• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO over Jerusalem--- Don check this out

Free episodes:

OK, now this is getting interesting. While both can be a hoax, it is more interesting that we have two vid's taken from different perspectives. Dr. Maccabee????? Help! We need to correlate the two videos with time stamps. Witness, and do some basic trig to determine if the angles agree. If the trig agrees with the time stamp, and the witness are valid then we might have something. The word here is MIGHT, but this additional video makes me more optimistic. Keep fingers crossed.

I remain skeptical for several reasons.
1. Not enough information. As someone has already mentioned, there just isn't enough information available to differentiate it from a fake.

2. The location. The dome of the rock. The implication is that there is some religious significance. It appears staged.

3. The comments of the lady from Mississippi. Screams of "IT'S JESUS! IT'S THE SECOND COMING!" or something along those lines is what I would have expected an American tourist to say who sees a brilliant orb of light descend upon the Dome of the Rock.

4. Whoever witnessed this would be relaying this back to their home congregations and this would become evangelical dynamite. If this is real then I think it will not just go away or be easily dismissed.

So far to me, it appears to be a hoax. I remain open-minded however and I'm willing to change my mind if something develops.

I agree with your observations, other than the religious ones. Most conservative religions do not believe that there is another intelligent life other than what their version of God made here on earth. Have to be careful not to let our own belief systems, either atheistic, or religious enter into the picture. With that said, I too, am skeptical, but then again we have to be skeptical on everything until we have the data, and then we attempt to explain it in simpler terms. (The human part of me, wants this to be the real thing however). When one has two videos from two different locations, it is simple to do the physics, and figure out angles, rate of climb, brightness, etc and find if this is the real thing or not. This is why it is so important to have multiple sightings. Very difficult to hoax, unless one is very careful.

Fake

Background is a static picture lol no blinking/flickering city lights. The camera is not moving, someone is rolling the pic left and right and UFO and sound track added later...

I agree with your observations, other than the religious ones. Most conservative religions do not believe that there is another intelligent life other than what their version of God made here on earth.

Whoever made the video set it in Jerusalem at the Dome of the Rock. The religious implications are pretty obvious are they not? IF this was real and IF some evangelical Christian saw this occur, I do not believe they would be be thinking ET, they would be thinking, spiritual being, maybe even Jesus himself. Entire religions have been generated from less spectacular events.

I think this is faked and set in Jerusalem over the Dome of the Rock to suggest some spiritual or religious connotation with the intention of instilling fear or otherwise impressing believers in such things who might see it on youTube.

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

OHhhhhhh Nnnnnnooooo!!!!! CoastToCoastAM is referencing the Jerusalem video via AllNewsWeb. (Well, maybe ANW heard about it like the rest of us and picked it up .........)

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/ufo-over-jerusalem

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

ANOTHER VIDEO SURFACES.

Now I truly don't know what to think.

I know what to think - that video is of a TV screen. It's not a live shot of anything. You can clearly see when they do a close up of the light. The light was probably added later.

Staged and poorly scripted. The give away is the syrupy Southern folk stereotypes -listen how nonchalantly the Southern gal says, is that a UFO? No beat of silence to comprehend the magnitude of such an event, just chatter on how it resembles those found in Mississippi. Back. To. Reality.

Whoever said that it's a still picture with no flickering lights definitely nailed it. Yet another hoax, too bad...

Staged and poorly scripted. The give away is the syrupy Southern folk stereotypes -listen how nonchalantly the Southern gal says, is that a UFO? No beat of silence to comprehend the magnitude of such an event, just chatter on how it resembles those found in Mississippi. Back. To. Reality.

Thanks for pointing out the difference between the "sterotype" and the reality of the real thing. As a southerner it gets really old really fast when people react to you as if you are a extra from "Smokey and the Bandit" or even worse "Deliverance." :eek: 8)

I'm not convinced these are two different sources. Look at the angle of the cityscape..... Looks identical. And look at where the leading edge of the second video is... Suspicious indeed.

I'm not convinced these are two different sources. Look at the angle of the cityscape..... Looks identical. And look at where the leading edge of the second video is... Suspicious indeed.

As i understand it one is the original vid, the other is taken by the guy holding up his cell phone in the original vid
The third video is suspect imo for a number of reasons.
It may have been produced to discredit the first two, had it been created to reinforce the first two why skip the flash, an obvious missing factor.
Having said that, we see lots of pics lately where scenery is photographed only to show a UFO when the pic is uploaded, the craft wasnt visable when the pic was taken , its possible the flash wasnt visable in the visable spectrum, and only shows up on two of the three cameras (infra red perhaps?)
The audio in the third vid is what makes me go hmmmmm, very laid back response to a very strange sight.

lmao !!!

This raises the question: who has the time to produce these time-wasting bogus videos ?

One good side-effect of these videos is that it thrashes sites that jump on them and evangelize UFOs without critical analysis such as:

moses-ufo.jpg
UFO & Paranormal News

Interestingly, ancient Jewish texts talk of a ball of light that would descend to the Temple to ignite the sacrificial altar in days gone by. Was this ball of light being sent down by aliens?
and...
http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-vanc...h-communications-inspire-vancouver-meditation
The Dome of the Rock UFO incident took place in an area widely regarded as a no-fly zone and CNN has reported how the Israeli army shot down a UFO flying over a nuclear power plant last December. Frame-by-frame analysis of UFO videos from last Friday’s incident demonstrates how visual elements of the instrumental record also reflect dimensions of Jewish, Islamic and Christian spiritual traditions when viewed through the lens of Tantra Yoga meditation philosophy

Bwahahahahahaha​

4th video........ duration of light over dome is much shorter than original vids, no flash on departure again, person filming didnt bother to follow light as it ascends

prob a fake, but this beggars the question, why the fake videos, are they designed to discredit the originals ?

Back