• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Trickster Elves, DMT & New World Order

[Darwin's] words became our words and our words will become generational, each child looking on our archaic grammar, laudable would we be to them.
VERY good point. FWIW: Psychedelics have shown me the inadequacy of language which is our outmoded vehicle of experience explained. I have heard that the logos inherent in triptamine usage is patiently attempting to help us create more effective ways of communication. I can't vouch for that, but it makes sense. One thing I have learned through there use is that, no matter how erudite one is, simple noises made with the mouth, tongue and pallet pale before the awesome potential of evolved human communication by other means.
Heh-heh

walt whitmans no boundaries grammar

Dude, your not Walt Whitman and this ain't Western Lit. Calm down. You will find people on this forum have pretty thick skin. Many here argue with passion and even put downs and then on another post find common ground. Many here will tell you their actual name and will just be themselves. It's the only board I'm aware of that has a healthy true beliver and hardened skeptic and many in between that manages to acutally dialog. I am interested (as I'm sure others here are) in "You" and what "You" think in your own words. Not the words of Walt Whitman. No offense. But, if you will let down your facade and come on in I think you will enjoy the forum. But, while I find much about your writings that I like and would like to explore with you I can't honestly follow nor do I care to follow all the blather. I hope you stick around. But, just remember everybody here who disagrees doesn't do it just to piss you off. We just honestly have different worldviews. Mine is much different from many here. I'm in the "somethings happening but I'm not quite sure what it is camp." I even believe in God and purpose in the universe. Many here think that's "misplaced" at best and stupid at worse. But, that's OK cause I don't stick my finger in the wind every morning to see what the majority of the world thinks of my worldview. I do however, test the water of other opnions. So, chill out and welcome to the forums.

hehe, I will take your advice to chill out a bit, since I know my words may come off as know it all in fashion, but I studied all of them, have written endless papers about them, and the style has stuck with me, so in a way I am a piece of all of them, having effectively absorbed their words and their intentions through writing into my own thoughts. I am not pissed off in any context of the word, it is just strange in and of itself that people will mock each other because they act differently, its ignorance plain and simple, I read what you say and choose not to attack you because that is just respect, but when people start sacrificing that respect for whatever reasons they concoct, it must be addressed, because injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. Martin LK said that.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

VERY good point. FWIW: Psychedelics have shown me the inadequacy of language which is our outmoded vehicle of experience explained. I have heard that the logos inherent in triptamine usage is patiently attempting to help us create more effective ways of communication. I can't vouch for that, but it makes sense. One thing I have learned through there use is that, no matter how erudite one is, simple noises made with the mouth, tongue and pallet pale before the awesome potential of evolved human communication by other means.
Heh-heh

Yes, the communication methods we humans use nowadays is sorely inadequate, I almost wish for telepathic images and whatnot between one another, are there any other researches that come to mind that touch on this subject of communication vs evolution?

Up until this point Chris I had thought you were a respectable human being who did not make assumptions about people... Thanks for the reference of Terence McKenna, from what ive read thus far he seems very original.
Hey, no offense intended or suggested, OK? For the record: How old are you? Have you ever done psychedelics? Which one(s)? How many times? Were you "given your wings" on your first journey or did you go it alone? My "guess" is that you haven't. I can appreciate your admonishments about "illegal drugs" and "cults" but it does reveal what I would interpret as a programmed, uniformed, simplistic view of a rather complicated subject that YOU have never experienced up-close-and-personal. My apologies if you think I was/am trying to offend, or disrespect you. That was not my intention. IMO (FWIW): you are presenting yourself to the board as someone who has cast judgement on a subject that you really know little, if anything, about. No offense, but that's my impression of the impression you are presenting. No bad--Perhaps we should agree to disagree?

If I'm right and you are a neophyte, if you want to really get yourself up2speed on the subject, smoke some DMT. It only lasts 10 minutes and the LD50 (50 percent of a lethal dose) is so high (lol) its never been determined. But, since its illegal (and you obviously have a problem with that) I can heartily recommend some excellent resource material that can least communicate to you what other very smart, experienced, credentialed people think. So, HotSoup: you don't have to join a "drug cult" freak out yer GF or do anything illegal-- just be motivated enough to utilize our very outmoded technique for gaining further knowledge, language. Read, listen, ask, ponder....DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Maybe I am coming off as a tight ass, i just really believe in people being informed of their decisions because i personally have seen friends and family members suffer from misuse and misinformation about some drugs, *thinks for a moment* I am in my twenties and to answer your questions.

