• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO/Alien video thread

"What camera did you take this with? Did you crop the image, do you have all 3 of the complete pictures. "

i used a new olympus fe180 6mp. it was very dark and very cold out. i had not had a chance to use the camera much and had very little time to do anything but snap 3 shots.

yes these are cropped quite a bit.
yes i have all 3 originals.

this object flew directly over a location where i had an encounter with lost time. i was on my normal route home after work and on my way to my martial art studio to teach a 6:30 pm class. i am on a tight time allotment after work so i knew exactly how much time i lost when i finally got home. so backing up a little... i was on my way home driving my car and suddenly "woke up" driving on a gravel backroad nearly 15 miles from where i should have been. i had to of stopped and crossed 2 major roads to get to where i "woke up". i had to drive a few miles until i was familier with my surroundings and then was able to get home and on to my class. i lost 20 minutes somehow and ended up on a gravel road. it was a very disturbing feeling then and still gives me goosebumps to this day. this happened 2 years ago. i have only told a few people because it is very bizarre and people look at you like you are nuts.

pixelsmith said:
"What camera did you take this with? Did you crop the image, do you have all 3 of the complete pictures. "

i used a new olympus fe180 6mp. it was very dark and very cold out. i had not had a chance to use the camera much and had very little time to do anything but snap 3 shots.

yes these are cropped quite a bit.
yes i have all 3 originals.

this object flew directly over a location where i had an encounter with lost time. i was on my normal route home after work and on my way to my martial art studio to teach a 6:30 pm class. i am on a tight time allotment after work so i knew exactly how much time i lost when i finally got home. so backing up a little... i was on my way home driving my car and suddenly "woke up" driving on a gravel backroad nearly 15 miles from where i should have been. i had to of stopped and crossed 2 major roads to get to where i "woke up". i had to drive a few miles until i was familier with my surroundings and then was able to get home and on to my class. i lost 20 minutes somehow and ended up on a gravel road. it was a very disturbing feeling then and still gives me goosebumps to this day. this happened 2 years ago. i have only told a few people because it is very bizarre and people look at you like you are nuts.

Do you recall if you were tired? How did you feel when you awakened? 15 miles and twenty minutes? Possible you could have been driving all that time and not known it.

I'm re reading through the Intruders case and one of the sisters had a habit of doing all sorts of things while asleep. She woke up eating a ice cream cone once.

If people give you a hard time, let them know there are some amazing sleep walking cases. Why not sleep driving?

Sleepwalking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Activities such as eating, bathing, dressing, or even driving cars and whistling have also been recorded as taking place while the subjects are technically asleep."

I linked a vid of the Belgian triangle if you care to see it. It's in this thread.

Ok, many of you might want to skip to 1:51 on the vid to get past the first crap "Alien Autopsy", Long Armed alien hoax etc. The clip after King Henry's ghost I am not familiar with (Just looks like a woman to me). The King Henry's ghost was taken by a security cam. Don't let the music fool you, this isn't one of those vids that startle you as a gag at the end.

Worlds Strangest UFO Stories: The Great Alien Conspiracy
part 1:

Wouldn't it take decades at least for ets to know about our bombs?

Part 2:

Nick Pope seems different.... Anyone know how old this show is?

Part 3:

I'm not a big fan of Jim Marrs.

Part 4:

David Icke. If you believe any of his theories (for lack of a better term), please don't tell me. I rather not know that about you. Thanks.

Part 5:

I'm not a big fan of Reptoids.

Mona could also be lying, they left that possibility out.

Derril Simms is on after Mona.

Part 6:

YouTube

The end.

"Do you recall if you were tired? How did you feel when you awakened? 15 miles and twenty minutes? Possible you could have been driving all that time and not known it."

i suppose it is possible or probable i drove the distance. i have no sleep disorders, i was not on drugs or alcohol. i was well rested and mentally alert. because of the road, the 2 stops to cross traffic and the winding loose gravel road, i find it difficult to believe i drove and negotiated the roads so well, hard to believe, if you drove the same road you would understand my disbelief. when i came to i was totally alert and very startled to see i was not on my normal route home. i still find it difficult to put into perspective.

if anyone want to try and analyze the images please ask. i am no stranger to photoshop but the only thing i can tell is that maybe the thing was strobing rapidly. i can see no form or structure. it doesnt really even look like what i saw. if i could have got the shot before it flew to the west it would have been nice. i believe i may have been able to isolate a structure within the image. but when it came back to the E - SE it was moving more away from me. thus the tiny image. hopefully it will come back.

i suppose it is possible or probable i drove the distance. i have no sleep disorders, i was not on drugs or alcohol. i was well rested and mentally alert. because of the road, the 2 stops to cross traffic and the winding loose gravel road, i find it difficult to believe i drove and negotiated the roads so well, hard to believe, if you drove the same road you would understand my disbelief. when i came to i was totally alert and very startled to see i was not on my normal route home. i still find it difficult to put into perspective.

Whatever happened to you is going to be hard to believe. Sleep driving, abduction, or whatever else.

As for your pic, not much there to work with in my view.

I am interested about whether or not others saw the same thing in your area. I'll look into some sighting databases and see what I can turn up. Most people don't report their ufo sightings however. Around 1 out of 10.

i have heard no other reports. i really feel dejected in a way. i have told several friends and relatives and i get the same thing. uh huh... riiiight...sure you saw a ufo...

Egg shaped craft over Guatemala City in 2004 (or hoax of course)

VideosOfTheUnknown.com - Guatemala UFO over 4° Norte

"UFO Conference - Mexican Never Seen UFOs"

1 hr 33 min - 2/11/2007 - video by www.IrishUfology.net

VideosOfTheUnknown.com - UFO Conference - Mexican Never Seen UFOs - Fantastic !!!

No, I'm not a fan of Haime's, nor have I watched all of this yet. Thought I'd share it anyway.

One of my favorite ufo cases is dealt with here in this 19 min vid.
Unsolved Mysteries Belgium UFO Wave 1991

VideosOfTheUnknown.com - Unsolved Mysteries Belgium UFO Wave 1991

Back