• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO over Jerusalem--- Don check this out

Ok the one above is a fake, the guy who made it admits it

but then this one turns up

cars are moving in the background, so its not one of the fakes taken of a still picture
its a new angle, and its closer and it has the flash

Ok the one above is a fake, the guy who made it admits it

but then this one turns up

cars are moving in the background, so its not one of the fakes taken of a still picture
its a new angle, and its closer and it has the flash

Houston, we've got a problem ?!

This is nuts !

Anyone ..... legit ? Fakes are created to discredit any good ones ?

I think a few people in this thread would be amazed what you can do with video editing/enhancing software these days. What extremely loudly shouts 'fake as hell' in my ears...these videos seem to be all filmed from the same spot ? No others have emerged yet ?

Hmm. Has there been any response by MUFON or said experts on this series of vids? And if not, why?

I'm also a little sceptical that an event of this scale was only captured by two people in all of Jerusalem.

---------- Post added 02-02-2011 at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-01-2011 at 11:57 PM ----------

Doing a little research and found this that happened in Utah around the same time. Not nearly as impressive, and probably ripe for debunking, but... Thought I'd put it out there.

I think a few people in this thread would be amazed what you can do with video editing/enhancing software these days. What extremely loudly shouts 'fake as hell' in my ears...these videos seem to be all filmed from the same spot ? No others have emerged yet ?

The 4th video looks like its from a different angle and is closer.

Im leaning towards fake myself, but its an interesting case

Yeah i posted that one an hour earlier.

this one is interesting

If its a hoax, its been well done, there are more vids on the way according to the word on the cyberstreet.

It would be better to see heaps of UFOs/ flying saucers fly over all the major capitals ( if they a friendly) rather than maybe a fake/? UFO which in today's hoaxers using video technology its like finding a needle in a haystack. Next video?

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

HERE IS ONE WITHOUT ALL THAT DISCLOSURE TITLING

Pretty interesting.

But, ... there must have been at least hundreds of other witnesses right?? I mean the bright thing descended over the city (looks like it was illuminating at least a block or so as it did), ... then it rapidly takes off after a huge bright flash. So where are all the witnesses that didn't take a video?? I haven't been able to locate one source of other witnesses that were located where the event took place.

If we are to look to Michael Cohen (allnewsweb) and other sources like the Examiner for the proper rundown on the events then we might as well file it under "Bogus" right now.

Am I wrong in thinking there must have been hundreds of witnesses?? All of which we have heard nothing from?? Is that the estimation of the situation right now?? Screw the video analysis, ... .where are the people that actually saw this right over their heads??

The video was uploaded by people in Isreal. Micheal Cohen just linked it and wrote a BS article about it.
I am not saying I am a believer, but I am not sure if its a hoax either.

I think people are linking this to Micheal Cohen when he was not really involved. He just leaches off of youtube videos and claims he broke the story. I usueally ignore his BS articles on google.

I wonder if we could get these Jerusalem Webcams to check their backlogged video http://www.ostamyy.com/webcams-Israel.htm

Who knows it might all be a big hoax
it might not

Webcame showing view of Jerusalem at time of purported UFO sighting.
Problem here is the sighting was reported at around 1:00 am and the webcam apparently only samples at 17 mins after the hour... I think.

The video was uploaded by people in Isreal. Micheal Cohen just linked it and wrote a BS article about it.
I am not saying I am a believer, but I am not sure if its a hoax either.

I think people are linking this to Micheal Cohen when he was not really involved. He just leaches off of youtube videos and claims he broke the story. I usueally ignore his BS articles on google.

I wonder if we could get these Jerusalem Webcams to check their backlogged video http://www.ostamyy.com/webcams-Israel.htm

Who knows it might all be a big hoax
it might not

All I'm saying is that these dubious news sources seem to be the only source of information on this. I guess I would expect this (if it happened) to be a more widespread story with people tweeting about it, talking about what they saw, and more reliable sources of media (gulp, ... if we have any) reporting witness reaction and experience. But so far, none of that.

I know if that had happened here in the US there would be all sorts of talk about it from many differing sources. Just seems fishy that this huge bright hovering ball of light illuminating a large area then blasting off into the sky after a massive flash would be generating a bit more chatter among news sources.

