• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO over Jerusalem--- Don check this out

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
UFO Sighting over Jerusalem -January 28, 2011

Two witnesses who happened to be at the Armon Hanatziv panoramic lookout over Mount Zion and the Dome of the Rock/Temple Mount in Jerusalem, Israel at 1am managed to film what might be one of the most interesting UFO clips ever captured (see video below). The sighting took place only yesterday on the morning of the 28th of January.
The men notice the large ball shaped UFO suspended in the night sky and begin to film. At a little after one minute into the clip the UFO descends almost to ground level directly over the Dome of the Rock/Temple Mount. The craft hovers there for a short while and then flickers and shoots upwards at an incredible speed, to the shock of the witnesses

UFO Sighting over Jerusalem -January 28, 2011

Two witnesses who happened to be at the Armon Hanatziv panoramic lookout over Mount Zion and the Dome of the Rock/Temple Mount in Jerusalem, Israel at 1am managed to film what might be one of the most interesting UFO clips ever captured (see video below). The sighting took place only yesterday on the morning of the 28th of January.
The men notice the large ball shaped UFO suspended in the night sky and begin to film. At a little after one minute into the clip the UFO descends almost to ground level directly over the Dome of the Rock/Temple Mount. The craft hovers there for a short while and then flickers and shoots upwards at an incredible speed, to the shock of the witnesses

A very interesting clip Ryan. If I had to guess I would say it might have been President Hosni Mubarak's get-away ship!

Decker

Don this story is growing all over the internet. I don't know if Barry Chamish is still in Israel but someone needs to investigate this and talk to the witnesses.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Even the die-hard skeptics on ATS are saying they think its legit.

I just wonder what Bill Nye or Jim Oberg have to say about this.

That is an --awesome-- vid. Despite my own experiences (of varying sorts) quite long ago, then having become cynical, this makes me feel ufologically new again.

I just came from ATS. The skeptics are scrambling hard to dismiss it, because there is no such thing as a real ufo, OR ELSE! By God. (Ooops, -not- God, either...) They are grumbling about sound barriers from a physical mass. So I said, that It is not hard for me to imagine a different set of physics and applied physics going on there. (Remember when Will Smith said to the lady robot psychiatrist "How can someone so smart, be so DUMB?")

Fun video.
My only questions would be who were the people in the video? If they want to remain unknown, that is fine, as long as they are willing to talk to someone who can document who they are, and have a very close look at the original video, along with the camera. As an ex-Mufon guy, I know that one of the biggest red flags on this kind of video is when the people who made it, are unwilling to give any information about themselves, or let anyone investage there original footage. This is not to say that there names have to be broadcast all over the internet, but they must be willing to talk to an investigator who will keep there information confidential, and let someone like Bruce Maccabee look over the film. I just started an investigation about a sighting in northern Colorado, and there was three witnesses, who were willing to give there names and business locations, and I told them that this is never a good idea, as the debunkers will do everything possible to smear there personal lives, and the true believers will not leave them alone. However, I was able to document who they were, and all the personal stuff, so I can stand by what they said, and feel comfortable publishing the story.

Is there a MUFON chapter in Israel which speaks these mens' language, and English? I wouldn't count on the --corporatized and owned-- mainstream media of --any-- country.

Sorry guys and gals, this one is a fake. We really need to use some basic common sense on these YouTube trash videos. I am no video expert, but I did go back to the point where the object took off straight up. I think it is about 1:20 into the clip. The guy responds with a yell about two tenths of a second before the orb takes off, which means that he is anticipating the event, which means that it is fake. We in the UFO field do more to harm our creditability than any debunker when we accept garbage because we are so eager for the truth to come out. I am including myself in this tirade, as I too, would love to see a mother ship descend on Washington DC and once and for all solve the mystery, but I don't think that YouTube will be the source.

"WHOh!" UM, BEFORE YOU declare "DEBUNKED!" I can see what made the guy yell before the ufo went up. A big flash of light is given off, which TO ME is what makes him go, "WHOh!"

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Also, I --think-- what comes into play as well, Those people over there are inculcated with hairtrigger jumpieness about bombs and suicide bombs. Every day they live with that mindset.

I noticed the yell also. But, I thought maybe it was because of the flash. But, I think I was just trying to be generous. I think your right plumbob.

At first I also thought he reacted to the flash. But, I'm just not sure. It is an interesting video and I hope we can find out more about it. Maybe the people who recorded it will at least get in touch with a researcher and let an objective party examine the evidence.

Simone: I hope you are correct, and this is the real thing. I have to be skeptical, but remember, a skeptic is not a debunker. I need proof, but try to keep an open mind, and follow the data. I do hope that we solve the UFO issue while I am still walking this world. pb

wish it was true.Idk tho, looks good, but too good to be true?? like it was said before in another topic, if the quality sucks well complain, and if its too good well say its a fraud....lose lose situation

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

OHhhhhhh Nnnnnnooooo!!!!! CoastToCoastAM is referencing the Jerusalem video via AllNewsWeb. (Well, maybe ANW heard about it like the rest of us and picked it up .........)

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/ufo-over-jerusalem

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

ANOTHER VIDEO SURFACES.

Now I truly don't know what to think.

My immediate impression is probably a hoax. With it coming down low over a city like that it seems to me that there should be lots more videos and pictures.

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

I disagree. He reacted to the flash. How can anyone not----see that?

Yeah, he reacted to the flash but I thought it was strange that there was barely any reaction to it descending nearly to ground level.

Now I see there's a second video that's more up close. I don't know, just smells like a hoax to me in the same way there were a few pics of the drones. Have names of the witnesses been provided to anyone? If everyone is staying anonymous, even to UFO researchers, then it's definitely fake.

Back