• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO/Alien video thread

M

Mindsky

Wanted to make a thread in which members can post vids of ufos, or shows dealing with the subject.

UFO Sighting on USS FDR in 1955 11 min clip from "Sightings"

It ran poorly on my pc, but I think it's because I need a reboot. If not, sorry bout the crappy quality.

What not to do when you see a UFO -

Maybe I should turn this into a ufo google vid thread?

While viewing your funny vid I found this:

An hour or so program dealing with Alien Implants. Roger Leir etc. Think he's been on paracast before. Not sure though.

Mindsky said:
Maybe I should turn this into a ufo google vid thread?

While viewing your funny vid I found this:

An hour or so program dealing with Alien Implants. Roger Leir etc. Think he's been on paracast before. Not sure though.

Hey thanks Mindsky, I really enjoyed that video. Very intresting.

Glad you liked it.

More vids can be seen at Alien Scalpel with Dr Roger Leir
I recommend the related vids from the sci-fi show, "Proof Positive" and the follow up remarks linked in the same section.

I was surprised to see his home page stating "This website is the only website dedicated to the victims of the Alien Abduction Phenomenon." Seems rather presumptuous to me.

Wonder what he plans on doing with the ET object with non-Earthly isotopic ratios. Many a scientist say that sort of object would be proof of ET visitation. I guess it could still come from this solar system, IE meteor, but should be considered hard evidence none the less. A pity if the claim is legit and he just puts it in a cabinet. I might ask him in the near future. My past interactions with him have never turned out to be fruitful however. He ends up calling people who ask questions "arm chair researchers" and so forth. He made this comment toward Richard Hall, and directed toward a list with Stanton Friedman, Bruce Maccabee, Nick Pope on it etc.. Yes, there are some people that can be considered "arm chair" on it too. Other than that, I have no dirt on this guy and his work is well documented and seems legit.

I didnt like Fastwalkers. It was mainly people talking and not anything groundbreaking. Also, the guy who made it claims a beautiful alien appeared in his room at night and took him to the beaches on Jupiter. :eek:

I'm just getting around to watching the Fastwalkers vid. Everything I've heard about it made me think I wouldn't care for it, however after seeing it talked about in the other thread it peaked my curiosity. Someone said CO-MUFON was showing it at a meeting. I also found out Sean Morten and Meier is in it. I could use a laugh. The comedy I downloaded wasn't that funny (so far at least. DLed Night at the Museum)

/edit. So far so good. Stanton Friedman is the first person speaking on it:) Bruce Maccabee second. Doh, Greer third lol.

Dean's comments on how ufos represent visitation by beings from other stars was funny. As if they would be from our solar system. I was expecting him to say other dimensions/universes, and/or time periods instead.

tuesday evening at 10:10 pm my girlfriend and i observed a UFO. this is my first sighting. this object had white lights running down the side of it and a very dim red light underneath it. we watched it hover for about 2 minutes as we were driving. i would estimate that it was 2 miles away. this object was approx 500 ft off the ground. as we got closer it started slowly moving west until it went out of view behind some trees about 3 miles away. suddenly it shot straight up to twice the altitude it was previously and came back towards us. i pulled over and got out of my car to get a better look. it was coming back VERY quickly. it veered to the south a little and was then moving away from me. i jumped in the car to head it off. i stopped my car and got out in the -3 degree weather to snap a couple pictures. because of my shivering, the speed of the object and a crappy little camera the images looked more like electric snakes. bummer. after snapping the pics it veered even more to the south, i got in the car and drove up to 80 mph trying to catch it. i was leaving me in the dust so i stopped and got out to snap one more pic. as i was ready to take anothe shot a jet flew right over my head apparently in pursuit of the object. the traveled parallel to each other as they flew out of sight.
i called the local airport and they were very interested. they indicated they had NOTHING in the area. i called FAA and they didnt even want to talk.
please forgive me for this poor photo. it is one of 3.

Attachments

• eyota_mn_ufo.jpg
    eyota_mn_ufo.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 63
Eyota Minnesota, just East of Rochester about 8 miles. after thinking it over i believe it may have been a black triangle craft possibly. i didnt see the shape but the lights along the side and the red light on the bottom may be clues.

pixelsmith said:
tuesday evening at 10:10 pm my girlfriend and i observed a UFO. this is my first sighting. this object had white lights running down the side of it and a very dim red light underneath it. we watched it hover for about 2 minutes as we were driving. i would estimate that it was 2 miles away. this object was approx 500 ft off the ground. as we got closer it started slowly moving west until it went out of view behind some trees about 3 miles away. suddenly it shot straight up to twice the altitude it was previously and came back towards us. i pulled over and got out of my car to get a better look. it was coming back VERY quickly. it veered to the south a little and was then moving away from me. i jumped in the car to head it off. i stopped my car and got out in the -3 degree weather to snap a couple pictures. because of my shivering, the speed of the object and a crappy little camera the images looked more like electric snakes. bummer. after snapping the pics it veered even more to the south, i got in the car and drove up to 80 mph trying to catch it. i was leaving me in the dust so i stopped and got out to snap one more pic. as i was ready to take anothe shot a jet flew right over my head apparently in pursuit of the object. the traveled parallel to each other as they flew out of sight.
i called the local airport and they were very interested. they indicated they had NOTHING in the area. i called FAA and they didnt even want to talk.
please forgive me for this poor photo. it is one of 3.

pixel smith,

What camera did you take this with? Did you crop the image, do you have all 3 of the complete pictures.

Many thanks.

A enhanced version (with an added sound effect) of a vid I seen awhile back in which I think is simply a human. Might be taking a dump:)

Roswell Debri

"UFO plane crash"

Lame so far as ufos go (birds) but worth watching due to crash and the pilot ejecting etc.

Another "ufo" and plane.

Funny, camera person is more interested in shooting the plane.

News reports on a "meteorite". Love the eyewitnesses. One guy is giving his sighting report and is clearly nearly blind lol.

Dave Aaron, ufo video collector

News reporters might make you cringe at the end of first segment.

Seti signal? Not Greer or "Big WOW" related.

One of my all time favs, Belgian triangle. not English, but has video of craft

Brief daytime ufo clip

Sport model looking craft. No, I don't think it's real/legit.

July 4th Space Shuttle Discovery Launch and UFO

July 4th Space Shuttle Discovery Launch and UFO

Back