• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Topless Women and UFOs!!

"It's something men will never understand. We want it written into the Constitution that women should be allowed to go shirt-free in public. We were human beings before we're gendered."

Why hasn't Obama or Romney picked up on this???? One hell of a platform.....

What do topless women and UFOs have to do with each other? Well I don't have a clue but some people are trying to bring the two topics together! Whew?!! More of the silly season, summer and UFOs ... Hey, I have no problem with topless women but this would seem to discredit the topic in the mainstream I think.

UFO Religion Seeks Topless Women for Missouri Rally - St. Louis - News - Daily RFT

Decker

So the Raëlians are at it again. Our article needs updating, but here's the link.

Back