In a way I borrowed the wings of another, being introduced to LSD in my teens, in a shed one of my friends friends owned on a large piece of land in Illinois, we tripped for a long time and had some great fun with a microphone and some mirrors, when we spoke into the hand held mic, attached to a base, it was like the sound of god was coming out of our voices and that anything we did was a testament to the wholeness of the world, and it felt good physically. Colors and shades would mingle in spectacular lights, and my friend got lost staring into a mirror, we sketched an awesome portrait across the shed wall with paint and only realized what we had created after the experience, philosophical conversation was abundant as well, though i doubt we could come up with such fascinating nonsensical concepts without. But many of the other moments of trying psychedelics had been incidents where I created my own wings, and shared the flight with others, shrooms, for instance, is a weird drug. We were sitting in a room laughing at something on the television as the walls vibrated the color purple, even though i knew they where white. And no one even made a joke.
So if I came off as hard pressed, it was simply because of people i had seen suffer and seen having bad trips that lead me to be so offensive against using them without information.

Your choice of smoking DMT intrigues my philosophical side to no ends.

Oh and heres a video I liked by rogan, and his experimentation with the isolation tank. Altered states ;P

He also describes his experiences with DMT in other videos.

Many here will tell you their actual name and will just be themselves.
HotSoup, uh (I like the jerky bigfoot avatar, btw) OK, My Name is: Chris. I have no problem communicating "on-the-record" what I think, feel, suspect, etc. Introduce yourself! Who are you? What have you done? What part of the solution are you working on? Inquiring minds would like to know (?)

*psssttt* Anonymity is all nice and comfy-easy, isn't it? :)

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Maybe I am coming off as a tight ass, i just really believe in people being informed of their decisions because i personally have seen friends and family members suffer from misuse and misinformation about some drugs...So if I came off as hard pressed, it was simply because of people i had seen suffer and seen having bad trips that lead me to be so offensive against using them without information.
NO bad. Like I said in a prior post. These compounds are NOT for everybody. By your description, you took acid & 'shrooms etc and went to Disneyland. Yeah, that's fun woo-who, and all that, but IMO these compounds are best used in a very conscious, programmed--almost sacred way. Its been several years, but I remember remembering (the last time I became reacquainted with my multi-dimensional self) this stuff is liking handing the keys of a Porche 911 to a 5 year old (or an drunk anal expert actor from a "jackass" movie---yikes) The shamanic tradition is tens-of-thousands-of-years-old. The job title was developed out of necessity. These sacred substances (the natural ones--LSD is different imo) should be first utilized with the mature guidance of a shamanic adept. Call me old-fashioned (I tripped before I smoked pot) but I'd like to think I know what I am talking about in this regard.

haha the jerky avatar is a long running joke with a bunch of people I know, Like I am bigfoot or something walking through the forest with my food, I have medium to long hair that is curly when wet and as it dries i can puff it up to look pretty insane, hence the odd big foot parable. Well since I am compelled to associate, my names Martin, pleased to meet you and everyone else out there. I am currently a student at UIC of Chicago, double majoring in psychology and creative writing with a focus in business communication, I thought it prudent since I live in America, ;P Someday I hope to be a therapist of some sort, helping people in any way I can, for right now I work with mentally handicapped students as an assistants teacher and just had my sit in observation signed so I can continue down my education path. Oh and to clarify my hotsoup screen name, which you guys where wondering what flavor I was in an episode, haha, its actually a nickname from Enders Game, a book written by Orson Scott Card. A sci-fi novel.

I find truth in much of what you say concerning psychedelics, the woo-who side affect was just that , a side affect, we had a controlled environment for the trip, and made it a point to actually converse philosophically, which was the main intention of the experience itself, to expand on consciousness and find some wisdom we didnt otherwise know.

I find truth in much of what you say concerning psychedelics, the woo-who side affect was just that , a side affect, we had a controlled environment for the trip, and made it a point to actually converse philosophically, which was the main intention of the experience itself, to expand on consciousness and find some wisdom we didnt otherwise know.
Outstandingly-cool!

Back to Alex Jones. I think that in another life or another time, he would have been a hell fire and damnation preacher. The dramatic type would get on stage, rant and rave. That's what I think of every time I have heard him. He is quite impressed with himself, knows the "truth" (whatever that is), has special knowledge etc. Worse yet are his beleivers.

As for tricksters. They seem to be represented in some way in almost every culture. They didn't just pop up out of nowhere to become universal. There had to be some corresponding event or something that happened to thrust them into human consciousness.

