• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Trickster Elves, DMT & New World Order

desidragonfly

Skilled Investigator
Since the Paracast is on the GCN radio, are there any Alex Jones listeners out there? I listen occasionally and last night my husband brought up a fairly recently downloaded episode where Alex was ranting and raving (like he normally does) about the New World Order (NWO) elites taking the drug DMT and being lead by green elf tricksters to perform evil acts on the planet.

Did anyone hear this weird rant on this episode and it seems to me like Alex needs to be on the Paracast for at least one show to share his concerns on the trickster theory. Chris would probably appreciate that. Alex seemed really freaked out. I only heard small clips of that episode but he was convinced that the world was run by those in the NWO taking DMT and seeing visions of green elves with trickster qualities.

I guess dmt is the chemical released during birth and right before death of a person and there are plant based extractions to create this effect. It supposedly makes users hallucinate intensely and cross into the 4th and 5th dimensions.

Alex seemed against the whole idea of this sort of drug use and dealing with other dimensional realms, claiming that it gets us into trouble and the bible clearly tells us to stay away from this type of activity. His personal opinion was that it was absurd. I am not sure where he obtained the info about the NWO elites seeing elves but I thought the topic belonged here on the Paracast instead.

I chuckled a bit when I heard his radio show but I have also been told by other people about their interdimensional trickster type of elf experiences.

Any thoughts

With all due respect, The Paracast crew could not handle someone like Alex Jones. He would chew them up and spit them out.

There are things Alex and I agree on. ie: NWO, AGW, 9/11 and things we do not. ie: religion

is this the video?

Ya know Trained and I have different opinions on the validity of the human soul and paranormal experiences. But, in this case "Quote follows"

I chuckled a bit when I heard his radio show but I have also been told by other people about their interdimensional trickster type of elf experiences.

I would absolutely see a Neurologist right away if I was interacting with interdimensional elves. :p

They were not my elf experiences.

I am pretty open to a lot of beliefs and experiences but I am out to lunch on this one.

I like Alex in very small doses.

I haven't actually listened to Alex Jones much. Not my thing. But, I do agree the world is a mysterious place. I enjoy the "pop culture" part of ufo's and take the rest of it with a grain of salt. I did read some in DMT The Spirit Molecue by Richard Strassman (I think that's the authors name) anyway, really made me think about the brain and the mind and the interaction of consciounsness with realilty. I'd reccommend it to anybody looking for a starting point on drug/brain/mind interaction.

Thanks for your book suggestion. I will have to put that book on my list for must reads.

I personally know some substances can open up a doorway that we would have never had the key to enter in normal daily life. It is a very fascinating subject.

On another fascinating and similar topic is the perceived inter dimensional travel through pre and post deep sleep states. This usually creates what is called a "night terror". You are not quite awake nor asleep and the brain has unusual activity that sparks bizarre visions. I have suffered with night terrors all my life. People who suffer do not see elves but what we call "dark shadows" plus snakes, spiders and such on occasion. Some say it is just a sleep disorder and others feel it is an unconscious attempt to travel through the dimensions. . . . . . . that is for another forum topic although.

Gotta peruse that site. :) But, I gotta tell you I think we are in the middle of a world war. I'm no conspiracy nut but look at the situation today. We don't call LIbya a war but people are dying. Afghanistan is of course a police action. Iraq and the weapon of mass destruction. Obama will find em if anybody can and if he can't they must be racist. :p We are a nation of wars. I love my country. I was raised on the national anthem the Star Spangled Banner and Give em Hell Harry and Remember the Alamo. But, how many more "bad guys" can one nation dream up to fight with? Sheesh.

Gotta peruse that site. :) But, I gotta tell you I think we are in the middle of a world war. I'm no conspiracy nut but look at the situation today. We don't call LIbya a war but people are dying. Afghanistan is of course a police action. Iraq and the weapon of mass destruction. Obama will find em if anybody can and if he can't they must be racist. :p We are a nation of wars. I love my country. I was raised on the national anthem the Star Spangled Banner and Give em Hell Harry and Remember the Alamo. But, how many more "bad guys" can one nation dream up to fight with? Sheesh.

Honestly, I love my country too but I am quite ashamed to call my self an American.

I'm not ashamed to call myself an American. I don't agree with all of it. But, ya know what? I can say that right out loud and not have to worry about jack boots or troops coming to my home and arresting me. :cool: I'm an American from Aladambama and proud of it.

Didn't like bush and don't agree with Obama and think we need to bring the troops home. But, no I'm not ashamed and I'll support the guys/girls who are over there and I'll support em when they get back.

There's a theory that DMT is released by the brain during deep rem sleep. This could explain, in part, the strangeness of dreams.
Sure sounds like a powerful chemical at any rate considering the effects and experiences I have read about people who have used it.