Pretty interesting.

But, ... there must have been at least hundreds of other witnesses right?? I mean the bright thing descended over the city (looks like it was illuminating at least a block or so as it did), ... then it rapidly takes off after a huge bright flash. So where are all the witnesses that didn't take a video?? I haven't been able to locate one source of other witnesses that were located where the event took place.

If we are to look to Michael Cohen (allnewsweb) and other sources like the Examiner for the proper rundown on the events then we might as well file it under "Bogus" right now.

Am I wrong in thinking there must have been hundreds of witnesses?? All of which we have heard nothing from?? Is that the estimation of the situation right now?? Screw the video analysis, ... .where are the people that actually saw this right over their heads??

What you said :) Where are the eyewitnesses? Where's the major news coverage?

For that matter, where's the fighter jets that would've been scrambled in a situation like this? This is Israel! Over Jerusalem! They would've been in the air in 4 minutes are less.

It looks like someone playing around in Adobe After Effects trying to perfect the shot over time. As someone remarked earlier, some very interesting things can be done with visual effects & film compositing these days.

Could it be a Phoenix Lights kind of deal where you have the actual event, and then fake footage is put out to cover it up? It's possible, but without the rapid military response, & massive witness corroboration that should have ensued, I'm leaning towards hoax.

If more people and video from multiple sources, with actual witness testimony & a government reply to the incident appears... then things get interesting.

Doing a little research and found this that happened in Utah around the same time. Not nearly as impressive, and probably ripe for debunking, but... Thought I'd put it out there.
I'd say the Utah event is not a hoax. It may have a as yet undiscovered conventional explanation but I think the odds are great that the event occurred as the two witnesses described and filmed it. The Jerusalem footage on the other hand still appears to be pretty suspect and most likely a hoax. If the Jerusalem footage were accompanied by the testimony of two witnesses in two separate locations, as the Utah footage has, it might be a different story. You'd expect a similar news story on Jerusalem television I'd think. Or do they run such stories over there? Such an event would generate some media reaction you'd think.

"Look Ethel, Jesus came back, looked around, said "The hell with it!" and went back home!"

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

I think one of the more interesting things about the Utah interview was the automatic mention of extraterrestrials. We are obviously already conditioned to practically assume that any anomalous nocturnal light is by some necessity, extraterrestrial in origin. :rolleyes:

I'd say the Utah event is not a hoax. It may have a as yet undiscovered conventional explanation but I think the odds are great that the event occurred as the two witnesses described and filmed it. The Jerusalem footage on the other hand still appears to be pretty suspect and most likely a hoax. If the Jerusalem footage were accompanied by the testimony of two witnesses in two separate locations, as the Utah footage has, it might be a different story. You'd expect a similar news story on Jerusalem television I'd think. Or do they run such stories over there? Such an event would generate some media reaction you'd think.

"Look Ethel, Jesus came back, looked around, said "The hell with it!" and went back home!"

I agree. I scoured the internet for Isreali and Palestinian new sources that covered this supposed "event." Not hide nor hair of it anywhere. I'm pretty convinced this is bunk at this point.

Too tired to really flesh this out but:

Two sighitngs in places with strong cultural/historical relevance to the varioius stories of the return of Christ : Israel and Utah

They happen somewhat concurrently.

It appears to me to not simply be a hoax but possibly directed at people already up to their eyeballs in ET/God/Ancient Astronaut theory and cosmology (Mormons, some Christian sects, Christian military/intelligence etc) for whom this will appear to be prophesies coming true.

Having read much of Nick Redferns writings on the Clollins Elite I am struck by the long story of deep state elements and religious military folk investing heavily into this ET /Angels and Demons narrative and I smell a rat here. This narrative about the "true nature" of the UFO phenomenon has been around for awhile and i have always waved it off as another case of loons highjacking religious symbols and stories for their wacko self aggrandizement. But Mr Redferns offering has caused me to consider that we have some pretty powerful and influetial people who really seem to be sheparding this thing and being very patient in building a ready made set of believers. There are a ton of UFO related cults in North America and of good old Scientology.

I think this bothers me more than anything else about the pursuit of UFO truth, that so many have been hell bent on spinning so many knots in the rope that we can likely never straighten this out.

Back