled list of absolutely top moments in my life.:confused:;):)

Gong - Flying Teapot

Back