I thought at one time I would like to try it. But, these days I think I'll just try meditation instead of medication. :)

Alex Jones, he's such a pontificating windbag. He's found his niche and he's milking it for all it's worth. I doubt he believes in half the garbage he peddles.

I haven't actually listened to Alex Jones much. Not my thing. But, I do agree the world is a mysterious place. I enjoy the "pop culture" part of ufo's and take the rest of it with a grain of salt. I did read some in DMT The Spirit Molecue by Richard Strassman (I think that's the authors name) anyway, really made me think about the brain and the mind and the interaction of consciounsness with realilty. I'd reccommend it to anybody looking for a starting point on drug/brain/mind interaction.

I am saddened in some off-personal way by this blatant recommendation of mind altering substances. With all due respect a person has grown their entire lives to accept a certain form of identity and consistency and reality in their lives, whether they have faced trials hard and metamorphosing moments, to suddenly recommend and thus introduce a drug to change their perception is just wrong morally. For when one imbibes anything, in any form, they are effectively changing themselves with the very choice to choose to go ahead and trip out on said psychedelic, think of the consequences... They are almost endless...I would encourage a little more kindness toward people before thwarting their current identity and outlook on life in a broad and acute sense of terms, even though a more expanded consciousness could in theory be derived from drug experiences, this idea of recommending substances would be astonishingly abrupt and too sudden for inexperienced misinformed people to go ahead and try, whom read a comment somewhere on a forum and naively go ahead and use DMT or whatever mind altering substance without knowing the risks and likewise perceptive changes in their actual being as a human. Ask yourself if you would want to suddenly know the truth about something ominous and unknown to most people on earth, but then as the road winds more difficult to follow in the path of revelation, in life, you come to know that this truth burdens horrors and waking nightmares of reality no one would have ever known about before imbibing, these people could be debilitated forever, irrevocably so, think twice, please, before expressing the urge to pass on some ideas...and likewise knowledge, beneficial or not, concepts too obtuse for petite undeveloped minds could inevitably hurt and traumatize and stunt said people forever...

Thanks J.T. I indeed was simply recommending the book. I also said I would do "meditation" instead of medication. I (trust me on this one) understand well the dangers of simply putting a mind altering substance in your body. I don't recommend it. However, I think under controlled condictions we might learn much from research with certain drugs. Anyway, I do understand the concerns but as J.T. points out I was talking about "reading" a book about the research.

There's a theory that DMT is released by the brain during deep rem sleep. This could explain, in part, the strangeness of dreams.
Sure sounds like a powerful chemical at any rate considering the effects and experiences I have read about people who have used it.

Thanks for your thoughts Geoshift. I am one that believes that dmt IS released during dream state. It is my thought that it is released before deep sleep or upon waking from it. People are more able to telepathically communicate and such during that stage of sleep. My husband and I have had experiences like that.

My husband (who is a molecular science researcher) says that dmt is not released in dreams but only before birth and prior to death unless taken by drugs. That is not his field of science although so I do not think he really knows . . . . .his hypothesis only.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Thanks J.T. I indeed was simply recommending the book. I also said I would do "meditation" instead of medication. I (trust me on this one) understand well the dangers of simply putting a mind altering substance in your body. I don't recommend it. However, I think under controlled condictions we might learn much from research with certain drugs. Anyway, I do understand the concerns but as J.T. points out I was talking about "reading" a book about the research.

I do not think anyone here is blatantly recommending DMT (or Alex Jones for that matter). Meditation is better than medication. . . . . I agree.

There is a curiosity naturally about mind expansion. The ancients were dabbling in that field many, many years ago like the Native Mexican Indian Shamans using Salvia Divinorum to heal people and such. Because of the high risks of opening such doorways, only trained shamans were supposed to partake (or their patient). The problem is in this country, the Americans use these drugs recreationally instead of having it used in a controlled manner for specific purposes.

Thanks for your thoughts Geoshift. I am one that believes that dmt IS released during dream state. It is my thought that it is released before deep sleep or upon waking from it. People are more able to telepathically communicate and such during that stage of sleep. My husband and I have had experiences like that.

My husband (who is a molecular science researcher) says that dmt is not released in dreams but only before birth and prior to death unless taken by drugs. That is not his field of science although so I do not think he really knows . . . . .his hypothesis only.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

I do not think anyone here is blatantly recommending DMT (or Alex Jones for that matter). Meditation is better than medication. . . . . I agree.

There is a curiosity naturally about mind expansion. The ancients were dabbling in that field many, many years ago like the Native Mexican Indian Shamans using Salvia Divinorum to heal people and such. Because of the high risks of opening such doorways, only trained shamans were supposed to partake (or their patient). The problem is in this country, the Americans use these drugs recreationally instead of having it used in a controlled manner for specific purposes.

I use drugs every morning. Caffeine is my favorite, then sugar. I used LSD a few times back in 1970, it was amazing. Peyote was pretty cool too, I preferred that over the LSD.

Back