When I commented on HotSoup's long sentence it was in no way meant to be a criticism, only a comment. This is all new to me and I enjoy all the different writing styles people use to communicate there thoughts. The concepts presented here are deep and I’m in over my head as far as expressing myself so eloquently as many of you do. That said, thanks for all comments or criticisms.
I started listening to the Paracast in late 2010, and I am hooked. Now I have the UFO bug like never before. Thanks Chris and Gene (and all participants) for your on going efforts presenting the Paracast. The forums are very interesting as well.

As far as drug use, the psychedelics should not be used in a hap hazard manner. There can be potentially life enhancing results with drug use, but on the flip side, there is the risk of getting the opposite result.

Don't underrate using 5 words where one will do:

Well padded adjunctive dialogue, WEPAD, is a skill every undergraduate should master. The hard part is making every word sound indispensable to the professor's choice of topic, while filling out the requisite number of pages.Your teacher won't be fooled, but may be grateful that you cared enough to do so much work to give you a good grade anyway. :rolleyes:

Yes, and back to Alex Jones. I finally checked out the YouTube link that pixelsmith posted of Alex Jones as the possible source for the beginning of this thread. I found it to be very interesting, a bit scary and plausible. As this was the first time listening to him I shall look into more about him. What surprised was a post in the comments that relates to my earlyer post about DMT being released somehow naturally by our own brains in deep rem sleep. The comment dealt with the concept that fluoride blocks DMT production by damaging the pineal gland (thought to produce DMT naturally) making us lacking in spiritual ability. Talk about a whole new spin on the fluoride conspiracy. What percent of the US population drinks fluoride treated city water? The ramifications seem rather profound.

Here is one link and paragraph about Hitler using flouride to dumb down the public:

Concerning the 'practice' of putting sodium fluoride into drinking water, where did this insanity begin and WHO tried it first? From personal research, the very first occurrence of purposefully putting sodium fluoride into drinking water was in the German ghettos and in Nazi Germany's infamous prison camps. The Gestapo you see had little concern about sodium fluoride's 'supposed' effect on children's teeth; instead, their reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to STERILIZE HUMANS and force the people in their concentration camps into calm, bovine, submission. (See for reference: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" written by Joseph Borkin.) Kind of shocking isn't it folks!! Ah, but it gets even better.

First the health experts bombard us with a media campaign about body weight, smoking, and eating our natural veggies. They then look the other way when forces unknown quietly dump industrial chemicals into our drinking water to save us a few cavities. There is also flouride in all toothpastes and who knows what else.

Here is one link and paragraph about Hitler using flouride to dumb down the public:

Concerning the 'practice' of putting sodium fluoride into drinking water, where did this insanity begin and WHO tried it first? From personal research, the very first occurrence of purposefully putting sodium fluoride into drinking water was in the German ghettos and in Nazi Germany's infamous prison camps. The Gestapo you see had little concern about sodium fluoride's 'supposed' effect on children's teeth; instead, their reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to STERILIZE HUMANS and force the people in their concentration camps into calm, bovine, submission. (See for reference: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" written by Joseph Borkin.) Kind of shocking isn't it folks!! Ah, but it gets even better.

I don't like to get my information from religious, paranoid, fear-mongering sources. Sometimes, I feel like Americans have a lot more bullshit to wade through before getting real information.

I'll leave it up to the experts - In my case, Health Canada.
Fluoride in Drinking Water - 2009 Health Canada Consultation Document

so Angelo... it seems perfectly normal to you to put a hazardous waste product/rat poison in your drinking water?

good sheeple Angelo.... you are a good sheeple!

so Angelo... it seems perfectly normal to you to put a hazardous waste product/rat poison in your drinking water?

good sheeple Angelo.... you are a good sheeple!

Your hyperbole doesn't change the fact that I'm not worried about it. Just because I don't live my life in constant fear of "them," doesn't mean that I'm a "sheeple," which is one of the most ridiculous terms that people like you use to justify your half-baked moronic theories.

How real do you people think the NWO is? Don't take any offense to this, but I think most of the noise generated by this matter is a result of complete paranoia. Sure, there are some things going on behind the scenes we don't know about, and yes elites have a lot of power but seriously? NWO? Do you know the type of cover-up that would be required for such a conspiracy and the people that would have to stay silent? Do you people also think the dollar is going to be replaced by the amero?

I'm not even getting into the trickster elves although I do find the trickster subject matter quite interesting...

Back