• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Top 10 Real Alien Sightings Caught on Camera

ApexTVFanclub

Paranormal Novice

From images of grey aliens supposedly caught on camera inside of area 51, to photographs of extraterrestrials meeting humans, there are some pretty amazing pictures of supposed aliens on the internet.

There is b&w footage from Russia supposedly in which a couple of child-like greys are walking alongside an adult man.
Definitely not puppets, models or CGI. Either totally legit or it's child actors / little people wearing masks etc. The thing that makes it look so good though, is that the body proportions are very strange and not like a human child or small adult.

I'm not saying it is real but it is certainly a very high quality hoax, likely expensive job with movie special FX standard costumes and masks.

I could probably find the clip easily enough. Anyone else know the clip I'm talking about?

There is b&w footage from Russia supposedly in which a couple of child-like greys are walking alongside an adult man.
Definitely not puppets, models or CGI. Either totally legit or it's child actors / little people wearing masks etc. The thing that makes it look so good though, is that the body proportions are very strange and not like a human child or small adult.

I'm not saying it is real but it is certainly a very high quality hoax, likely expensive job with movie special FX standard costumes and masks.

I could probably find the clip easily enough. Anyone else know the clip I'm talking about?
Is this the one? It has to be fake, otherwise how would they get their jumpers over their heads? :)

I don't think I've seen the one you describe and would like to see the clip if you can locate it.

Back